lord_starscream
CooCooClockofDoom

a computer gives a headache

lord_starscream

Pro

NO SEMANTICS.
A computer really is a headache, it crashes, breaks, deletes, runs out of battery, is misplaced, lacks compatible hardware/software and what not. Just about how many times has your laptop betrayed you?
CooCooClockofDoom

Con

cumputer is the best it makes u gud u can luuk at porm which is cool and it only crashes if you make the cumputer do something it cant
lord_starscream

Pro

Although the computer's features outmatch its cons, it still can be a high maintenance-thing and thus it gives a headache.
1. Data loss
Although this doesn't happen in my computer, I somewhere heard that data got accidentally lost at times. Also finding the folder can get difficult if you aren't organized. That being said, if there is any hardware problem, the data is usually deleted due to reformatting.
2. Vision
Signs of fatigue, headache, paining eyes etc. have been observed when working too long on the computer. My source is below. I guess the computer is literally a headache after all.
http://www.webmd.com...
3. Battery
When I don't charge it and play games the battery dies out quickly, Furthermore if I work while charging then the laptop gets heated, which is difficult to bear. And I hate all those wires, they are a mess.
4. Breaks
A computer has many components, ranging from the smallest SD card to the large Hard disk/drive. Many a times if my computer falls or is in rough conditions, one of these parts get damaged. And they have a limited life. Plus they are hard to replace and lead to high maintenance costs and data loss.
5. Misplaced
Okay, this is only for me. But it is easy to loose your computer or its accessories, such as the fallen parts during damage, pen drive, charger, wifi drive, CDs', headphones and lots of other stuff. Sure, others can handle it, but once in a while everyone looses some of this stuff.
6. Compatibility
Thousands of apps aren't compatible with some of my software, and even my hardware such as the graphic card. It is a pain to find, download or replace them.

I am sure I am missing some points out, but so far Con can rebut these.
CooCooClockofDoom

Con

CooCooClockofDoom forfeited this round.
lord_starscream

Pro

lord_starscream forfeited this round.
CooCooClockofDoom

Con

CooCooClockofDoom forfeited this round.
Posted by CooCooClockofDoom 2 years ago
CooCooClockofDoom
If you have not noticed I am joking around. Plus, there is a spell check so there would be no reason to misspell words like I did in the manner I did.
Posted by billden55 2 years ago
billden55
HAHA, wow like this guy can't spell. How can you use a computer and his first argument is like nothing.
Posted by CooCooClockofDoom 2 years ago
CooCooClockofDoom
Pc MUSTER RICE
Posted by billden55 2 years ago
billden55
Yes, computers are a mess. I always compare them to console since I like gaming. Consoles don't break, you don't need to update the parts of them, it doesn't lag, its easy to use, no virus crap, NOTHING. PCs are just an absolute mess, they slow down and it's a huge mess.