debatefox
GRMT

are animals going to the slaughter house treated inhumanly

debatefox

Pro

animals are treated very inhumanly.
GRMT

Con

Of course in some cases, but it has been the way it has been for thousands of years. It's called the food chain, were at the top. In order to thrive as a species as cheaply as possible we must raise animals in captivity in mass groups so that one day we can eat them. Now not all animals are treated like this many cattle live long lives on farms with lots of pastures to graze and roam somewhat freely. I happen to live on a farm where this takes place. It's not all like you see in those documentaries where the cattle are living shoulder to shoulder in groups, but yes this does happen. But even in these cases the cattle don't know any better, they've been raised in that environment since they were calves. Besides most farm animal species have evolved and adapted to where they could never be wild/free animals. In other words; they have become dependent on us, just as much has we've become dependent on them.
debatefox

Pro

we are only at the top in our environment if I put a human in a tigers environment and the human has only its fists the human is going to lose. to be cruel to animals just because we are at the top of our own food chain is stupid humans don't even need meat we can get enough protein from beans but no we have to go out and slaughter animals who never got a chance to fight. as you may know animals cant speak human so I am being their voice and I will fight oh yea I also know what your next argument is going to be so don't think I cant out think you because I already have
GRMT

Con

GRMT forfeited this round.
debatefox

Pro

debatefox forfeited this round.
GRMT

Con

GRMT forfeited this round.
debatefox

Pro

debatefox forfeited this round.
GRMT

Con

GRMT forfeited this round.
debatefox

Pro

debatefox forfeited this round.
GRMT

Con

GRMT forfeited this round.
Posted by iOS 3 years ago
iOS
If i could vote, debatefox, you would DEFINITELY not have the point for grammar.
Posted by Flipz 3 years ago
Flipz
probably because they are not human