Teleport
AnonymousUser14

abortion

Teleport

Pro

The world is overpopulated and there is far too much emphasis on safety and saving lives, it is a beautiful thing to be able to abort a baby that the mother cannot afford or care for. Stop being such a soft, weak, censored individual and accept death as not only a natural part of life but a necessity in this day and age! Here is an excellent rule of thumb, if you cannot afford an entire other human being in addition to yourself, DON'T HAVE ONE AT ANY AND ALL COST!
AnonymousUser14

Con

You said that the world is overpopulated, but then stated that death is a natural thing, therefore If people are dying everyday then we would need to continue populating the World. And You also stated that if a women cannot afford a child then she should be able to abort it. I disagree, because if a women cannot "afford" a child then she should not participate in such activities that can result in becoming pregnant. Also Abortion is murder. The definition of murder: The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. A women should be able to commit a crime, because she was irresponsible and wants to kill an innocent human. Do you condone murder?
Teleport

Pro

First of all yes I condone murder when it is justified, I agree with the death penalty and abortion and suicide. I condone anything that gets future generations a chance at having a job and keeps the freeway moving faster. If you do a little research you will see that far more people are being born into this world then leaving it especially since the life expectancy of humans has doubles in the past few hundred years people are living way too long hence the resulting overpopulation. Your argument is so close minded and cushioned by the views and pussification of society. Life is not that sacred, people believe life is sacred because they are bias; they're alive! We are nothing but animals on a planet, specks in this vast universe. Logical thinking and realistic planning like allowing more people to die might just prolong the death of this planet for a little while longer, if not then at least it'll save me from getting robbed in ten years by those starving broke kids you thought had a right to live even though their mom's welfare check can't feed them enough after her new wardrobe and hairstyle! And are you kidding me with this not participate in sexual acts if you're not ready to give birth nonsense? Sex feels great and if you're doing it right it feels even better. It relieves stress and is a basic human need, to simply not participate (especially if you are perceived attractive by the opposite sex) is absolutely an incredibly hopeless and ridiculous notion!
AnonymousUser14

Con

AnonymousUser14 forfeited this round.
Teleport

Pro

I rest my case? Friends and sources are telling me you can't be murdered until you receive a birth certificate, have been born into this world and declared a human being. Either way it doesn't matter to me what you want to call it I call it making a decision. Life is a series of decisions, choices we make all the time every minute of everyday this is only one small decision. Each person should at least have the right to choose what is best for them. Peace and love I'm just trolling.
AnonymousUser14

Con

Your opinion of life, and my opinion of life are very different, And have you ever thought that if your birth mother decided that you were too much of a burden, then you sir would not be alive. And if people only did what felt good then this planet would be corrupt, and i do not support corruption nor do i support the reckless decision of murdering a baby that someone was irresponsible to make and not take care ( or even put up for adoption) And Yes i am serious about not having sex, if you do not want to run the risk of getting pregnant. And sex is NOT a basic human need, food, water, and shelter are basic human needs. Also just because a child is put up for adoption does NOT mean that they are doomed, they can still grow up and accomplish great things is life, That is, if you give them a chance and do not murder them. So by disagreeing with me means that you condone murder, and you stated "Each person should at least have the right to choose what is best for them." And a innocent baby cannot do that if you murder it. Thank you.
Posted by Teleport 3 years ago
Teleport
If it was me then so be it, I am no so naive to think that my life is more important than anyone else's. If killing an unmade human is murder when does it stop? Is br woman who ever had her period or every man who ever masturbated a serial killer? You or me or any unborn baby is no more important than the next human on this full planet. A woman's choice should be between her and her doctor and no one else needs to be a part of it, the only important part is that she HAS THAT CHOICE.
Posted by Teleport 3 years ago
Teleport
cool, saying abortion is bad is your opinion not a fact but cool and nice name. (My name is Phil also)
Posted by phil98 3 years ago
phil98
As a Christian I believe with all the Conservatives of abortion being bad, but we should not tell others it's bad, we should just not approve of it in our families. Going out and saying abortion is bad is an offense to our founders who made the first amendment, because they made the law from their painful experiences of higher authorities telling them what's right and what's not. I am not going to vote for anyone, but I tell you this: abortion is bad, but it's not our right to tell others that. We must respect other people's belief with honor and instead of forcing on our beliefs move on in our lives.