alexsupriyadi
Convoluted_Logic

adolf hitler's way of ruling should be practiced

alexsupriyadi

Pro

during the time when hitler ruled the country, education increased rapidly and the number of worthless scums of the country were decreasing rapidly. i totally agree with him killing all those people as they're of no use to the country. and i totally agree that it should be practiced at least once a century as the world population is increasing rapidly and most of the world population are worthless scums that will only be a drag.
Convoluted_Logic

Con

Stating that education standards rose because of Hitler starting his Nazi regime is a flaw of causation. You cannot actually prove that it was his actions that caused the rise in standards, nor that their even was a rise.

Saying that most of the world is worthless and deserves to be the subject of mass genocide is a false appeal of authority. You've no more right to determine whether or not people deserve to live than I, or anyone else does. No one really has the right to choose who should live or die.

On the topic of overpopulation, we can simply encourage people to uptake the use of contraception and preventive methods, rather than just wiping out most of the people around the world.
Who would you wipe out, anyway?
alexsupriyadi

Pro

if you google the rise in economy of germany under hitler, you will see that it did rise. and it's true that no one has the right to take anyone's life but why would we want to keep those useless people with the prospect of being a criminal that might even kill other people live. if they drag people down and do heinous crimes, i believe they deserve death.
on the topic of overpopulation, contraceptive methods won't help reducing the population. don't you know that resources are depleting at a rapid rate. it's either we reduce consumption or we down-size the population. i wanted to wipe out the criminals only since they are.
and it's not like that the people will listen to what the government says and stop on doing sex with contraceptive. some will but some won't. anyway, i only meant to wipe out the criminals like how hitler did.
Convoluted_Logic

Con

Convoluted_Logic forfeited this round.
alexsupriyadi

Pro

alexsupriyadi forfeited this round.
Convoluted_Logic

Con

Convoluted_Logic forfeited this round.
Posted by IchigoKurosaki 3 years ago
IchigoKurosaki
While Hitler did solve the economic issues at the time and helped to rebuild German I have no doubt that if Hitler did not try to commit these acts Nazi presence would be a strong one in Germany today however the immorality at the act of genocide is unjustified and wrong and I doubt there could be an argument to make that case worthy
Posted by IslamAhmadiyya 3 years ago
IslamAhmadiyya
I'd rather be worthless and live with worthless people than commit immoral injustices.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Katana I agree with you and I hate how he brings little proof to any table.
Posted by KatanaBladeNeko 3 years ago
KatanaBladeNeko
Okay, ignore my last comment.
Posted by KatanaBladeNeko 3 years ago
KatanaBladeNeko
I don't like alexsupriyadi, I just don't.