24sackett
AlfredCSM

are aliens real

AlfredCSM

24sackett

Pro

Hi world do you think aliens are real if yes please vote yes if no please vote no you must have 500 Characters or more. and yes I will vote yes obviously because aliens are awesome.
AlfredCSM

Con

Based on the range of evidence witnesses claim to be authentic, aliens do not exist. The multitude of doctored photographs or hallucinations bearing close similarity to science fiction movie storylines bear witness to my claim.
Also, I believe strongly that simply stating that "aliens are awesome" is the weakest of all arguments I have come across.
24sackett

Pro

Man are you kidding me aliens are real history channel has all the proof and if you have read about the die glocke bell that's enough proof to last a lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😠😠😠
AlfredCSM

Con

Thank you for your reference to the "Die Glocke".
It does seem plausible to have such an operational device designed and deployed by the Nazi regime.
However, I seem to be unable to locate any evidence of anyone who has successfully replicated the technology of this purported "Die Glocke".
As such, I cannot accept your reference as evidence enough as proof that aliens exist.
To believe strongly that aliens exist based on such a reference does not make for a compelling argument.
24sackett

Pro

OK I have nothing you win but still I'm telling you aliens are real when I get more proof i'll try to prove it agen.
AlfredCSM

Con

Certainly, do feel free to post a direct debate challenge to me after you have found concrete evidence.
It has been a pleasure.
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
You are right if your opponent reply back this could be a debate. But it depend how they reply back to make this an actually debate.
Posted by AlfredCSM 6 months ago
AlfredCSM
@Nd2400
Yes, you are absolutely right.
You will notice that my reply is crafted in the form of a rebuttal, not just a one-worded reply (Yes/No).
As soon as @24sackett posts his rebuttal, this becomes a debate which belongs in the right section.
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
This isn't where a poll question should go.
This is the debate section. Should be debate material. What you have here is not a debate....
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 6 months ago
dsjpk5
24sackettAlfredCSMTied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession.