negan
Alex.Fisher

anything worth talking about

negan

Con

If you have something to talk, ramble, or complain about... Come on.
Alex.Fisher

Pro

What do you think about the recent culture of individualism or as it is known on the street, being "indie"?
negan

Con

I think individualism is great. Its a real way for people to show who they are and not be like "every one else". I personally think that I am an individualist. I do not like most mainstream music or books or even people.... I like going off the map and exploring. That's my view whats yours?
Alex.Fisher

Pro

It is great for discovering personal tastes and things, but I think society has taken it too far. People now are often "indie" because they purely want to be different, not because they actually dislike the "mainstream"

You want to propose a topic?
negan

Con

True even individualism is becoming main stream so really the main streamers(as i call them) Ruin it for us. Sad really...
Alex.Fisher

Pro

BTW what do you think about the influx of political correctness in recent years, e.g. the insistence on now not calling the holidays "Christmas holidays", or "Easter holidays", or saying the 12 days of holidays...??
negan

Con

negan forfeited this round.
negan

Con

negan forfeited this round.
Alex.Fisher

Pro

Alex.Fisher forfeited this round.