animal testing ought to be discontinued

R1 is acceptance and state what you are trying to prove
R2 is values, value criterion, definitions, and the overall case
R3 is rebuttal
R4 is closing remarks

I have started this debate. I aim to prove that animal testing is cruel and should be discontinued. I would like to thank my opponent for accepting, my commentators for helping, and also my judges for helping us test our skills and improve on them. With all said let the debate begin!

I am accepting

"If you want to test cosmetics, why do it on some poor animal who hasn't anything? They should use prisoners who have been convicted of murder or rape instead." -Ellen DeGeners
V: Equality
VC: Justices for istitution
1. Why we need to stop animal testing. My first point is that animals are not the same as humans. We react differently in every situation. Also our bodies are very different. Here are some facts on animal testing.

2. How they test on animals. This website should provide some answers you are looking for. They take these animals and hurt them. There is also a video from a doctor from Great Britian. Animal testing is very bad.

3. What
A: Animals test. How can you test on animals in hopes that humans react the same?
B: Alternatives. The following website has some concerns about animal testing and has some alternatives.

Conclusion: These are innocent animals being tested on. People do this to hope to protect humans from diseases. They test them in cruel locations and in even crueler ways. We as humans react differently than animals. There is problems and I have the solution and alternatives to animal testing.

M00M00 forfeited this round.

silence. Nothing to refute. Vote for me.

I am sorry for not being able to do this as I very much like this topic however sometimes life happens and there is nothing you can do about it vote pro

Tmurdock forfeited this round.

Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
I am pro animal testing within reason and to limits.

The important part here is to specify the practice,
and secondly what is the purpose,
third would be to press the first too parts harder by demanding that the very method be scrutinized as thoroughly as possible to justify the act.

I am pro animal testing.
it is the best way to study cures for lethal diseases, anti venoms, surgical procedures which might save people (but also might result in death, deficiencies or abnormalities, complications*)
I hope you can understand and respect that.

animals treat animals worse than animal testers do anyways.

but I agree.
I hate animal testing too.
morally you have too.