Zendayalover156
Bill_Clinton

Zendaya is a better singer than Miley Cyrus

Zendayalover156

Zendayalover156

Pro

I think Zendaya is a way better singer than Miley because she expresses herself when she sings them. Also they have meaning. When I was listening to her song Swag it Out, right away I knew she was expressing herself. Now that I think about it, I don't think Miley ever expresses herself.
Bill_Clinton

Con

Miley Cyrus has been in the business longer that much is true however Miley has always been better than Zendaya. Zendaya has a great voice but i would bet she did not write Swag it out. Miley however puts her heart into her performance and if that means failing at twerking so be it. Not to mention how much better Mileys voice is.
Zendayalover156

Pro

Well I'm not really sure if Zendaya wrote the song Swag it Out but she loves to do it. Also she's really good at acting and dancing.
Bill_Clinton

Con

She may love doing it but MILEY obviously loves doing We Can't Stop as evidenced by her VMA performance
Zendayalover156

Pro

Born on September 1, 1996, in Oakland, California, actress and singer Zendaya Coleman comes from a theatrical background. As the daughter of a stage manager, she spent much of her youth hanging around the California Shakespeare Theater. She also trained in the theater's youth program and appeared in some of its productions.

During her days as a student at the Oakland School for the Arts, Zendaya landed a number of roles in local theatrical productions. She also honed her craft at the American Conservatory Theater and the Cal Shakes Conservatory. Zendaya had an interest in dance as well. She was a member of the Future Shock Oakland dance group for several years, and studied hula dancing at the Academy of Hawaiian Arts.

In addition to her theatrical work, Zendaya had some early success as a model, working for companies such as Macy's and Old Navy. For a Sears commercial, Zendaya performed as a back-up dancer for Selena Gomez. She eventually decided to use only her first name professionally. "Zendaya" means "to give thanks" in the language of the Shona people of Zimbabwe.
Source: http://www.biography.com...
Bill_Clinton

Con

Why did you give me a biography thats not even relevant. PIZZA
Zendayalover156

Pro

Pizza doesn't go with the topic either. I don't think Miley is a good singer because she changed her look way too much. Zendaya follows her dream by singing songs from her heart.
Bill_Clinton

Con

How is SWAG IT OUT from the heart.

I rest my case.
Posted by pure_joy7 3 years ago
pure_joy7
I'm not a big fan of Miley anymore but Even though Miley has gone down the wrong path now, I believe that Miley is a better singer. Her old songs were meaningful. "I miss you." Dedicated to her grandfather (I think it was him.) whom passed away. "True Friends." Dedicated to her friends. "When I Look at You." Just because Miley can't dance doesn't mean she's a bad singer. It simply means she can't dance.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
Nice work beautiful.
Vote Placed by STALIN 3 years ago
STALIN
Zendayalover156Bill_ClintonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro definitely had better arguments with sources.