abstain is criminal

everyone in this world especially democratic county using election system to choose their leader. and of course, everything must be have a bad thing such as abstain. abstain is an action that done by the elector which they don't use their right to choose and it will give bad effects for the country. so, im as the pros side i have to say that abstain is criminal 'cause it can make not only one but also a country go down because of abstain

Thank you for starting the interesting debate. I hope this can be a productive and civil debate.
I trust that you will agree with the following definitions.

: to choose not to do or have something
: to choose not to vote [1]

: involving illegal activity : relating to crime
: relating to laws that describe crimes rather than to laws about a person's rights [2]

During the course of this debate, I will attempt to show that to abstain is not criminal.

I will also attempt to show that to abstain will not take down the entire country.

Since you have not really given any arguments, only stated your opinion, I will end my round here.

but , as well as i know where my country is democratic country, so , i know what important my voice for all people in the country. in fact because of the abstain the country get bad leader who did the corruption and many others,,,,, we can imagine in one country all of the person doing abstain,,,.. so,i have to say that abstain is criminal. 'cause it also brek the human right's declaration,,..

To abstain from voting is not bad. When someone who is not aware of the situation is forced to vote, they will often make bad choices, making it more likely to have a bad leader.

Arif_R_H forfeited this round.

I extend my arguments.
Posted by Arif_R_H 1 year ago
but i will try the best i cant
Posted by Lexus 1 year ago
lol you really can't win by standing on the AFF side
Vote Placed by jackh4mm3r 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for forfeit, arguments by showing that Pro's fear is not reduced by making abstaining illegal.