kingahmed
PowerPikachu21

am i true ? my enemy genies will try to believe in one of my god who is a thinking

kingahmed

Pro

am i true ? my enemy genies will try to believe in one of my god who is a thinking ?

listen and understand and accept challenge if you believe i am lie ?

https://www.youtube.com...
PowerPikachu21

Con

No offense, but you should switch gods. I think he's hurting your grammar abilities.
kingahmed

Pro

if you understand what is thinking (thought) then you will understand thinking (thought) is a genie which comes into existence of dream of humans from humans thinking (thought) of understanding.

thinking fights with thinking only because they dont have real body and they are made of thinking and they are not real but they can come into reality of humans like humans by taking believe from humans or someone who is even an animal who becomes true from his thinking.

listen to all my lectures and know my believe.

understand like an asian understands.
PowerPikachu21

Con

You have no idea that your last comment is (perhaps just a little) racist. You mean Americans can't understand things, but Asians can? And there's no obvious relevance between (your) religion, and race.

But let's see what else you've said to back up your claim.

"if you understand what is thinking (thought) then you will understand thinking (thought) is a genie which comes into existence of dream of humans from humans thinking (thought) of understanding."

Thinking is the action of thought. There's no need to put "thought" in parenthesis every time you want to say "thinking". So we have an imaginary being. But it's a genie... You mean like from Alladin? The spirit in a lamp that grants wishes?

"thinking fights with thinking only because they dont have real body and they are made of thinking and they are not real but they can come into reality of humans like humans by taking believe from humans or someone who is even an animal who becomes true from his thinking."

Rule of English 1) We seperate pieces of a paragraph into sentences. It helps us understand you better.

But back to the point. What do you mean by "made of thinking"? Thoughts aren't an actual object. It's a thing which people create in their minds, either to create an idea to put it in a story, or finding a solution to a puzzle.

"listen to all my lectures and know my believe."

I think I'll pass, but I already have a decent idea of your religion. "These genies emerge from ideas, causing sin. I know this from my papa/god." I think that's close. But I can't agree with you. You have no way of showing me these "genies".

"understand like an asian understands."

Like I said, Americans are ignorant? I'm a logical person, and I only follow the path that appears true. I see no reason in what holds no reason, so I don't go that path.
kingahmed

Pro

let me tell you in detail in written.

i dont mean to harm any gods or any religions neither i will never go against any religions or religions gods.

i am saying original truth of god of genies (god of spirits) so whoever spirits are.

genies are thinking of understanding of someone who understands and think and when someone understands and thinks the genies comes out inside dream of universe as thinking which spirits hear them as voice from mind.

Now that someone is humans or animals or anyone who can understand and think.

So if you understand beautiful that you are there is god and he is made of color of something and he is something which cannot be defeated by anyone and thinks same what you understand then automatically genie comes out from your mind (head) and that genies is not seen to you because its thinking in originality and thinking is dream because thinking comes out from mind of someone like a dream which is heard to spirits only but not to humans so dream hears dream and dream sees dream.

now the genie which came out from your mind has understanding as what you understood while you understand and think so he says he is made of something just like you think (imagination is also thinking) because it comes out from mind of humans as dream only which spirits comes to know it as voice from mind.

as soon the genie comes inside dream of universe then the genie believes in his understanding to be true from which he came from and you understood that is true because you kept your mind clean and understood and think and without being true a human or someone cannot think that means voice from mind only comes when you keep your mind clean and true in thinking.

now when you become true and stay true the genie who came out from you inside dream of universe becomes true because in originality the genie is thinking of your understanding and if you become true then he becomes true and a genie can get anything at any time like educating himself or learning something with he proofs he is true so he is not proven as lie by anyone because if his understanding becomes lie then he dies and erases from time and if he becomes true by anyone or those who proves he is lie becomes lie then he comes in time again that means live again or appear again.

so this is the history of gods of genies, do you still believe in any god of genies (god of spirits) to be true who cannot even tell you what is truth about them and how they have come.

check out my youtube channel and go through playlist wise to understand my believe specially my dna shining and earwax shining and blood shining https://www.youtube.com...

make sure you not get fooled by any god of genies (god of spirits) who says they were not born and fears that there god will die.

who doesnt even knows what is knowledge and what is believe i dont understand how they become gods and ruled since many billion years on this planet.

hope you like my beautiful truth and share with spirits through thinking what i wrote.

take care meet you in time.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Questions:

I think it's better if I just ask questions. It'll help me understand better.

1) What is a genie? What do they want?
2) What is your god? What does he want?
3) What is an original truth?
4) Why should I believe you? [I don't count glowing bodily fluids as evidence.]
5) What do I get from believing you?

