alexismurray1
Weiler

abortion

alexismurray1

Con

abortion is something that we should consider not doing. do you think that those unborn children would say no to you killing them and say yes to giving them a chance at life. I think that you should not use aborting to kill innocent children and lives
Weiler

Pro

Since your opening seems to be your position statement rather than an argument, I will allow you first to expand on that, and them I will respond.

Since you are apparently arguing the moral, and not legal perspective I will attempt to rebut by showing that the choice of a woman to have an abortion is moral, and even just.

If, in your arguments you expand to the legal perspective, I will rebut accordingly.
alexismurray1

Con

alexismurray1 forfeited this round.
Weiler

Pro

Okay, so much for expanding.

1. The fetus is not capable of communicating, therefore, I do not think the fetus would say "no".
  2. To say abortion is killing an inncoent child is to pressume that is child and that it is innocent.
  3. The fetus is not innocent because it lives of the mother as a parasite, much like a tapeworm.
These are the only arguments my opponent has advance so now I guess I will wait for him to respond and expand.
alexismurray1

Con

alexismurray1 forfeited this round.
Weiler

Pro

Hmmmmmmmm.....................
alexismurray1

Con

should the baby have a chance of living instead of dieing. what makes since giving a unborn childa chance at life or just wasting the time to even think about it.you dont know what the fetus would say
Weiler

Pro

Well, that was hardly worth waiting for.

My opponent is still contending, without a single evidence, that the fetus is a child deserving of a right to life. This is the burden upon my opponent since he has made this argument. I will allow him one more chance to rebut.
alexismurray1

Con

alexismurray1 forfeited this round.