Yuriu's Favourite Colour is Kiwi Green

My opponent will be arguing how Yuiru's favourite colour is not infact the colour of Kiwi Green.

The usual rules apply here:
  • Every post must mention B'obo, such as his rules as a follower
  • Yuriu must not show their sources
  • Yuriu must eat prior to posting
  • Everything must be in 12 point Times New Roman font

I would like to thank to B'obo for this debate.

As of before posting I have put peanut butter and bread(food) into the mouth and chewed and swallowed it.

I would first like to present the following as evidence Yuiru doesn't like the color "Kiwi Green".

Yuiru is known to be deceptive and has a general lack of moral integrity according to navies (which should be evidence enough). Also, Yuiru is a troll debater! Yuiru always sez silly bollocky things like "cappy nap".

Another fact to consider, is that Yuiru for all we know, doesn't even know what "Kiwi Green" or even the color green actually is or looks like.

For one: Yuiru is color blind and therefore does not play favorites with the color of ones skin, even if that skin is fuzzy and full of chlorophyll.

Two for: Yuiru is a racist that is against green skin, you never see Yuiru talking to any green skinned people ever. Racist.

For thrice: Yuiru is inconsistent with their claims! One day Yuiru may like green tea, the next day, Yuiru suddenly switches up and now likes green tea ice cream. Unreliable.

Lastly I would like to say, diarrhea has the same color and properties as the kiwi:

Both are heart shaped, stinky, include green and brown, and have little seeds in them.
Not even Yuiru could accept this, no, it's too horrible.

Finally of all finales: Yuiru already has a favorite color, "Blood Red". It's obvious Yuiru likes colors that related to something grotesque in nature. Kiwi Green just doesn't fit the bill. However, Blood Red fits Yuiru's violent, amoral, blud thursty nature.

Finally Supreme Argument Undeniable!!!: Yuiru has not actually said their favorite color is "Kiwi Green" on their profile, so it must not be true.

st4rw4k3r forfeited this round.

Yuiru forfeited this round.

I actually rather like kiwi green...

Also I ate yogurt just now!
Vote Placed by famer 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro FF'ed and did not meet his BOP.