WOLF.J
Momo12345

Zaz

Started: 2/7/2018 Category: Music
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

WOLF.J

Pro

Il be arguing that the French singer Zaz, is better than my opponents choice of European singers who don't speak English.
Momo12345

Con

because you did not argue in r1 neither will I. I will be arguing that the german rapper, singer, and producer Cro is better than Zaz.
WOLF.J

Pro

Cro is literally a mask wearing weirdo. I've never even heard of Cro, what a stupid name!
Zaz is not just a rapper, she's a national Icon in france, targeting all segments from kids and families, to couples and the elderly.

Zaz is colourful, Cro is a muppet!
Plus French is so much sexier than german, and france has a better public relation with usa in comparison to Germany
Zaz is beautiful, Cro is not
Zaz is charitable, Cro needs some charity and a shower
Cro is 27, the illuminati gonna kill his sorry butt

need I say more mate!
Momo12345

Con

The mask adds to his physique! especially in his song bye bye, it is a total opposite. a man singing such a beautiful song hidden behind a panda mask. It makes the song so much more beautiful in a way. What a stupid name? What kind of a name is Zaz! it sounds like a chemical cleaner! "Zaz, gets the tough stains out."
And what do you mean Zaz is colorful? all of her songs are the same! they all have basically the same vocals and don't get me started on the instruments. I quite love the cello and guitar. Actually play guitar myself, but every song! meanwhile cro has a mixture of techno, plucked instruments, and bowed instruments!
Saying that french is sexier is a very opinionated statement that cannot be proven. But I will say that a lot of people find mystery sexy. HENCE THE MASK.
And do not get me started on that weird thing she does with her mouth in her song je veux! she could have easily gotten a saxophone and it would've sounded great! but no. and in her song/rap Les passants, she makes some very.... unique vocal choices.
And I would like you to watch the music video for Cro's song unendlichkeit. Not only the music amazing, but so is the video. plus he makes so many creative choices, not with his voice. but with his video. which is so much more effective to captivate an audience!
WOLF.J

Pro

WHAAAA, Zaz ain't nuttin compared to Cro. Although the German is harder to listen to, Cro is sick!
"Easy" is so CHILL looks like ive got a new playlist then!
Momo12345

Con

so I win? XD
Posted by Momo12345 2 weeks ago
Momo12345
no he can't he says a couple words in every other song but he doesnt speak english
Posted by WOLF.J 2 weeks ago
WOLF.J
Hold on Cro can speak English, I should take a win in this dirty cheap way.