vi_spex
Feyerabend

any action not based on a natural need is evil

Feyerabend

Feyerabend

Con

I have no need to engage in this argument. I do not hold myself to be sinning on account of that ven though I could do something like make a pizza, upgrade the security of home, sleep, use the toilet. I could be extend the range of my needs taking heroine cocaine a smoking more cigarrettes might be a good idea however it might distract my core needs like indiscriminate sex.Reading of course should be a thing of the past. I'm wondering whether I should allow my ex girlfriends to live if they say or do anything to harm my craving for non-commital and far out sex. I have the reproductive sex handled by giving religiously to a sperm bank under an of course fictitious identity. I prefer adulterous sex to casual indiscriminate sex that way I can get a handle on how well they will be raised.As most of my needs are short term if like to lie to get my way or use emotional/physical blackmail. It is after all better to feared than loved.

My Job pimp and moral hero please vote for me I needed to feel valued.
vi_spex

Pro

cool.. why join
Feyerabend

Con

I hold staunchly that my unnatural desires are awesome seem ro be that the qualifier natural is judgmental, and no one has a right to judge me twice.
Pro is simply seeking to impose an artificial and indefensible morality what is evil about inaction for no reason at all. Who defines natural here. Why should we be condemned for just doing what we want to do when we want to do it. Surely not for the Planet , The planet is just a car park if we want it to be.
vi_spex

Pro

im not talking about your or my oppinion on the matter

i am not judging any one

im not seeking to impose anything

nature is natural, machine is mechanical

so just feed your kid battery acid, nothing wrong with that, if you want it

morality also involves our species, if you kill the planet you kill everyone, which is immoral
Feyerabend

Con

What's so wrong with killing other people some of the most 'respectable' people you'd meet kill people that's just arbitrary as is torture for fun surely. Chimpanzees play with their food so do cats maybe its a trait we have bet you get a preponderance of sadists in abatoirs.
vi_spex

Pro

if i punch you you probably wont be my friend, you will yell, i feel bad..
Feyerabend

Con

So far we have one categorical moral imperative one should not harm/kill others and of course we could gain a few more from
protecting the planet as a shared resource in order to ensure the survival of our species. In terms of Maslow's hierarchy of needs these come pretty low. If people are to be sanctioned for doing things that are not natural like the Chernobyl firefighters who prevented meltdown at the cost of their lives then Pro needs to show that it is natural to give up their lives something the fighters considered to be a no brainer.
vi_spex

Pro

the problem was not the chernobyl explosion, the problem was chernobyl

jobs are mechanical
Feyerabend

Con

Chernobyl did not explode the explosion was prevented the firefighters prevented it. I don't thing that doing everything yoi end up doing when the urge takes you counts as moral. I think some of the altruistic things we do may be classed as evil on your system while I would call them commendable
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
not sure man :)

numbers are limited and language is highly advanced simplifed math
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
What is 4"3"45+the square root of 1,980,788.86558?
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
vi_spex
Vote Placed by imabench 1 year ago
imabench
vi_spexFeyerabendTied
Reasons for voting decision: Once again, Pro failed to make a single coherent argument and instead is just wasting server space for Juggle