Just answer those questions directly. I hope to see something that can let me know Believerism (his religion) better.
kingahmed

Pro

1) genie is understanding as thinking of someone like of human or anyone who thinks (genies origination : understanding as thinking)
2) my original god is my god who doesn't belongs to any religion. Maybe he wants me to have justice.
3) original truth is that which never becomes lie by anyone and original truth is that everything which you come to know is truth whether what is lie is truth and what is truth is truth because its original truth is that its truth.
4) you dont have to believe in me but practically test what i said whether its true or false and make sure its true or false so doubt from your mind is removed and you get correct believe and your life becomes beautiful. make sure no spirits tries to cheat with you to win from you.
5) seeing and hearing is the property of truth of original god so when you see me and hear me specially my videos you get believe of seeing and hearing which is of my original god.

my religion has holy book which i translated almost 11 chapters if you listen to my holy book you will understand my believe its in english and i have to translate more remaining 16 chapters in english.

link to my holy book on youtube : https://www.youtube.com...

if you go through playlist you will understand what my believe is about. My believe doesnt belongs to any religion and it can be find out if it is any spirit property who might claim that i took property of any spirit property to show my believe.

my believe is my believe in seeing and hearing to be truth and experience.

have a wonderful day!
PowerPikachu21

Con

I think it's time to take a fresh look at this.

Cross Examination and Rebuttal:

1: Genies

"What is a genie? What do they want?"

"genie is understanding as thinking of someone like of human or anyone who thinks (genies origination : understanding as thinking)"

"Understanding" isn't a word used to describe something, it means "I know what you are saying". But you didn't answer my question. What is a genie? What do they want to do? I can't say much here because there's nothing to talk about.

2: The God

"What is your god? What does he want?"

"my original god is my god who doesn't belongs to any religion. Maybe he wants me to have justice."

So your god is created by you. This doesn't mean it exists per se. How do I put this... people won't believe your god if you created it. They might think you're crazy. And what justice are you talking about? And if you did create the religion, then chances are you might be making up genies as well.

3: Original Truth

"What is an original truth?"

"original truth is that which never becomes lie by anyone and original truth is that everything which you come to know is truth whether what is lie is truth and what is truth is truth because its original truth is that its truth."

So... is it different from actual truth?

"what is lie is truth and what is truth is truth"

Lies aren't truth because by definition, a lie contradicts the truth.

"because its original truth is that its truth."

So original truth is true because it's true? This is known as circular reasoning; assuming something is true in order to show it is true. This brings me to my 4th question.

4: Belief

"Why should I believe you?"

"you dont have to believe in me but practically test what i said whether its true or false"

Alright. You have no way of proving your claims, you think bodily fluids are glowing and evidence of being the messenger of a god which you created, and you believe that genies come from imagination. I think it's safe to say your beliefs are questionable.

"make sure its true or false so doubt from your mind is removed and you get correct believe and your life becomes beautiful"

My life consists of Pokemon and other video games. I'm happy. And unless you can prove to me you are correct, I'll doubt you forever.

"make sure no spirits tries to cheat with you to win from you."

How would a spirit (which doesn't exist), cheat, or allow me to cheat in this debate? And if winning is what this debate is about, I think I'm in the clear.

5: Benefits

"What do I get from believing you?"

"seeing and hearing is the property of truth of original god"

And not, you know, evolution? Hearing when predators come from behind, and seeing them come from the front so we can run away?

"so when you see me and hear me specially my videos you get believe of seeing and hearing which is of my original god."

Well, I can't see your god, and I'd think it's better if you present evidence instead of preaching.

And you never did answer the question, but you did say my life would "become beautiful", but there's a problem with this.

In what way will our lives get better by believing in this god? And more importantly, can you prove it? Can you prove the god exists, and that your life is better than ours? Not really, considering you admitted you created the god.

I think I've said enough. What's your thought on the matter?
kingahmed

Pro

i didnt created my god, i believe in my god whom i believe is the original god of universe and i prove his history in detail with everything understoodable and practically tested by humans to see if i am true or lie.

understanding means what you come to know from someone but after you understand do you think what you understood practically test out and when you think bad on any god who is a thinking what happens ? you can feel weight inside your head or feel your head bad its the genies who cases on you who comes from your thinking (if you are human) in dream of humans or others thinking of understanding of someone comes in you from dream.

i had suggest you to listen and understand my latest videos

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

the most popular one must listen and understand once in lifetime to know my believe : https://www.youtube.com...

i even talk to genies: https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

hope your confusions are removed from your mind if you have mind.

god bless everyone.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Final Rebuttal:

"i didnt created my god, i believe in my god whom i believe is the original god of universe"

But didn't you say that the god is your original god, which means it's literally your god, which you created. And the worst part is I don't think you even know what you're worshipping/believing. You said "maybe he wants justice", and "I believe he's the original god". If you're questioning your own beliefs, I suggest going to Atheism, which doubt any gods exist. It's more rational.

"and i prove his history in detail with everything understoodable and practically tested by humans to see if i am true or lie."

What do you mean you are a lie? You mean your statements are lies, though I'm leaning more on you're being decieved by yourself. (I'm sorry if I get ahead of myself at times.) So why don't you show me your tests and your evidence? What leads you to believe you're controlled by genies?

