iamoriginalgod
mcd573

are any genies true ever since 4.5 billion years on this planet lets debate only truth

iamoriginalgod has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

iamoriginalgod

Pro

Genies who are spirits exist with humans that is true which is dream for humans but are any genies true ever since 4.5 billion years on this planet ? i am challenging truth and want to challenge with any prophets or gods right now.

My challenge is that, were there ever true in there decision of truth where they confirmed they are true to others ? without checking if there was fabrication (which means bandish in urdu) on knowing about something if its true or did they check if some other genie kept something in there mind which genies are checking if it is true because when something is kept in some genie mind it is changed accordingly according to that genie and fabrication can be done anywhere and if mind is blocked of original god then genies will never find out what is truth.

So many reasons i told you here and there might be many other reason like genies can put courts to show something lie in front of other genies.

So what do you think were any genies in 4.5 billion years true on this planet earth.

Note : if one god of different time is wrong or lie of any times then his every decision and his every truth is lie and he is not true. Remember in all the times genies believes in one god to be true only and never wrong or lie and by believing in one god to be true they go even in past and current and future and show miracles by saying there one god is always true and cannot be lie and if they ever believe one god was lie then they would have fly and shown miracles to everybody that one god is also wrong and lie.

So lets debate what do you think or believe now.

If you win in this debate you will get blessings from me.
mcd573

Con

I am going to assume that my opponent was speaking about fact-proven genies, due to the uncertain nature of his/her opening argument. Anyway, I thank my opponent for beginning this debate and wish them good luck.

If we are speaking factually, a genie wouldn't be physically possible. First of all, they were first mentioned in our fictional (whether fantasy or not) works of literature, and we have no proof that they could possibly exist. There's no biological evidence to support it. Additionally, if the genie was truly existent, there is no way the humanoid creature could have evolved or survived. If we are considering the genie to essentially be human but with "no legs", the genie would require the evolutionary track of a human. Also, we estimate life to not begin at the beginning of the earth, but instead around 300 million years following the cooling of our planet. The evolutionary track is another problem. We estimate the earliest primates existed approximately 65 million years ago, and the Homo genus approximately 2 to 3 million years ago.
iamoriginalgod

Pro

i am talking on believers of god who are originally genie who sees future from there past and past from there future which runs in there same time.

genies who are believers of god sees future from past and past from future by believing god is true only and never wrong but god is also wrong and been proved that every genie has evil thoughts who forces someone to sin when someone becomes against there gods which is evil sinner act.

So you tell me when god is proven as wrong and those who sees future from past in same time for them how they sees future from past which is in the same time for past and future by believing god is only true and never wrong ? when god has been proved lie so every believer must believe god is also lie and visit past from future and future from past but believers of god believes god is only true and sees future from there past which is in same time for them.

You tell me how they sees future from there past which is in same time for them by believing in temporary fake truth and never believed in original truth. If they never believed in original truth then how they sees future from past which is in same time for them by believing god is true and they believe god is not lie or wrong when god has been proved lie and wrong.

If genies are true then only there power works and if they are wrong then there power doesnt works so how any genie power of truth works which is not proven lie by anyone.

Dont you feel god knows this ? that he is lie and wrong which is true but still believers of god sees future in there current time and when any genie is wrong there power doesnt works.
mcd573

Con

I really can't understand what you're challenging me on, so I'm again going on factual things.
First, some refutes to my opponent's claim.
"You tell me how they sees future from there past which is in same time for them by believing in temporary fake truth and never believed in original truth." Future from the past isn't really possible, considering it may end up being the present. As stated in earlier debates you've participated in, time is really a construct of perception designed to keep track of things.
"If they never believed in original truth then how they sees future from past which is in same time for them by believing god is true and they believe god is not lie or wrong when god has been proved lie and wrong."
My being of atheism tells me that god isn't really existent based on science, making one point in this statement true. Also, you haven't defined your meaning of "original truth". Please make that a little clearer in your next argument. Again, "future from the past in the same time as them" completely ignores all things that can result in a temporal paradox. That statement isn't possible as well.
I would also like to point out pro has made a video showing "DNA Proof" that he is a "son of god". This video entails him rubbing some strange liquid on a shirt, not a DNA sequence. Please do not be fooled by this irrelevant video.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Now he can say he left this debate. He might've abandoned this site altogether, not having been online for over the past 72 hours. I was going to tell him about some of the more interesting Yo-kai, like Insomni, Cynake, Hidabat, and any more ones that pop into my head. [Yo-kai originate from a video game series, in case you were wondering.] I might've even claimed a Yo-kai was inspiriting Donald Trump!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
@mcd573 It's only been a bit under 24 hours, give him some time.
Posted by mcd573 1 year ago
mcd573
I am going to assume my opponent has left the debate, as he is currently online as I am typing this. I'm willing to resume when he posts his next argument.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
I'm the reincarnation of King Nebuchadnezzar's first hoe. I can guarantee there were no genies in all my life's.