SPZRKT116
HomelySherlock

are any of the scientific theories of how the universe was created real?

SPZRKT116

Con

I strongly believe that all of the theories scientists have thought about are bull crap..there is only one theory that I know is true and that is hat God created the universe. If you translate the word universe ingreek, you will se that uni means one, and verse means a line spoken....and when God spoke out using one verse I believe that the universe was created by God, and through God.Anyone who doesn't agree.....I understand, you all have your opinions...try me
HomelySherlock

Pro

I'll accept this debate. Keep in mind - I'm not an atheist. I'm a theist myself, I believe in Islam. I still believe that there are scientific theories that are "real".
SPZRKT116

Con

That may be,but when it comes to the universe creation, scientists think that an explosion happened in black nothingness. Explosions are chemical reactions, but how are there chemical reactions without any chemicals? And, please explain the sightings throughout the hubble telescope? It's proof that there is a God. If you have no idea what sightings I mean, google..."hubble telescope cross" and you will see what they saw in the middle of a blackhole.
HomelySherlock

Pro

Why is the Big Bang so improbable? Could it not be the this was God's way of creating the Universe? I'm a Muslim, and the Quran actually mentions the Big Bang, although it was sent down thousands of years ago. See the following link for details, and I urge you to read it in its entirety.

http://www.speed-light.info...

As an aside, the picture of the Hubble cross seems quite dubious to me. Hubble doesn't take pictures in color, and as a black hole is a point in space with literally no light, any cross would not be visible.

http://hubblesite.org...
SPZRKT116

Con

SPZRKT116 forfeited this round.
HomelySherlock

Pro

HomelySherlock forfeited this round.