daisygirl1022
socratits

animal cloning

daisygirl1022

Con

is animal cloning wrong or is it right? give your opinions and please explain. THANK YOU!!!!!!!
socratits

Pro

There is an opinion tab on DDO. Why didn't you post your answers there? Im just respond back on this debate such that if you do happen to want to debate on me, you can post your thesis and that the number of responses would be fair.
daisygirl1022

Con

For me animal cloning is wrong for many reasons they don't live as long they suffer birth defects, and illnesses I don't see a point in putting it though misery I really don't see appoint in cloning even with all the veterinarian care you give it. It wont matter from my perspective don't bother with cloning it will only cause more problems.
socratits

Pro

This isn't even a debate. You make no valid arguments. All you did in R2 was rant about your opinions on cloning with no justifiable reasons or facts backing up your claims. You even at one point stated at one point for me to not even bother with this debate.

I'm pretty sure from the lack of format on your "arguments" I should win this debate by default.
daisygirl1022

Con

im just looking for facts from other people and see there opinion mine dont matter
socratits

Pro

PLease post it as an opinon or on the fourms next time. As to the concerns you address on R2 is about animal rights. You're essentially saying that animals shouldnt suffer, but you havent defined what consittues animal rights. I cannot give you a rebuttal if you don't define the topic.

Animal rights aside, one can argue that animals do not feel pain because they are not consious of their lives on earth. This means that their pain is only an instinct and is not actually suffering per say. Either way, animal cloning does offer a lot to humans. It really depends on your moral stance.
daisygirl1022

Con

daisygirl1022 forfeited this round.
socratits

Pro

extended.
daisygirl1022

Con

daisygirl1022 forfeited this round.
socratits

Pro

extended.