vi_spex
ContraDictator

agnostic is the only true position on non sensical claims

vi_spex

Pro

i have 0 to 5 fingers on my normal human hand behind my back.. i am showing 3.. is that true? or am i showing 2 or 4.. maybe 5.. 1.. non..
ContraDictator

Con

If a claim is nonsensical then one cannot be agnostic towards it. To be agnostic is to state that with further knowledge the answer can be found but that until then one shall remain undecided (http://www.gotquestions.org...).

If a claim is nonsensical, then no matter how much more knowledge one has for or against the claim, it can't be applied since the claim is nonsense.
vi_spex

Pro

agnostic is the i dont know position or maybe you are showing 3 fingers behind your back vi, maybe not

to claim i can not have 3 fingers behind my back without knowing is to be a theist.. theism is belief

you are right about non sensical claims in that religious claims are not about knowledge
ContraDictator

Con

The claim that you have a set number of fingers behind your back is not nonsensical and thus doesn't apply to the resolution.

The claim that god exists is also not nonsensical as sense can be made of it.
vi_spex

Pro

dont tell me, you see trees therfore god.. you see my claim therfore i am showing 3 fingers behind my back.. non sense
ContraDictator

Con

Pro is trying to twist what I said. Also, Pro has not actually explained why the resolution is true, he only gave an example which involved a nonsensical claim and failed to prove anything.
Posted by ContraDictator 8 months ago
ContraDictator
Posted by vi_spex 8 months ago
vi_spex
nja you are above the 50 percent in here.. i will allow you to exist in debates again.. mm
Posted by vi_spex 8 months ago
vi_spex
not existence disables pain.. religion
Posted by vi_spex 8 months ago
vi_spex
i kicked your as.. you should be sad
Posted by ContraDictator 8 months ago
ContraDictator
Posted by vi_spex 8 months ago
vi_spex
your failure to respond to my pro position means you are not con, you didnt even exist in this debate