life14
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

are boys better at basketball than girls?

life14 has forfeited round #4.
Started: 1/18/2018 Category: Sports
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

life14

Con

Tell me why boys are better at basketball ?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Because they were made and born better at sports than women and girls.

Here, watch this video: https://m.youtube.com...

Then, explain to me why girls are better at sports than boys.
life14

Con

That means nothing that they were born to be good, no one is born to be better. I play basketball and i have more energy than the boys at school, and i can run faster then them can do more then them us girls push yourself and boys think that are born that way.
I bet there are some girls that can dunk you boys just don't watch us because we are boring not a real answer i watch boys games to and some of them are boring ,and not just because i am a girl
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

That is entirely sexist. That doesn't necessarily mean that girls are better than all boys.
life14

Con

that not what we are talking about .Some boys say they are better but not all boy!! There are really bad players girl are as equal as boys that is all i am saying so acting like all boys are better.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

You have no idea what you are talking about, none of what you are saying makes sense at all.

I dare you to argue better or else.
Posted by SupaDudz 1 month ago
SupaDudz
I wanna see dunks! Not layups
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 month ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Debate void.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
I'm not a weirdo, no one is.
Posted by Nd2400 1 month ago
Nd2400
It doesn't matter if it 2018 or 2400. Boys, guys or men are just naturally better in sports. It called scientific correct. Boys are bigger, stronger, quicker, and guys has this thing called testosterone. It naturally give guys more energy, and more physical than girls. Sorry but thats the truth...
Posted by MRAAJ 1 month ago
MRAAJ
Holy sh1t, just clocked that u you look just like me. Ffs mullins
Posted by MRAAJ 1 month ago
MRAAJ
Bryan,
you
still
a
weirdo
Posted by Zombieguy835 1 month ago
Zombieguy835
It is sad! its 2018, we should be past that phase, hell, I'm 16 and I feel that both boys and girls can be good at sports
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
You mean "that" not "than," and yes we are. It isn't sad. It is natural.
Posted by Zombieguy835 1 month ago
Zombieguy835
Oh come on! are we still in that phase than boys are naturally better at sports!? This is just sad..
Posted by Nd2400 1 month ago
Nd2400
They are bigger, stronger, quicker. And they are better to watch because they can dunk and shoot in a further distance..