jhoncastro
A341

aliens

A341

jhoncastro

Pro

Are aliens real. Use your thinking good. There is one actually here on earth and I know her she has showed me everything. What's your opinion
A341

Con

Please prove it.
jhoncastro

Pro

Aliens are real. want to see it come and get my daughter and I. If not you'll just have to base it on my word you don't believe it then. I can't control that. (Marto). Its over.
A341

Con

(I assume you a trolling). This is an extraordinary claim and you have provided no actual evidence for it.

Remember the amount of evidence that is required to dismiss an idea is equivalent to the evidence presented therefore when a proposition has no evidence presented in its favour it can be dismissed with none in its opposition.

But since you have presented evidence in the form of a person who's existence only you can vouch for I call my witness, the invisible ghost who cannot lie and he says there is no such thing as aliens.
jhoncastro

Pro

jhoncastro forfeited this round.
A341

Con

You didn't respond? Shocking.
jhoncastro

Pro

jhoncastro forfeited this round.
A341

Con

I'm assuming this debate is over.
jhoncastro

Pro

jhoncastro forfeited this round.
A341

Con

A341 forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
mighty........ You have not said anything that would make me lose faith in you ability to misunderstand the bible. And I bet this piper fella helped you greatly in that respect.

The prosperity teachers I follow are Jesus, David, Solomon, Job, Paul,Elijah, Peter, John. And so on. Prosperity is all through the bible.

How some religions came up with that ridiculous vows of poverty I will never know.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
No. Not lack of faith. God says his people perish for a lack of vision and a lack of knowledge.

The new testament says that " if we be in Christ, then are we Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promises.

The new covenant says, Jesus became poor that we might be made rich. Jesus did say that prosperity will come by God to the giver. God will never funnel money into the hands of a miser.112th psalm.But he will get wealth and riches into the hands of a giver. He loves a cheerful giver.
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
Cheyenne, your inability to answer my questions is making me lose faith in you. :(
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Jesus said in Mark 10th chapter. " if we give for his sakes and the good news, we wpuld receive up to 100 times what we gave, IN THIS TIME.

111John:2. God says he wishes above ALL things that we prosper and be in health, even as our souls prosper.

Now if you want to wear poverty as a badge of honor, no one will stop you. But how will you give to the poor?
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
The debate will come in due time, provided we have a topic. I've read everything you posted.

I take your position to be this:

1. A cardinal aspect of Christianity, and one of its primary benefits, is that it procures money and physical well-being.
2. The status of a person's faith is demonstrated by their money and physical well-being.
3. If a person lacks money and physical well-being, this is due to their lack of faith.

Let me know if you have any problems with these statements, or would define them in a different way.

These seem to be characteristic of the "prosperity Gospel". Also I'd like to know some examples of prosperity Gospel teachers who you take as good examples of proper Gospel teaching.

So am I to understand you didn't watch the John Piper video? Please answer this question directly with a yes or no.

Note: my contention isn't that the Bible forbids material benefits, but it is certainly not the emphasis of the New Testament (Old Testament, maybe, as "blessings" are often defined in material terms throughout), and there's good New Testament arguments for voluntarily denying oneself wealth for internal, spiritual riches. Since you're only a few IQ points above a new-born piglet, let me know if you need any further clarification. Larry-the-Cable-Christians like you often aren't able to properly discern the difference between their ignorant perceptions and what someone is actually saying.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Where is that debate you were so eager to put up.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
might....No.Did you read the scriptures I posted?

John piper does not change the word of God. At least for me he doesn't.Never heard of hiom. There was one " ministry" I knew of that attacked prosperity. And in the last paragraph he said, " if you do not give we will not be able to publish this anymore."
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
Cheyennebodie, did you watch the youtube video I posted where John Piper talks about the prosperity Gospel?
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
What issue. The one where God prospers his family? Sure. Set it up. But keep the characters to 1000 or less.
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
Cheyennebodie, you want to formally debate this issue?
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
jhoncastroA341Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture