emilyp
Kumquatodor

abortion

emilyp

Con

i think it is a bad idea, but if your argument is based only on over population then that is not a proprer argument, abortion is made up so people can kill their child or get rid of a berdin. the population is not an issue we have so much land that is still not being used and this earth can hold mare than what the population is at rigth now. if you are young and pregnant i think you shpuld have to go threw with the pregnancy to teach you a lesson. you should not be having sex if you are young in the first place i think it should only be open to people who got raped and ended up pregenant, even so their is other possabilities such as adoption, give a child a chance. if you are going to get an abortion their should be a realy good reason as to why you are , not because your to lazy or to young to take care of a child if you are poor give it someone who can take care of it put it up for adoption.
Kumquatodor

Pro

i think it is a bad idea, but if your argument is based only on over population then that is not a proprer argument
It IS a proper argument, it's just not true. I will use truth.
________________________________________________
If you are young and pregnant i think you shpuld have to go threw with the pregnancy to teach you a lesson.
WOAH! A MORAL GAURDIAN HERE! I can respect that. We need more people with strong moral convictions, even if I don't agree with their morals.

However, WHY should people have to be responsible? Furthermore, why is it the government's job to make you be responsible? Should they make you clean your room, too?

And what lesson are the "aborterers" learning? That unprotected-sex=baby? A 12-year-old knows that! In which case, your not teaching people a lesson so much as you are making them face a consequence that you have no right to impose!
________________________________________
i think it should only be open to people who got raped and ended up pregenant
OK. Why?
________

if you are going to get an abortion their should be a realy good reason as to why you are ,
Why? I REJECT YOUR MORALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN!
___________________________________________________
even so their is other possabilities such as adoption, give a child a chance.

put it up for adoption.

In a rare turn of events, I will sober up for a moment. No more smiles or sarcasm. Seriousness. Depressing seriousness. No more jokes. No more ironic musings. Just truth.

I knew a girl named Cassie. At least I think she was named Cassie. My paranoia will never allow me to be sure. My paranoia won't even let me believe with certainty that she existed, as I talked to her online, only once. I gave her a way to contact, but I never heard from her again. Maybe it was some game that I didn't realize existed. Maybe she forgot the spelling of a contact word.

Regardless of whether she was real or not, people like her certainly exist everywhere. You ignore them all the time! On billboards and posters; TV commercials and Radio Broadcasts; ads in the most remote corners of the website while an obnoxious "Buy This!" ad is playing.

You see them all the time. The ads about kids who grew up in an adoption home.
"Please! 99 cents a day can keep loneliness away!"

When you see those unadopted children, do you think "WOW! I'M SO GLAD THEY HAD A CHANCE!"?

Being adopted is no chance. No family, beside your fellow un-adopted children who could be adopted at any time, leaving you alone. No real love. No one seeming to care.

Cassie didn't have friends or family. She didn't have people who loved her. In fact, she was convinced everyone else was trying to hurt her or that they wanted to. Of course, the average person knows that that's not true. We know she was delusional. Paranoid. Of course people loved her.

But... But maybe no one does.

Some people believe that they can "cleanse" the world of the "evil" race (in the name of God, no less)! Would it really be so much a suprise if a foster home never cared about their child?

And Cassie was only a little older than me. She was 16, and she expressed her desire to be adopted before she reached 17 and was cast out into the world like yesterday's trash to be collected and dumped into a box to rot.

I would rather be aborted than live her life. I would rather die. Consider that.

Choosing to sign the kid up for adoption isn't giving them a chance. It is just as bad as killing a fetus before it can live. It's worse, even.

Please tell me I'm delusional. Or autistic. Or that it was some kind of joke that I took too seriously. Please tell me that adopted children aren't treated that badly, or feel that badly. I need to know. Please tell me that Cassie wasn't real. Tell me that it was some 40-year-old's game.

Just tell me the truth. Of course! No one knows the truth! It would be funny if it weren't so sad. Oh well, I'll just laugh anyway! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Life is so much easier when you pretend that it's funny!
emilyp

Con

emilyp forfeited this round.
Kumquatodor

Pro

Of course... Well...

One bad day can drive the sanest man alive to insanity, so why aren't you laughing?
emilyp

Con

emilyp forfeited this round.
Kumquatodor

Pro

Kumquatodor forfeited this round.
Posted by Flipz 3 years ago
Flipz
what is your position? what is the resolution? (good/bad, legal/illegal)