ABHISHEK262
risughosh

abortion should be banned completely

ABHISHEK262

Pro

Women have the ability to give birth to new life but the advancements in medical science has facilitated abortion which I consider is against the nature. Yet different people have different opinions.
As Pro i will support that the abortion should be banned completely.
Con will counter my arguments.
Good luck
risughosh

Con

Thanks to Pro for inviting me to this debate. As far as my view is concerned I don't think that abortion should be banned completely. To support my argument, let us say, if someone needs to have it for emergency purposes e.g. medical complications,unwillingness to have child or inability to handle a child's social and economic responsibilities then it happens to be the only way to get rid of these problems. So,I think it should not be banned "completely".
ABHISHEK262

Pro

First of all having a child should never be seen as a problem rather it's a gift.
Medical complications: In most of the cases medical complications arise due to abortion in fact it can also lead to other health problems and diseases. Secondly if one is not willing to have child or unable to deal with the social and economical responsibility then they can hand over the child to the couples who are ready to adopt him/her.
So if laws are made to eradicate homosexuality considering them unnatural then the very first thing we must check is abortion.
Finally I would like to wind up stating that abortion is no different than murder and hence should be banned completely.
risughosh

Con

risughosh forfeited this round.
ABHISHEK262

Pro

ABHISHEK262 forfeited this round.
risughosh

Con

risughosh forfeited this round.