imru3
bubblechild

age for marriage should be raised

imru3

Pro

in my opinion the age must be raised .. and also to be done systematically.. the youth must get their own time to decide and to choose their career in all sense
bubblechild

Con

While this is true (that they need time to have a decent career and get their life together), I don't think raising the age is necessary- Nobody gets married until they think it over anyway. The social stigma of being "hitched" prevents it from being a rash decision, for kids and teens especially.
imru3

Pro

imru3 forfeited this round.
bubblechild

Con

bubblechild forfeited this round.
imru3

Pro

imru3 forfeited this round.
bubblechild

Con

bubblechild forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Instead of raising the age, why not raise the responsibility level of young people. Teach them to be responsible for their decisions.My daughter was pregnant before she was married . Her future mother-in-law wanted her to abort the baby so she could persue a career.She told her, My career has been decided, I am a mother.Now will YOUR son step up and be a man.