american5
CAPLlock

a zombie outbreak would be able to conquer the world

american5

american5

Pro

I believe a zombie infection could take down humanity. I think this because no human war tactics or weapons would defeat the massive zombie onslaught guns and mealy could only take out a few at a time armored cavalry needs fuel and wouldn't last long enough helicopter's would not do well in a city planes are for for hitting large stationary targets and chasing enemy's off but zombies are not stationary and have no fear element and nukes could only defeat a large pack other infected people would have already escaped and would die and reanimate later starting the problem all over again also many humans would be scared off and would leave military forces to defend their family's the government would have little power and the world would sink into madness. I would also like to describe zombies as more of cannibalistic numb people not super powered freaks they can heal but slowly they can only be killed by starving or destroying the brain animals can not be infected but can be attacked and the zombies have no thinking or reasoning power and they can not evolve you must be infected by getting zombie blood or saliva in your system not airborne I wish my opponent good debate.
CAPLlock

Con

I bite. I will let Pro go first.
american5

Pro

I thank my opponent for his kindness and wish them a good debate I would like to start by restating no human war tactics or weapons would defeat the massive zombie onslaught guns and mealy could only take out a few at a time armored cavalry needs fuel and wouldn't last long enough helicopter's would not do well in a city planes are for for hitting large stationary targets and chasing enemy's off but zombies are not stationary and have no fear element and nukes could only defeat a large pack other infected people would have already escaped and would die and reanimate later starting the problem all over again also many humans would be scared off and would leave military forces to defend their family's the government would have little power and the world would sink into madness. Also zombies don't think they just go and over run the area in battle strategy your told if facing a massive enemy entrench your position fortify it do whatever you can to even the odds long enough to DRIVE THE ENEMY BACK but zombies wont be chased they are incapable of fear so eventually the defence's will fall sure you could kill a few but not them all and plus the bigger the weapon the more noise it makes and attracts more zombies. Also no time in human history have we created a unit capable of fighting and enemy that if it bites you you don't just die you die comeback to life and attack your own team Hoplites spears would do little for brain destruction causing them to use their small swords with uncovered arms Legions have the same issue later on Knights and Samurai the Knight is to slow to fight a zombie a Samurai's Katana is a slashing weapon not a stabbing making it hard to get to the brain an early gunpowder unit would take to long of a reload and I already explained modern weapons how would we fight them?
CAPLlock

Con

CAPLlock forfeited this round.
american5

Pro

Continued.
CAPLlock

Con

Sorry for the FF

I thank my opponent for his kindness and wish them a good debate I would like to start by restating no human war tactics or weapons would defeat the massive zombie onslaught guns and mealy could only take out a few at a time armored cavalry needs fuel and wouldn't last long enough helicopter's would not do well in a city planes are for for hitting large stationary targets

Now, with zombies, they arn't that powerful by themselfs, but when they are in a pack, the problem shows. Now it is fairly easy to kill one. Get far away and blast them with fire or 'dry ice'. One may use a cannon, 'nades and trenchs with fire and stakes. One may also use run them over. Fuel is not a problem for my next point.

If in a mountainous area, we could just bomb the mountains to cover the zombies in ice to crush them.

infected people would have already escaped and would die and reanimate later starting the problem all over again also many humans would be scared off and would leave military forces to defend their family's the government would have little power and the world would sink into madness.

There is no proof for this

plus the bigger the weapon the more noise it makes and attracts more zombies

Can you prove this?
american5

Pro

Though killing one is easy that is only so if you have something to kill it with and the fighting ground is even if you are unarmed you cannot kill one so easy and if you are surprised you will almost be certainly gone. Also people grow attachments to each other and may have moral troubles killing one if it was say their husband/wife or child or parent.

Also bombing a mountain is not easy there are lots of caves and rocks that could block a blast for a zombie

as for my proof of this round and last round

www.class3outbreak.com

world war z
CAPLlock

Con

Rotting flesh wont live long in sunlight. I think that the whole 'war' would be over in a week. If not, airstikes.
american5

Pro

But what if the flesh is not rotting they are eating for a reason maybe their body can repair itself it is not unheard of in zombie legend.
CAPLlock

Con

That is pure speculatetion.

Vote CON
Posted by Jhate 5 years ago
Jhate
Pro for one we dont know how a zombie dies, bullet to the head yea but does thtat really kill them dig deeper! :D haha
Vote Placed by nerdykiller 5 years ago
nerdykiller
american5CAPLlockTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both had no resources. Pro had better grammar.