vi_spex
JustAnAtheist

any equation can never end on 0 unless its false

JustAnAtheist

vi_spex

Pro

0 is false
JustAnAtheist

Con

I guess you are talking in a mathematical sense here. I am willing to do this challenge.

1-1=0
2-2=0
0x1241241=0

if "any equation can never end on 0 unless its false" all the equations above have to be false
vi_spex

Pro

1-1=0 is a false equation, as minus is impossible in reality, where do we see this example in reality?

1+1=2 is easy to find, i have a pen in my hand, and now i add 1 more pen, so i have 2 pens in my hand is true

plus is possible, and minus is impossible

if i take an apple from your stack, i added an apple to my own stack while minusing from yours, i can never minus first, only plus

0x1241241=0 is false from the get go, you can not multiply nothing by anything
JustAnAtheist

Con

"1-1=0 is a false equation, as minus is impossible in reality, where do we see this example in reality?"
yeah? Lets say you have 1 dollar. A guy comes and robs you 1 dollar. Now you have 1-1 dollars which is 0 dollars.

also the comparison can be made with matter and antimatter. matter=1 antimatter=-1
when you combine the two it's 1-1 and they turn into nothing, 0.

"0x1241241=0 is false from the get go, you can not multiply nothing by anything"
lets say you have nothing. and you have 1241241 times nothing, which is still nothing. so 0x1241241=0.

"if I take an apple from your stack, I added an apple to my own stack while minusing from yours, I can never minus first, only plus."
what if I just destroy an apple of yours. there is none added to me and you lost an apple. -1
vi_spex

Pro

the robber adds one dollar to his stack while minusing from mine, the opposite would be going back in time

information is anti matter, 0, and everything is something, and something is 1

matter is the opposite of information, like positive is anti negative

you do equations to find what is true, its not like we do 1+1 equals 3 suddenly, so 0*1213432(0) is not an equation, it can not equal, its like trying to put an imaginary sticker on a soda(1+0). and the thing is, 0 is false, so you start with a false answer which is what you still have at the end

matter can only transform, creation and destruction are impossible in reality
JustAnAtheist

Con

"information is anti matter, 0, and everything is something, and something is 1"
just because something exist does it not mean that it's value is -1.
Anti-Matter is the complete opposite of Matter (that's why it's called ANTI-Matter), which is 1 * -1 = -1.

I think you didn't get the point with equations. An equation points out which values do equal, IN THAT EQUATION.
So if you have an apple and add another, you have 2 apples. Period.
What happens outside of the equation is that another one loses an apple. That, however, does not change the first equation. So 1+1 is still 2, no matter what happens outside of that equation.
The same goes with subtraction. If you have an apple and completely destroy it, it is no longer an apple. so you have -1 apples. And since you had an apple before, the equation is 1-1 which is 0 apples.

"matter can only transform, creation and destruction are impossible in reality"
that is actually not true. matter and anti-matter do not transform into another form of matter, they just pop out of existence. The same goes for radioactive decay. A radioactive atom does decay, and when it does, it is no longer an atom and therefore 1 atom before and no atom afterwards, which is 0 atoms.
vi_spex

Pro

information is the opposite of matter, information exist beyond space and time, and matter is space and time, 0 and 1

something is true, and nothing is information

matter can only transform, make the matter that is an apple nothing, I dare you

I don't believe in atoms, to me its an imaginary concept like a universe, not real

I agree 1+1=2
1+0=1 is a false equation thou, even thou the answer is true, the explanation for this as there can be no equal when you can not add something to nothing is, 1+0(1), which is just 1
JustAnAtheist

Con

"I don't believe in atoms, to me its an imaginary concept like a universe, not real"
that is your argument? Well I'm sad to tell you that, but the truth isn't a voting thing. Atoms exist.
And 1+0=1 is actually not a false equation. Since you can add nothing to something. Just don't do anything and you have successfully added nothing to something.

"Information exist beyond space and time"
this is actually not true, because Information is "facts provided or learned about something or someone."
And since you learn something through connecting brain cells through synapses, which do consist of matter, information is matter.
vi_spex

Pro

atoms exist, superman exist, god exist, lies exist

unless you define universe as personal physical experience of now, how do you know a universe is true?

so put an imaginary sticker on a real soda, and you have added nothing to something

information is the opposite of matter, nothing and something, 0 and 1
JustAnAtheist

Con

"atoms exist, superman exist, god exist, lies exist"
well... atoms can be proved to exist. lying can be tested, superman exists in comic books and there is no evidence for god.
What argument are you trying to make with this statement? Whether superman, god or lies exists have nothing to do with an equation ending on 0.

"unless you define universe as personal physical experience of now, how do you know a universe is true?"
One definition of the universe is "all of space and everything in it including stars, planets, galaxies, etc."
You can see space, and stars and planets and galaxies, etc. You can measure them too, isn't that enough evidence that at least the things in the universe exist?

"so put an imaginary sticker on a real soda, and you have added nothing to something"
exactly. 1+0, which is 1. If you take the soda away from your imaginary sticker, you have just your imaginary sticker, which is 0 in that equation.
Vote Placed by Domr 1 year ago
Domr
vi_spexJustAnAtheistTied
Reasons for voting decision: 1-1= 0 one dollar taken away from me means i have 0 dollars. the equations asks how many dollars do I have left (not the robber)