Oreo1088 has forfeited round #2.

I believe that abortion is a very controversial topic. Some people say that it should be illegal and other say it shouldn't. I believe that the women holding the kid should have the right to decide if they want a abortion or not. If they were raped or had a kid with some one they didn't want to they should have a right to have an abortion. There should still be a law stating that you have to have it with in so long before the baby starts to develop. After a certain point you should not be allowed to do it. If you want have an abortion you must be able to prove your case of why you are having one. Also the doctor can opt out of it if he/she thinks the baby is to develop. Still there should be certain laws put into effect for abortion. New laws should come into affect soon I Believe.

I accept the debate. I will be taking the stance against abortion and will provide evidence that suggests the precedence of a living child being inside a mothers womb and that it is immoral, and should be illegal to take an innocent victims life.
Posted by David_Debates 3 months ago
Exactly. Should the fetus be considered a human at the point where it can be aborted?
I would argue yes, but I don't want to start a debate in the comments.
Posted by cwt002 3 months ago
Every abortion debate no matter the direction should always come down to one single a baby in the womb a person? If yes, then no matter what they have a right to life. If no, then it really does not matter.