madmonkey889
Cody_Franklin

always make your own sandwhiches..

madmonkey889

Pro

for being made a sandwich could lead to some undesirable penalties .. such being,
1. aids
2, scrotum itch
ETC,
just because the arduous task of making a sandwich bothers u... don't mean u should let someone else make your sandwich.
the greatest paradime for this would be chuck Norris... he can make a sandwich for anyone.. but if he makes it for u it comes with a roundhouse kick full of disease.

in other words.. make your own sandwich's.. have a moist day.
Cody_Franklin

Con

I negate that one should always make his/her own sandwiches.

My opponent claims that having others makes your sandwich for you can and will lead to some 'undesirable penalties', such as AIDS or scrotum itch. The PRO's personal experiences aside, I fail to see any proof that these conditions would become reality. Even if you buy this argument that my opponent is making, keep in mind that the hands are the dirtiest part of the human body: http://ezinearticles.com... ; and since the hands have the highest amount of bacteria, a person making his or her own sandwich is just as likely to infect the sandwich with some kind of germ; so, it's easy to give this to the CON on the grounds that it doesn't really matter who makes your sandwich, as there is an equal risk regardless of the sandwich-maker. Plus, if this argument were true, that would render nearly all restaurants as being dens of disease and suffering; which, as they generally are not, this argument is simply unacceptable.

Also, my argument makes an argument about Chuck Norris, however everyone should know that Chuck Norris would not stoop to the level of servitude required to make a sandwich for someone else; therefore, the threat of a "roundhouse kick full of disease" is irrelevant.

I look forward to my opponent's response.
madmonkey889

Pro

I thank my opponent for his response...

but obviously this man is in no state of mind to be debating, for as he states in paragraph 2, sentence 1, "Also, my argument makes an argument about Chuck Norris" clearly a sign of bipolar disorder. clearly anyone capable of arguing with ones self needs prompt professional care

Back to the matter at hand, my opponent claims, "since the hands have the highest amount of bacteria, a person making his or her own sandwich is just as likely to infect the sandwich with some kind of germ", But your are incapable of telling someone elses cleanliness as opposed to ones own. For instance I wash my hands vigorously after fondling my useless genitals, and you may not. knowing this would you rather I make your sandwich, or you?

as for the chuck Norris matter.....
Chuck Norris will prepare any delicacies he dam well pleases.. especially if he wishes to teach one a lesson

I eagerly await my opponents response indeed yes.
Cody_Franklin

Con

Okay first of all, I'd like to say that I accidentally used the word 'argument' in place of the world 'opponent'; and, as far as I know, he has shown no causal link to bipolarity; debating oneself may perhaps be schizophrenia, but I don't think it has anything to do with bipolar disorder.

Also, it's basic logic that one's hands would be one of, if not THE dirtiest part of the human body, since they come into contact with multiple objects and surfaces per day, many of which are questionable in terms of cleanliness. What I would really like to turn your attention to is this statement my opponent makes: "For instance I wash my hands vigorously after fondling my useless genitals, and you may not. knowing this would you rather I make your sandwich, or you?" In this statement, he is implying that his hands may very well be cleaner than my own, and if that was the case, most people would easily want him making the sandwich as opposed to doing it themselves; unfortunately for my opponent, he is supposed to be defending the claim that you should 'always make your own sandwiches', and this slip in logic leads us easily to a CON vote.

As far as Chuck Norris is concerned, even if you buy into the PRO argument that Chuck Norris could make a sandwich if he wanted to, then it's still going to turn to the CON, because not only would it be the best sandwich ever made, but Chuck Norris is incapable of carrying any kind of germ, so his hands would be extremely clean 100% of the time, so go ahead and turn my opponent's logic against him here.

Thank you, vote CON, and I look forward to Round 3.
madmonkey889

Pro

Well as our voters should kow.. both the turtle and the eagle both churn butter in tibet.. its just that the turtle does it a 12 PM and the eagle gets midnight. But this is not the point , for if it was then all of the worlds butter scothc would arise in the firey churning tooth of the bread munchkins from the naughty west trying to melt your lazania in the toaster during the forest fire of january on christmas day.

as this should tell you the munchkins have a king that will eventually release all of the fleas from the ostrich roaming japans streets whilist giving it some hairy ape crumbs of bread

chuck norris doent stub his toe... he accidentally breaks furniture.
chuck norris can belive its not butter.
if u have 5 dollars and chuck has 5 dollars... he has more money.
jesus can walk on water... chuck norris can swim through land.

i belive that with these few facts our voters will know who to choose and vote for...
Cody_Franklin

Con

Let me begin my final post here by pointing out that, my opponent's strange ramblings aside, he has abandoned the defense of his side of the topic, so the only thing left for you to do at this point is to vote CON.

He also moves on to telling Chuck Norris jokes, but they are far from relevant to his previous points on the matter, so these must be disregarded.

I don't mean to attack my opponent here, but it seems that he has gone from using, to some extent, reason and common sense, to incoherent recitation of 'facts', coupled with a lack of good grammar, spelling, and adherence to other rules of writing; I'm not so much attacking the style as using that example to prove that my opponent's position has fallen apart, and he lets that show.

I do agree with one thing my opponent says, however: that "with these few facts our voters will know who to choose and vote for..." Give this round to the CON.
Posted by MTGandP 7 years ago
MTGandP
Arguments and S&G to CON for obvious reasons.
Vote Placed by MTGandP 7 years ago
MTGandP
madmonkey889Cody_FranklinTied
Vote Placed by patsox834 7 years ago
patsox834
madmonkey889Cody_FranklinTied
Vote Placed by tribefan011 7 years ago
tribefan011
madmonkey889Cody_FranklinTied
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 8 years ago
RoyLatham
madmonkey889Cody_FranklinTied
Vote Placed by PostInsanity 8 years ago
PostInsanity
madmonkey889Cody_FranklinTied
Vote Placed by mongeese 8 years ago
mongeese
madmonkey889Cody_FranklinTied
Vote Placed by Cody_Franklin 8 years ago
Cody_Franklin
madmonkey889Cody_FranklinTied