firefish12
zebrafashionista

Zebrafashionista is an egg

firefish12 has forfeited round #3.

firefish12

Con

this is an acceptance round
zebrafashionista

Pro

It's obvious that I myself, am an egg. The way I act, the way I exist, and the way I look are all a factor in this and I challenge you to prove otherwise.
firefish12

Con

eggs are smooth and cold to the touch. zebra here is a human and is warm to the touch because bloooood
zebrafashionista

Pro

Actually, not all eggs are cool in the temperature sense. When eggs are sat on, incubated, and in warm climates, they are not cool. All of these factors apply to me. Additionally, I have the smoothness of an egg as today I applied sixteen different facial products which has softened and smoothed my face which adds to my egg qualities and egg-likeness, as you know, an egg. Not only this, but my boyfriend has no hair on his head, so he is a proven egg; he says that I am also an egg. My eggness has been advocated for by another egg, and is represented in my traits; this ensures my egg status.