suppakappa
Ragnar

are american women worth it?

Ragnar

suppakappa

Con

I could write an entire book about the superiority of non-American women to American women, so in this article, I intend only to scratch the surface of this vast subject by sharing some of the insights gained from my experiences with these two startlingly different types of the Second Sex.

The greatest difference, to begin with, is that when you deal with non-American women, you don"t have to worry about doing virtually everything right. Even if you are an average looking man, so long as you pay your bills, can carry on an interesting conversation, treat the woman well, and not bore her right from the beginning, you will generally be given a fair chance. When you date American women, on the other hand, you have to run the sharpest game you can. If you show feeling before they do, or more feeling than they do; if you lose your cool; if you make a playful joke that offends their touchy nature; if you respond to their texts in much less time than they respond to yours"if you do any of these things (not to mention countless other slips in game, most of them quite stupid and unnatural to have to guard against), then, chances are, the woman will just turn to the next guy in her phone"one of many!"or her next Tinder match, or whatever. For she has endless sexual options, as you do not, and as many non-American women do not want.

In a time when traditional courtship is even more obsolete than the middle-class way of life, many American women are still after Hollywood-style "butterflies," even though these incomparably selfish women have no clue about the compromise and sacrifice for another person required by any truly loving and lasting romantic relationship. Non-American women, not being raised in a culture of fantasy and entitlement, tend to require only that you be moderately attractive, fairly decent and kind, with a bit of money in the bank and game to go with it"it"s always necessary, you see, to be keep women turned on and not bored.
Ragnar

Pro

C1 Plagiarism:
To begin, the instigator has not yet presented anything for consideration, as everything he posted is plagiarized from a Micro-Penis blog (it's for men who are "small but vocal") [1].

C2 Sexual confusion:
The author describes his encounters not with women, but with "the Second Sex," also known as men. All men used to be women at the embryotic stage [2], therefor it is clear that men are the Second Sex to which the author has had dealings.

C3 Burden of Proof:
As the author admits that all his sexual experience is not only with a micro-penis, but were with men, there really isn't a way for him to begin to approach his Burden of Proof when discussing women.

C4 Self-Refuting Case:
Since no definition for "it" has been offered, it defaults to impartial English (as much as I wish I could pick a convenient funny definition). From Merriam-Webster it is defined as "that one just mentioned." Therefore the resolution actually means: "are American women worth [mentioning]?" My opponent by mentioning them (even while he may have not ever actually seen one), affirms the resolution in my favor.

Besides, we're talking about roughly a half billion women [4], considering this debate is not exclusive to United States inhabitants, but any women from the Americas (North and South America). This is a rather large percentage of the total population of the planet, to never be worth mentioning.

[1] Plagiarism http://www.returnofkings.com...
[2] Article explaining the basics of Chromosomes https://scepticalprophet.wordpress.com...
[3] It defined http://www.merriam-webster.com...
[4] World population http://www.worldometers.info...

suppakappa

Con

suppakappa forfeited this round.
Ragnar

Pro

Apparently my opponent does not consider his position to have any merit. Given three days, he could not come up with a single counter for even one of my points.

The only real thing confirmed by this debate is that Return of Kings is a blog for men to complain about their micro-penises (no news there). I will resist the urge to pull a No True Scotsmen by questioning if they even qualify men when there's so little evidence of such.

And for inventive voters who disregard the instigator's failings... Of course American women are worth it (be the standard mentioning, or otherwise), just look at them:

Proof that Smallville's Kal El was blind.Looking for rap.

suppakappa

Con

suppakappa forfeited this round.
Ragnar

Pro

American Men (at least the ones my opponent referenced in R1), are almost certainly not worth it.
suppakappa

Con

suppakappa forfeited this round.
Ragnar

Pro

Further humiliating ReturnofKings (or at least any fans of theirs)... Other author's than the one above, who have actually been with women suffer problems; they can't hold relationships due to issues of being "Small Dick[ed]," "Basement-Dwelling Losers," suffering from "Mommy Issues," all well these "kings" complain how how much this "truth hurts" their feelings [5].

Kings indeed.

[5] List of insults they constantly suffer: http://www.returnofkings.com...
suppakappa

Con

suppakappa forfeited this round.
Ragnar

Pro

Hopefully no one here will ever try to use ReturnofKings as a credible source again.

In case anyone wishes to argue it's anything other than a Micro-Penis blog, one of their articles is titled "What Would You Do If The Girlfriend You Loved Sucked 12 Penises At The Same Time?" For men who do not suffer that medical problem, it's simply not possible. The world's most filthy pornstar's can only fit three in their months at one time, four times that number is a physical impossibility for both sides of that suck fest. Yet not so for ReturnofKings [6].

[6] Micro-Penises, 12 in the mouth: http://www.returnofkings.com...
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
@hutch
I believe you mean con (the instigator)?
Posted by hutch976 1 year ago
hutch976
I think Pro was looking for validation and suffers from "nice guy syndrome", which Encyclopedia Dramatica has a very politically incorrect article on. Don't read that one on a work or gov computer.

I would also offer up prays, as Pro seems to either be trolling or suffering, and further destroying his ego has a danger of pushing one over the edge and further into the dangerous fringes.
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
Reminder: You've got 7 hours to post your rebuttal and defense.

I am documented for being quite merciless when it comes to forfeited rounds, once even explaining how my missing opponent had been murdered by Ninjas (it was a comedic debate).
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
Yeah, I spotted that by the end of the first line, and did not bother reading the rest... Misogyny and failed literacy go hand in hand so often, but either annoy me enough to be willing to accept the "challenge."
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
I bet Ragnar had already done this, but if not, may I suggest he check this for plagiarism?
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Do you also go by Christopher Contrary?
Vote Placed by fire_wings 1 year ago
fire_wings
suppakappaRagnarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Plag., FF
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
suppakappaRagnarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Plagiarism