General_of_Gods_army
asiansarentnerdy

abortion

Con Tied Pro

General_of_Gods_army

Con

I believe that abortion should not be legal one bit I don't believe that murder is right at all, but if abortion is legal why don't they legalize killing people. God has a plan for everyone and when you have a abortion you are going against God......... You think you can prove me wrong try
asiansarentnerdy

Pro

Abortion should be allowed because there are many instances when you have no other choice but to take an abortion. What if an innocent women gets raped, but she happens to only be 15 years old? She doesn't want to drop out of school when she didn't even choose to be pregnant, so obviously she would get an abortion. Technically, an abortion is not killing because the baby has not been born yet, so it has not yet entered into this world as a living thing; therefore an abortion is not killing. Another typical situation is if a women gets into a sexual situation but comes out of it with a baby that she didn't want. She doesn't want to drop out of school and have no future, therefore she would get an abortion so her life wouldn't be ruined.
General_of_Gods_army

Con

Well I know it's hard to raise a child these days but their are other ways to not take care of the child one way is adoption, another is to let her parents take car of it. you don't need to drop out of school to take care of a child I have a friend who had a child when she was 14 years old and she is still in school. God has a plan for that baby and it could probably help the world greatly like that baby could be the person to cure aids, cancer, or fix are economy..........
asiansarentnerdy

Pro

True, there are many other ways to raise a child in today's world, but think of all the hassles that could include. Just finding a right family to give your baby to could take months, and plus, a young teenage girl could not be responsible enough to handle all these problems. While it is true that the parents could take care of the baby, is it right to push the burden stimulated from your own irresponsibility onto your own parents?
And God does have a plan for every single baby, but the likelihood of that baby becoming the person to cure AIDS or cancer is very unlikely simply because of the conditions that it grows up in. If a teenage mother has that baby, most likely she has not even found a way to properly support herself and is living off of money from the government. Therefore the economic conditions that the future baby would grow up in would not be great. Also, it is even more unlikely because since the mother had a pregnancy at an early age, the future child might follow its mother's irresponsible actions, as parents set the standards and are role models for their children.
General_of_Gods_army

Con

Ok I do get that it is hard to raise a child or give it a family, but all the reason for teens to keep it in their pants I know its not the best way to say it but it's true

and it doesn't matter were a child is raise for example I grew up in the Ghetto and I am a very bright kid anything is possible with God because He is in control
asiansarentnerdy

Pro

Yes, it is possible for anyone anywhere to be a very bright and productive child, but the chances are lower if a child's surroundings are worse. Since you made no response or refutation to any of the arguments I previosly posted, I would like to finalize this debate by stating that abortion should be allowed in the US.
Posted by asiansarentnerdy 7 years ago
asiansarentnerdy
I have to agree with GodSands on that one.
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
"Hey Con, I wish someone would have aborted you!!!" -- Do you ever think before you leap my atheist friend?
Posted by wpfairbanks 7 years ago
wpfairbanks
Hey Con, I wish someone would have aborted you!!!
Posted by asiansarentnerdy 7 years ago
asiansarentnerdy
But, GodSands, if you say abortion is murder, what if that unwanted pregnancy could result in the damage of the young girl's life and future?
Posted by zoundmind 7 years ago
zoundmind
its not your child until you push it out of your body until then it is a part of you .
sustaining its ability to become a life,s great and a beautiful metamorphosis.
so the question ,should man be the judge of what a woman does with her body ?
or should god be the judge of this?
p.s i thought jesus died for your sins so you didnt have to live by the commandments of mosses
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
God is the judge of that. It is murder. 6th comandment Do not commit murder. Your body yes, your health yes, your free will yes, your child no. You have no child. And your child keeps you alive when you are dead. Through that you are related.
Posted by zoundmind 7 years ago
zoundmind
If it was my child or let me rephrase.
If I was the one giving birth it ,should be my place to decide and no one else,seeing its my body ,my metamorphosis,and my health .
If it is wrong to your god to abort ,then let your god be the judge of that ,not man.
I am pro life but also pro choice.
legalize consentual freedom!
Posted by ChristianM 7 years ago
ChristianM
Well, tough. It's never going to happen.
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
My stance is that they she be able to choose, but it should not be done.
Posted by ChristianM 7 years ago
ChristianM
Well, I must agree with the con. Religion wise. However, argumentativly, a person has the right to choose whether or not she (or sometimes he) has an abortion. The US Governement cannot establish a law stating that its religiously wrong because it would be contradicting our own constitution. Amendment 1 to be exact
Vote Placed by FemaleGamer 7 years ago
FemaleGamer
General_of_Gods_armyasiansarentnerdyTied
Vote Placed by s0m31john 7 years ago
s0m31john
Vote Placed by Molokoplus 7 years ago
Molokoplus
Vote Placed by asiansarentnerdy 7 years ago
asiansarentnerdy