Sathu
Shadow211212

animal testing should be banned

Sathu

Sathu

Pro

Killing animals is cruel and that's exactly what we are doing in the name of research and animal testing. Abraham Lincoln once said " I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights.That's is the way of whole human being." I couldn't agree more with this statement as i strongly believe that Animal testing should be banned.
Shadow211212

Con

Animal rights is something that needs to be established, sure, but animal testing is somewhat crucial to understand our Earth. Testing on animals has actually cured several human diseases, and by testing on animals we can know their struggles and how they are using natural selection to their benefit. Animals should NOT be abused in any way, but unfortunately they are the only way to not only understand their bodies, but also our bodies. I dont expect to win this debate, it's just my opinion.
Sathu

Pro

Actually I disagree with my opponent. Animals aren't the only way to test drugs. The science technology has improved and the scientists in U.S.A have invented CHEMO SYNTHETIC LIVER . Instead of animals we can use this ......liver to test our medicines. over a 100 million animals die each from animal testing in USA. 300 thousand animals die each year in New Zealand. Animal population is going down. Even my opponent agree that we shouldn't kill animals.
Shadow211212

Con

Overall, my point still stands. There are extremely strict laws in place in America that make sure animal testing is only for the benfit of our society. Should we kill animals just to see if cancer affects them? No. This synthetic apparatus you speak of, it doesn't always work. We have to have animal testing in some cases, that's just how life is. Your argument is very strong, however, and I respect you trying to defend animal rights.
Posted by gorant 2 years ago
gorant
Animal testing should be banned as soon as possible. Pro done excellent job. Good.
Posted by Fight4Liberty 2 years ago
Fight4Liberty
No research, data?
Vote Placed by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
SathuShadow211212Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I mostly agree with pro though com did make some good points.