chaterbox01
sana8829

amir khan is better then preity.

chaterbox01

Pro

amir khan just had a movie released called "tare zamen pein" it was a sad movie but back to the subject. amir khan has done more movies then preity cause he is a better acter but i am still not saying preity sucks i like her "as a actress"but amir khan gives out more emotion then preity as u know that in the movie kank she was not showing no emotion that srk talked back to her she just made a face.

tell me something I searched all the debates that u did and they were mostly about preity. what do u see in her that you don't see in other female actress.

just because she has the looks that doesn't mean she is the best of the best like srk he says he is the king that is his opinion other people say that amir khan is.. but it is not about the looks fans "no i am not insulting" it is about the acting that that person does

like in fanna mostly movies of amir khan are sad but they are good as well.they make people laugh cry have fun and what does preity do. she is losing her fans her fame but amir khan is getting better and better, soon u know he will be off the chart.

P.S.don't let your brother write it for you.
sana8829

Con

First Of All U Are Sort Of Out Of Topic So Get To The Main Point.

Ok U Said:
amir khan has done more movies then preity cause he is a better actor
-That Is Your Opinion Some People And U Might Know some people to but they do not like Aamir khan it is not that I Dont Like Him I Do But Not As Much As Preity.

U Said:
but amir khan gives out more emotion then preity as u know that in the movie kank she was not showing no emotion that srk talked back to her she just made a face.
-That Is Wrong Because Preity Did Do Her Emotion.Probley The Director Told Her Too.She Does Get Emotional In Lots Of Movie Example:kank,Veer Zara,kal ho naa ho,.....and so On)

what do u see in her that you don't see in other female actress.
-That Is Sort Of Off Topic But I Still Am Going to answer it.I Like Her Because I Really Love Her Looks Her Style And Her Sweetness And Most Of All Her Acting.She Is Sweet And Just Cant Explain But She Is The Best In My Opinion.

U Said:
-I Did Not Get That Argument And Dont Get Off Topic Like I Have Said.

U Said:
they make people laugh cry have fun and what does preity do.
-In Dil Hai Tummhara That Movie Was Commedy And Sad At The Same Time Does Amir Khan Have A Movie Like That I Dont Think So.

U Said:
she is losing her fans her fame but amir khan is getting better and better, soon u know he will be off the chart.
-That Is Your Opinion Because she is getting lots of fan too.she has millions or i could say ...... websites that people are crazy about her.(just like me)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Arguments:
Preity Is Better Than Amir Because Preity Is Younger Than Aamir Khan And So That Actully Means In The future Preity Is Going to Be Able To Do More Work Than He Is.Preity Is More Popular In The World Than Aamir.Preity has done 25 Movies In The 2000s And Aamir Did 7.He Was Like In OLD Good Actor He Did More Films In The 1900s But Preity Did Both.

p.s Dont Worry My Bro Doesnt Care and no i m not letting him type dream of it!!!
chaterbox01

Pro

ladies and gentlemen my debate first of all amir khan has a more fans then preity . but i agree its ur opinion. amir khan really has made more movies then preity amir khan has made :tera zameen per, and way more but i don't know how to spell urda
next i am not saying preity is ugly i am saying that she has poor profermonce.
preity is a talented actress but it is her fans that are letting her down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Argument
amir khan has have 10 super hit and 3 flops. how many did preity have.if u are going to want to help preity to be the best female actress u are going to have to alot of work and i am talking about alot.fans websites ,polls, and posters.amir khan 3 all time blockbusters.preity zinta in 2007 all of her movies are flops.she makes so many faces on screem and she does not act mature and she is a freaking retard.amir khan on the other hand is a mature and shows responsibility.amir khan has won more awards then preity zinta ans his directors are really good and he really has a smart agent.amir khan has won the best acter award and best directer in taare zameen par. and preity zinta has not won any awards she just wastes her time at the shows.amir khan has stared acting in 1988 and preity zinta "ugly" stared in 1988 and she is still a flop actress but she only had 1 super hit that is nothing compared to amir khan rep.that all.
sana8829

Con

sana8829 forfeited this round.
chaterbox01

Pro

Before I Extend My Arguments for Round 3, I will answer ALL of your arguments that you have made in Round 1, and since you didn't made or answer any arguments in Round 2, I don't have to worry about that.

