Ragam
juras

Youth have more important things in life than sex

Ragam

Pro

As I am supporting the point that youth have more important things in life other than having sex. I would like to start that sex is not the main motive life.People have to face other hardshps in life other than sex.Life is not full of sex and increasing the population and reaching a target it is how you lead a proper life and go through the hardships in your life. Sex is not an hardship of life.Some people are satisfied by sex but all need to lead a life other than sex.There are people in life who do not have sex at all but know how to lead a proper life.They have goals other than sex.
Sagar s pai
juras

Con

Welcome to the debate, Ragam. My opponent has based his arguments on ' motives of life ', etc. However this debate is about youth, that fresh invigorating heady phase of a person's life. What I am trying to say is that yes we mustn't go about sex for eternity, yet in youth we tend to focus on sex and rightly too. Biological the fresh post-pubertal age i.e. youth is the ideal time for reproduction, a fact our forefathers willingly followed. So in youth invariably youth are pulled by the lusty cocktail that is sex and every youth no matter his background will feel this primal need which is the reason many people discover relationships during this age. it is in this phase of life where people come to know about the reason for existence of life forms and develop or hone it through active interest. thus i firmly assert that youth don't have any thing that is more important than sex. looking forward to round 2!!!!! ;-))
Ragam

Pro

Welcome JURAS ... Let's start the round 2 with me starting the round. India has a huge population and people need to look at the concentration of youth. By 2020 India will have a huge population and the youth concentration will be 45 percent and if the whole of the youth is interested in "Biological Sex" or practically experiment it then how will our country develop. Each and every youth will be interested in having sex so how will are country develop.In the future, as our country has the higher concentration of youth in the world they will be interested only in sex.You had mentioned about youth that fresh invigorating heady phase of a human life but do you think it can give relief to the youth who are facing a stressed life.Never !!! Sex is not like a juicy or butterly sort of thing when done you get relief.Especially in the era of a youth's life, the youth has to overcome many tensions or stresses and to overcome these tensions each time we cannot do sex.The youth have thousands and lakhs of stress in their whole youth life and to overcome a stress a sex is required.So how will we manage to do thousands and lakhs of sex in our real life.Its really not possible.Lastly,with all sex education,so called we have recieved the youth clearly understand that sex is a pro-creation and not a recreation.Now I give my opponent a chance to oppose and defend himself.You may continue JURAS!!!
juras

Con

juras forfeited this round.
Ragam

Pro

My opponent forfeited.I would like him to continue.
juras

Con

juras forfeited this round.
Ragam

Pro

Ragam forfeited this round.
juras

Con

juras forfeited this round.
Ragam

Pro

Ragam forfeited this round.
juras

Con

juras forfeited this round.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
con will never win this. The need of survival far exceeses the need for sex.