"understanding means what you come to know from someone"

I guess it's used like a noun sometimes.

"but after you understand do you think what you understood practically test out"

But I don't understand you. I'm not sure you understand yourself. How would one go about testing for genies/imaginary spirits that emerge from ideas? Well for one, the idea of a genie coming from ideas is ridiculous. And there's no actual evidence for it.

"and when you think bad on any god who is a thinking what happens ? "

You need to learn better English. (I'm sorry.) But "thinking" isn't an object, it's a logical process that happens in the brain to create an idea. And you tell me what happens when I doubt a god. I know nothing about your religion/god.

"you can feel weight inside your head or feel your head bad"

My head's always heavy. Must be lack of healthy food (I'm pretty unhealthy) and too much video games.

"its the genies who cases on you who comes from your thinking (if you are human)"

So how many genies are with you? You probably have no idea, because they can't be seen, and we can't just say they exist because something bad happens. Bad things are caused by humans. You have to actually show me the genies, or make a logical argument for them, which you aren't able to do.

"in dream of humans or others thinking of understanding of someone comes in you from dream."

I don't understand. What do dreams have to do with anything we just talked about?

"i had suggest you to listen and understand my latest videos"

First, I would like to make a few statements:

1) For me to understand you, you'll have to be using good english.
2) You'll also have to be accurately saying your information in a way that makes sense.
3) As they said in Ace Attorney, evidence is everything. Your words alone aren't sufficient for me to believe you. You'll have to be showing me evidence that shows genies or a god.

Watching videos:

1: At the start, you say if a genie is against you, you can't get money. You then say anything can only happen by God. But I would like you to remember that genies come from ideas, according to you. If God controlls everything, then he must control the genies and the process that supposedly creates them (ideas). If the genie is controlled by the god, and the genie blocks income (how exactly?), that means God will not give the money. God doesn't even give us money or jobs anyways; we get money from our bosses, who are also humans. You then say "No. God exists of thinking. And thinking forces people to understand." I'm thinking about how this makes any sense, but I'm failing to understand. You then go on to say God would be against humans becuase genies are against us. But then God isn't in control of everything like you said. In fact, you suggested the genies are in control of God. But then this begs the question: What are genies? What is God? But one part really stuck out to me: "The God sees [that the person will not have money]. Becuase the god lives... Ever- He lives on everyone! Of the thinking!" Do you actually believe in the God? I'm a little worried. The whole video is basically 4 minutes repeating that God does not give money because genies.

[I won't examine every video. I need to save on the character space.]

3: "How to stop time and check through knowledge and see what's happening with you". It'll really help with research, and especially when school starts! "Trying to bring something from dream into reality", so I can get a Charizard? [half excited] " [0:54] It's happening because of......." D: How do I stop time? The end is stumbling and repeating that genies bring dreams into reality and they make you sin. So in short, you can't stop time. He never tries to say how to do it. Just that it's a thing you can do.

"Most Popular one": 2 views. My sister's more popular and gets at least 10 views in her videos. Anyways... "Are everyone in the world of god genies in everything as a genie sense yes - must listen once" Wait. If we're genies, does that mean we aren't human? And if we aren't human, wouldn't that mean we don't create genies? Then what is a genie? "His blood comes out of his body, and comes back in again", that's a bit creepy. But you say at the end that "God's world is humans only". What is a genie?

Talking to genies: They'd better be talking back... It doesn't seem like you're actually talking to genies. You're talking to us, and wanting us to test you.

Conclusion:

"hope your confusions are removed from your mind if you have mind."

You think I don't have a mind? Do you have a mind? And any confusion I had throughout this discussion only grew more. What is a genie? What is God? Do you know what you're talking about? No one's going to believe you, not even yourself I think. Just move on from this.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 11 months ago
PowerPikachu21
You never proved anything. Prove means to show evidence, like a picture. But you can't take a picture of a genie because they don't exist, let alone visible.
Posted by kingahmed 11 months ago
kingahmed
everything happens by god but its genies who do everything to fullfill god decision and when god decision is completed god is told his command is completed and tells what they come to know and god answers on what he comes to know from genies for which genies completed wish of god.

please check my videos and listen and understand carefully by playlist wise so you will understand my believe.

check out this video : my face of god https://www.youtube.com...

the reason i am posting here because the rounds are finished and i proved enough so you understand it and practically test.
Posted by kingahmed 11 months ago
kingahmed

Posted by kingahmed 11 months ago
kingahmed
please read my latest post you will understand my believe and if you know of any spirits challenge to test what i said in my latest post whether i am true or lie and those who comes to know truth from me and still believe in lie truth then they are evil sinners.

but no harm to anyone i am not telling you i am telling to spirits but not to any religion spirits or religion god spirits.

hope you learn something from me.
Posted by kingahmed 11 months ago
kingahmed

hope you learn something from me.
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
Yes you probably are true...So eat a burger..
Posted by Masterful 11 months ago
Masterful
kingahmed should be insta banned for being so damn illiterate