Cheekan_cham
PowerPikachu21

anime fights

Cheekan_cham
Started: 2/18/2017 Category: TV

Cheekan_cham

Pro

come at me! choose a tv or anime character and ill choose one and we'll analyze the stats and see who wins. the only rule is no insanely op characters. they also have to sound fair.
other than that lets debate!
PowerPikachu21

Con

I love battles like this, so I accept. But there are some questions I need answered in Round 2.

1) On a scale of 1 (Goomba level) to 20 (Saitama level), how strong is the maximum of my chosen character allowed to be? A 12 would be I believe Amaterasu from Okami, but that's an estimate. But I can't choose her since I don't think she had any cartoon.

2) Must my character have originated from an anime, or could they be from a video game that got an anime, like Pokemon?

3) To better know my character's maxium limits, what's your chosen character?

I've got so many characters and anime series in mind, and I hope your chosen character is around a 15 on the 1 to 20 scale. With that, let's fight. (Keep in mind I don't know a whole lot of anime, but the characters I do know are quite powerful.)
Cheekan_cham

Pro

the max level of character is 15 and i choose maybe i dont know. maybe son goku. also i saw your last fight. good job! this will be tough.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I have chosen Kyubi from Yo-kai Watch. He can cast fire spells equal to the strength of a volcano's eruption, which is pretty scary. But that kind of power has to be charged up before it can be used. A regular flame attack is pretty powerful, though. Kyubi can also fly and teleport. He also is pretty decent in melee combat. In the cartoon, he isn't shown fighting but rather he charms women. But he's still a formidable opponent. So what can Goku do?
Cheekan_cham

Pro

Son goku has been noted many times as the "strongest warrior in the universe" and for good reason. he i s a master of channeling his ki energy allowing him to fire planet busting attacks such as the infamous Kamehameha. he also has the super saiyan ability which gives him an insane power multiplier per transformation. he is able to quickly asses his opponents and think of their strengths and weakness and use it to his advantage.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I guess I should also say this: Kyubi is also able to remove, and even change, a person's memories. And he can even manipulate the weather. Weather probably won't be of much help, but Kyubi could make Goku forget, even for a moment, any powers he has. Considering Goku's powerful, this'll be necessary.

However, Kyubi hasn't been shown of any real feats. He is powerful, but he's more so about using his powers to confuse the opponent rather than fighting them head on.

Talking about Goku now. He's strong, but Kyubi can easily dodge any powerful blasts, which usually require a bit to charge.
Cheekan_cham

Pro

goku has not also trained his physical body but has trained his mental body so he can block any mind attacks kyubi throws at him. he also also have i mentioned goku is fast enough to travel literally "instantly". he also doesnt depend on his ki as he is a master martial artist and he is a genius when it comes to fighting. he rivals the powes of the gods of destruction and is one of the few people to go through snake road which is 1 million kilometers according to screwattacks deathbattle. he also owns a power pole for combat with weapons.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Kyubi can travel to a location near instantaneously via warping. Again, Kyubi can dodge any powerful attacks that need to be charged easily by warping behind Goku. A good example of a powerful attack Goku charges is the Kamehameha, which takes either around 3 seconds, or perhaps longer, depending on how powerful Goku wants it to be. And even if Kyubi can't trick Goku's mind, Kyubi's still got high power, similar in strength to a volcano.
Cheekan_cham

Pro

goku might have to charge his kamehameha he can also do attacks that don't require charging. he can also attack and teleport while charging. kyubi may have the power of a volcano but is a volcano anywhere near the strength of a god?
PowerPikachu21

Con

Fair enough. I chose Kyubi mainly because I was going easy on you. I concede that Kyubi's nowhere near Goku's level, or that of any typical anime character.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Superman's more powerful than Goku, ScrewAttack already proved this twice.
Posted by Cheekan_cham 11 months ago
Cheekan_cham
pikachu if its a fictional anime character then its allowed
Posted by PowerPikachu21 11 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Here's my opinion of characters I'm familiar with on the 1 to 20 scale:

Zoroark: 9; Zoroark is a master of illusion, able to transform itself, as well as the area around it, though these things aren't actually happening.

Dante: 15; Incredibly durable, has a variety of weaponry via Pandora's Briefcase, and is physically strong.

I'll have to research characters originating from anime, probably. You still haven't given a character, or even been online for the past 24 hours! I bet Zoroark would win, though. Unless there's characters that see through illusions. Actually, I think Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail could.

You know what? My character will be Kyubi from Yo-kai Watch. He'd probably stand a fair chance against anyone.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 11 months ago
PowerPikachu21
If characters originating from video games are allowed, I'll probably choose Dante from Devil May Cry (it has an anime), or perhaps Zoroark from Pokemon Black/White. Or maybe Jibanyan from Yo-kai Watch if he seems able to win.

Otherwise, I'll choose someone from an anime I have watched at some point in my life, like Naruto, which I saw a long time ago, or Hyperdimension Neptunia, which I saw months ago.
Posted by David_Debates 11 months ago
David_Debates
Can I choose Marge Simpson?

Main attack: Krumping
Posted by lua 11 months ago
lua
Can you clarify who your character is first?
Vote Placed by RyuuKyuzo 10 months ago
RyuuKyuzo
Cheekan_chamPowerPikachu21Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con concedes the debate in the final round, so the win goes to pro. I'm granting con the conduct point though, because pro set the limit to 15 but then chose a hard 20 anyway (Goku is as OP as Superman, maybe more so).