lodgey37
Jonbonbon

amanda knox

Jonbonbon
Started: 2/14/2014 Category: News

lodgey37

Pro

amanda knox is innocent. 100 percent. it is impossible for her to have had anything to do with kerchers murder. absolutely impossible. in the room they found no blood. no hair. no skin. nothing so how they found her guilty is a joke. free her right now
Jonbonbon

Con

My opponent had provided a lot of baseless assertions. He offers no evidence. I'm just going to use the courts. They found her guilty, and they're the professionals that work in that field for the purpose of criminal justice. My opponent must provide a lot of evidence now that proves for a fact that Amanda Knox was not guilty. If he fails to do that then I win this debate by default.
lodgey37

Pro

lodgey37 forfeited this round.
Jonbonbon

Con

Totally forgot about this debate.

I guess it's because my opponent has decided not to participate.

Well, extend my argument I suppose.
lodgey37

Pro

lodgey37 forfeited this round.
Jonbonbon

Con

I guess I win.
Posted by Arlene 3 years ago
Arlene
Amanda glorifies in the media,she is a good actress and her life is a fantasy.There are a lot of women who can commit a crime and look like its no big deal,as they are hard wired that way. I believe Ms. Knox is guilty,no doubts in my mind.
Posted by bladerunner060 3 years ago
bladerunner060
@February:

Isn't that her last name? Or are you claiming that you can *only* use her first name?
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
Thanks for posting some arguments for me in case he decides to show for the next round.
Posted by FEBRUARY 3 years ago
FEBRUARY
Who The Hell does lodgey37 think he is; referring to Meredith as 'kercher'?
Posted by FEBRUARY 3 years ago
FEBRUARY
GUILTY!

See: TrueJusticeForMeredithKercher Rudy Guede posts.

Suspected CLEAN UP after the crime: Meredith"s blood was in the bathroom, however, no visible blood between M"s bedroom and the bathroom. The only visible blood in the hall UNDER CLOSE EXAMINATION, were faint partial shoe prints by RG as he left the apartment.

Only RG stated there was blood in the hall; in his diary: "... asking myself how is it possible that Amanda could have slept in all that mess, and took a shower with all that blood in the bathroom AND CORRIDOR? (Guede, Germany Diary, P21)

18th DEC: Investigators applied Luminol (detects cleaned away blood), in hall and other rooms, which revealed several footprints in hall between rooms of Knox and Meredith. Also discovered prints in Filomena"s room, which contained M"s DNA and Knox"s DNA, plus a footprint in Knox"s room. Only one person had the motivation to hide this evidence: Amanda Knox.

Neither Judge Micheli, Judge Massei nor the Supreme Court believe R.G. acted alone or had any part in the VERYOBVIOUS CLEAN UP.

K and S. defenses FAILED MISERABLY to prove R.G. climbed in Filomena"s bedroom window.

SUPREME COURT'S SENTENCING REPORT:

Meredith was virtually motionless throughout the attack; defensive wounds almost non-existent, because she was strongly restrained.

There MUST have been two knives involved in the attack.

Dr Galati"s appeal argued it was ILLEGAL for Hellmann and Zanetti NOT to have taken the Supreme Court"s ruling on three perpetrators fully into account, having brushed past it.

2 NOV. 12.35pm Postal Police arrive unexpectedly at the cottage to find Knox and Sollecito stood outside. Postal Police had learned of some disturbance at the cottage. Sollecito told them he had already phoned the police, which was A LIE; he phoned the police at 12.51 and 12.54; FIFTEEN MINUTES AFTER the Postal Police arrived.

Judge Micheli's major reasons to indict Knox and Sollecito:

1. Sollecito's LIE about the time
Vote Placed by jh1234l 3 years ago
jh1234l
lodgey37JonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had terrible spelling and grammar. Also, con wins arguments and conduct by default as pro forfeited all rounds, which means that he has not countered any of con's arguments.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 3 years ago
bladerunner060
lodgey37JonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for the forfeits. S&G because what little Pro posted was lacking in that regard, while Con's was fine. Neither side sourced. As to arguments: As Con rightly points out, Pro made several assertions which needed support. Since they weren't supported, Con's pointing out their lack of support was perfectly sufficient for rebuttal, so arguments to Con. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.