Women may have created the body of th baby, but God created the soul. God wouldn't destroy a beautiful creation

I personally don't mind abortion but because its a choice. I think that every women should have their own right to decide whether they want to keep the offspring or not. I mean I know that abortion is not a good thing but think about it. Relationships nowadays are not like the olden days where they would just hug and kiss on special occasions. Now because of our generation so many of us have gone beyond that point. The teenagers that are in relationships often have sex.

The thing is that, maybe they just wanted to have sex, no harsh feelings and then the condom broke.

I mean, put yourself in that situation. What would you do? I mean it was unintentional and it just happened but you aren't ready for a baby and neither is your partner. Then what?

I mean yes abortion shouldn't be used that often but I mean its needed at situations. Like what if you got raped?.. And now your pregnant. Would you want to keep a rapists bloody child? No.

Yes I completely agree that its a gods creation and that god wouldn't want you to destroy a beautiful creation but I mean really, if abortion should be banned then all the girls who get raped would have to keep the baby whether they want to or not.

I just wanna start off saying that I'm not trying be mean or anything. This is just my opinion. And I respect your opinion.

Yeah, I do admit that I wouldn't want to keep a child if I ever got raped. But, if you had sex for pleasure without using the proper supplies then you should have to pay the consequence. Think if that child that was killed. it never had a chance to live. Everybody is put on this Earth to bring good, how will that happen if someone is killed before it's even born. Why would you wanna kill a baby when there are spouses who are unable to have kids and want to adopt? The child could bring much joy into a persons life. Everybody born or unborn DESERVES a chance to live .

Yes I agree, but I mean to be honest, the offspring wasn't there in the first place. Like you said, people have sex for pleasure and they should be able to face the consequences they created, but I mean. Teenagers like us don't know how to raise a child and abortion is one of the only ways to get out of the way. I mean yes every one deserves to live but not everyone wants to go through that labor and then not be able to keep the child. Like come on, we go through all that pain just to give the child away? I say no. Its better to not have it than to regret it.

Many of us have reputations to handle and manage, like for instance, human race and religion gets into all of this too. Some religions can bring down shame towards the person whereas others bring more power. People say that the world is becoming a worse place every day and honestly its because of us. Teens have sex on a regular basis and if they all keep the child then the human race will not be able to sustain its population and everything. I completely agree with you that abortion shouldn't be mistreated but lets face the fact. You wouldn't want your daughter when she's 16 to be pregnant. I mean what kind of life is that?

You haven't even lived yours correctly and now you want to take care of another? no so I guess abortion is strongly opposed into many perspectives.

Lets take prostitution for example. So many of the girls use the money that comes from prostitution as a living and use it to buy shelter and ration. Like what if the condom breaks while having sex then what? If abortion is banned then life would be hell. I'm not saying that kids are bad but I'm not saying that they are good either. Sometimes we get swayed away with little ideas and its just doesn't work. And plus on top of that, its the mothers choice whether she wants to destroy something that she created or not. Just like the way you delete your text messages so your parents wouldn't see what you are up to.

And I completely respect your opinion. You are right in your shoes and I'm right in mine, its just a matter of perspective.

mattie0908 forfeited this round.

Because of the sustainability of population and how the population growth is becoming faster than the amount of food being produced I feel like abortion shouldn't be that big of a deal. I mean if the mother wants the abortion then it shall happen I mean its not forced but I don't think that it should be banned.
Posted by TheChristian 1 year ago
Abortion is wrong. Should a baby pay for a mistake no.
Vote Placed by Geogeer 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited round 3 and ceded the argument to Pro and as such loses both conduct and argument points