Zendayalover156
Countrylover209

Zendaya is a better celeb

Zendayalover156

Zendayalover156

Pro

I think Zendaya is the best celeb there is
Countrylover209

Con

I think that zendaya is not a better celeb because I think that she isn't really that good in my opinion
Zendayalover156

Pro

Born in 1996, Zendaya Coleman started acting as a child, appearing in productions at the California Shakespeare Theater and other theatrical companies near her hometown of Oakland, California. Zendaya attended the Oakland School for the Arts. In 2010, she made her television debut in the popular tween comedy series Shake It Up with Bella Thorne. Zendaya signed a recording deal with Hollywood Records in 2012. The following year,

CONTENTS

Synopsis
Early Life
Television Star
Other Projects
QUOTES

"I'm really used to hip hop dancing ... So I kind of have to forget what I know and restart all over again."

[On competing on "Dancing with the Stars."]

" Zendaya Coleman
she competed on Dancing with the Stars.

Early Life

Born on September 1, 1996, in Oakland, California, actress and singer Zendaya Coleman comes from a theatrical background. As the daughter of a stage manager, she spent much of her youth hanging around the California Shakespeare Theater. She also trained in the theater's youth program and appeared in some of its productions.

During her days as a student at the Oakland School for the Arts, Zendaya landed a number of roles in local theatrical productions. She also honed her craft at the American Conservatory Theater and the Cal Shakes Conservatory. Zendaya had an interest in dance as well. She was a member of the Future Shock Oakland dance group for several years, and studied hula dancing at the Academy of Hawaiian Arts.

In addition to her theatrical work, Zendaya had some early success as a model, working for companies such as Macy's and Old Navy. For a Sears commercial, Zendaya performed as a back-up dancer for Selena Gomez. She eventually decided to use only her first name professionally. "Zendaya" means "to give thanks" in the language of the Shona people of Zimbabwe.

Television Star

In 2010, Zendaya saw her career take off with the debut of Shake It Up on the Disney Channel. The then-14-year-old performer described the show to McClatchy-Tribune Business News as "a buddy comedy about two best friends who dream of becoming professional dancers and finally get their chance when they get to audition for their favorite show."

Zendaya and her co-star, Bella Thorne, have become tween idols to their young fan base. The songs they've sung on the show, including "Something to Dance For," have been hit downloads with their target audience, and their two characters have become so popular that they even inspired their own fashion line.

Outside of her hit show, Zendaya lent her voice to the animated television movie Pixie Hollow Games (2011). She has also made guest appearances on such series as A.N.T. Farm and Good Luck Charlie, and starred with Thorne in the 2012 television movie Frenemies.

In 2013, Zendaya made the switch from the imaginary dance show to the popular televised competition Dancing with the Stars. She was paired with professional dancer Val Chmerkovskiy on the show, and competed against such celebrities as Andy Dick, Kellie Pickler and Aly Raisman. Her previous experience, however, didn't prove to be much help. As she told Good Morning America, "I'm really used to hip hop dancing ... So I kind of have to forget what I know and restart all over again."
Countrylover209

Con

Countrylover209 forfeited this round.
Zendayalover156

Pro

For the final round I would like to cite my source because I forgot to on my last post
Cite- http://www.biography.com...
Countrylover209

Con

Countrylover209 forfeited this round.
Posted by alexmiller887 3 years ago
alexmiller887
@Zendayalover156, it is actually plagarizing...
Posted by Zendayalover156 3 years ago
Zendayalover156
@Greenmatthew I didn't plagiarized. I cited my source so that's not plagiarizing
Posted by Greematthew 3 years ago
Greematthew
Had Con not forfeited, I would have given the debate to her, because Pro plagiarized.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
I new to the site and I'm looking for friends close to my age so can you send me a friend request zendayalover. If you don't want to just tell me.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
Hey zendaya send me a friend request
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 3 years ago
birdlandmemories
Zendayalover156Countrylover209Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit
Vote Placed by dtaylor971 3 years ago
dtaylor971
Zendayalover156Countrylover209Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Obvious