First Of All U Are Sort Of Out Of Topic So Get To The Main Point
-I was on the topic the entire time, and I was on the main point,you need to read carefully.

That Is Your Opinion Some People And U Might Know some people to but they do not like Aamir khan it is not that I Dont Like Him I Do But Not As Much As Preity
- It is not my opinion, it is a fact! Aamir Khan is a better actor than Preity because he has more fame in box office along with acting.

That Is Wrong Because Preity Did Do Her Emotion.Probley The Director Told Her Too.She Does Get Emotional In Lots Of Movie Example:kank,Veer Zara,kal ho naa ho,.....and so On)
-Fine,for the sake of argument I Agree on this

That Is Sort Of Off Topic But I Still Am Going to answer it.I Like Her Because I Really Love Her Looks Her Style And Her Sweetness And Most Of All Her Acting.She Is Sweet And Just Cant Explain But She Is The Best In My Opinion
-It is not off topic, I am asking your views! Her Style and sweetness are nothing but crap, she laughs like a donkey! Her acting is horrible in movies like Armaan,Prince no, Dil Se,Jhoom Barabar Jhoom,etc.

I Did Not Get That Argument And Dont Get Off Topic Like I Have Said.
-I am not getting off topic, you need to read more carefully,It is pretty self-explanatory, you just can't answer it.

In Dil Hai Tummhara That Movie Was Commedy And Sad At The Same Time Does Amir Khan Have A Movie Like That I Dont Think So.
- So what if the movie has comedy and is sad, it was a flop. Aamir Khan has tons of movies like these that were comedy, sad, and were successes. Ghulam, Sarforosh,Fanaa,Taare Zameen Par,Rang De Basanti,The Rising,Dil Chahta Hai,Etc.

That Is Your Opinion Because she is getting lots of fan too.she has millions or i could say ...... websites that people are crazy about her.(just like me)
- It Is the same with Aamir Khan, he is not losing fame, but is gaining fans, not like preity who IS losing fans, because of her ugly looks along with her boring acting. No wonder she needed lip surgery to make her face 1% better than 100% ugly.

Preity Is Better Than Amir Because Preity Is Younger Than Aamir Khan And So That Actully Means In The future Preity Is Going to Be Able To Do More Work Than He Is
-It doesn't matter if she is younger or older,that doesn't make her better. Aamir Khan is doing more work in his career and is successful than Preity Zinta, can you explain to me why ALL of her movies last year in 2007 were flops? Aamir Khan made a yearlong work successful when Taare Zameen par became a super hit.

Preity Is More Popular In The World Than Aamir
-According to the Times Of India Statistics, There are more female and male fans of Aamir Khan, then of Preity. Preity is not a territory favorite in India,Aamir Khan is controlling all of the Myscore part of India by 100%.

Preity has done 25 Movies In The 2000s And Aamir Did 7
-Fine,For the sake of argument I agree. But the reason why Aamir Khan disappeared after Dil Chahta Hai in 2001, was to work on his look as a martyr in The Rising, he was still working and he gets full credit for that.

He Was Like In OLD Good Actor He Did More Films In The 1900s But Preity Did Both.
-He is NOT A OLD good actor, he is still a successful actor than your ugly looking donkey Preity Zinta, or I meant Ugly Murda. Preity Zinta did only 15 films in the 1990s while Aamir Khan has done more than 30. So The Second Part Of Your Argument is not vaild.
sana8829

Con

sana8829 forfeited this round.
Posted by chaterbox01 9 years ago
chaterbox01
i should win cause the con did not even answer 2 rounds
Posted by Tiger1245 9 years ago
Tiger1245
As you say that Aamir Khan might be better now but Preity Zinta might get really better movies
Posted by raheelsoh 9 years ago
raheelsoh
This debate is really strange because it's comparing an actor to an actress instead of an actor to a actor or an actress to a actress.
Posted by chaterbox01 9 years ago
chaterbox01
plz accept and don't let ur bro write it for u?
Vote Placed by sana8829 9 years ago
sana8829
chaterbox01sana8829Tied
Vote Placed by shaffaq0589 9 years ago
shaffaq0589
chaterbox01sana8829Tied