frozen_eclipse
handywandy

all arguments against the naturality and acceptability of homosexuality can be defeated .

handywandy

frozen_eclipse

Pro

Any contention against homosexuality not being natural or being being something that will cause someone to eternally burn in fire will be defeated. Religious reasons may be used but will not be reliable or a valid source.
Pro argues that all reasons to argue against societies acceptability, and or naturally are weak and will be defeated with logic in this debate. I've never lost a gay debate so come prepared. Common sense will be used as definitions in this debate but any opponent may ask the other for another definition but will have the choice to use a different definition. If either opponent wants to keep his definition when challenged he must give reason why.

Gay, Homosexual- having romantic attraction to the same sex.
Natural- occurring in nature. Organic.

All rounds will be free to do whatever but forfeit. However round one will be acceptance slash intro.
handywandy

Con

I accept, however I don't fully understand the exact statement here that is being debated. Could you clarify a little in the beginning of your R2 argument? Thanks and good luck!
frozen_eclipse

Pro

In awnser to my opponents confusion in order for me to win i ned to dispel any contention agaisnt the naturality, or social acceptability or homosexuality. That is the only thing were doing in this debate and this debate cant start until you state some contentions.
handywandy

Con

Ok thanks for clarifying.

My logic behind my opinion upon homosexuality is as follows:

-When two men have sex, reproduction is impossible
- When ONE man and ONE woman have sex, reproduction is possible.

There is absolutely no doubt that homosexuality is not in any way natural, and the proof lies in how humans are built... two men or two women cannot have children together.. and reproducing is 100% necessary for the human race to continue, so as humans I do not believe we were created in a way that would lead to the end of our species as a whole.
frozen_eclipse

Pro

frozen_eclipse forfeited this round.
handywandy

Con

handywandy forfeited this round.
frozen_eclipse

Pro

frozen_eclipse forfeited this round.
handywandy

Con

handywandy forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by 1Devilsadvocate 3 years ago
1Devilsadvocate
frozen_eclipsehandywandyTied
Reasons for voting decision: F.F.