Tommy.leadbetter
Kc1999

adhd

Kc1999

Tommy.leadbetter

Pro

ADHD is largely a copout
Kc1999

Con

Since the opponent did not defy any terms, I shall start by defying the terms:

1. ADHD
A Demonized Human Dog

Wow.......the opponent is pro a demonized human dog????? U wot m8

I mean like if he truly is, then the world is ruined. A demonized human trained dog pet could go and spread rabies to other dogs, and then dogs to humans, and then we all die......AHHHHH....no please.

I mean seriously
Tommy.leadbetter

Pro

Tommy.leadbetter forfeited this round.
Kc1999

Con

Y what happen you scared of Demonized Human Dog? But you are pro this?

Hehe, then I shall state my contentions:

1.ADHDs spread Rabies.

Dogs which are labeled ADHDs probably have rabies; according to Pet MD, dogs who have rabies show bizzare barbaric behaviour. And that is the behaviour of the Demonized Human Dog.

2. ADHDs, by spreading rabies, threaten humanity

We cannot treat rabies; they spread to fast. If one human is infected with rabies, he could infect the whole human race. And we die!!!!!!!!!!!

3. ADHD bites are more ferocious than a normal dog

VIDEO SHOWS IT ALL! An ADHD biting a man in the face. ADHDs are used for police, and even there, they're breeding a pack of monsters.

Vote Con; I don't like rabies and aggressive dogs.
Kc1999

Con

Xx is the worse rebuttal in the world.

I extend.
Kc1999

Con

The opponent's arguments, AKA Xx, is the worst rebuttals in the world.

He has presented no arguments except for Xx.

ADHDs on the other hand, spread rabies and other stuff. They can kill..............

That is why you should all vote con!
Posted by Kc1999 3 years ago
Kc1999
Hehe....it's only my first troll debate!
Posted by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Adhd is used as a copout. But it's not 100% fake.
Posted by bearcat557 3 years ago
bearcat557
Your argument of there not being any physical indicators for add is an invalid argument by a lack if evidence to add credit to the suggestion that add exists or doesn't, that same argument could be used towards any sort of autistic disorder or other profound mental disorder. Just because the cause hasn't been found doesn't mean it doesn't lie in reality. Secondly add is a problem that causes a lack of attention hence it's name which leads to wandering or thoughts and typically body too because the afflicted cannot manage to stay on one task for an extended period of time. And just as another little bit there is actually evidence that a physical marker for add exists in the human brain due to the manner that add vs non add patients react to drugs and stimulus. A non add person when given typical add drugs ie methamphetamine will have a typical response while a person. With add will always have an atypical response be it extreme moodiness tiredness or a calming effect
Posted by the_streetsurfer 3 years ago
the_streetsurfer
I really wish it was copout. I have been diagnosed did you know that a tomato is a fruit?
Posted by Rok 3 years ago
Rok
I'd be interested in that seeing how this debate goes. I'm interested in how your opponent will argue. If he argues similar opinions to mine there would be no point in a debate between us, rather if his points are different/wrong I would not mind having a debate.

This interests me because of my several disorders, ADHD is one of them. It is also one of my goals to learn more about the relation between Tourette's disorder, OCD, and ADHD later in life. Since I have numerous dopamine-related disorders this really peaked my interest :3
Posted by Tommy.leadbetter 3 years ago
Tommy.leadbetter
okay that it doesn't exist as an actual thing. there is no gene for it nor a collection of physical attributes that are exclusive to it, humans are too complicated to make sweeping statements based of behavioural observations. It is a cop out and is not an actual thing, im not saying there is no predisposition to some personality disorders that have at times been diagnosed as ADHD. But there is no such thing as a person who has ADHD (apart from in the words of people). I mean there is no mutated gene or physical disorder to be tested for nor can it be scientifically proven. It is not real, its 5 in the morning here to im going to bed but I will make a debate and invite you tomorrow if you want it
Posted by Kc1999 3 years ago
Kc1999
I have plans MUAHHAHAHAH
Posted by Rok 3 years ago
Rok
I'm too late but I can assure you I would have won :)

The description was too vague for me to blindly accept.
Posted by Tommy.leadbetter 3 years ago
Tommy.leadbetter
debate with me then Rok
Posted by Rok 3 years ago
Rok
Which is it, not real or drastically exaggerated?
Vote Placed by Zarroette 3 years ago
Zarroette
Tommy.leadbetterKc1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Let this be a lesson to you, Tommy. You should define your terms before the debate, otherwise this will happen. Kc, you are naughty for playing semantics like this! Conduct for full-forfeit on Pro's behalf.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
Tommy.leadbetterKc1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Troll debate and Pro trolled this debate completely.
Vote Placed by Ameliamk1 3 years ago
Ameliamk1
Tommy.leadbetterKc1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit and an apparent surrender of all faculties....so yeah, Con wins. Although please Con, do not do the define your own terms crap. Just because Pro did not define terms does not mean that a proper definition for those terms does not exist. Had Pro not forfeited a round, I may well have given the points to him solely based on that.