harvard
Niemieckilech

are games helpful or not?

Started: 4/21/2014 Category: Games

harvard

Pro

some kids& adults can't control their excitement over games and sometimes does illegal things.
Niemieckilech

Con

Hello , please don't wonder... I am a Gamer.

So, all I can say... not only the excitement are making them do sometimes illegal things.

1.I can say the Games are helpful to lose some stress and to have fun but it has it"s limits. A Gamer can even Die when he reaches the level where he dosn"t thing about Eating and this stuff. IT HAPPEND ONCE in South Korea.

2.I can say too because I"m one of the lone gamers that never leaves home and plays on the PC all day and nights. So where is my Point? I NEVER LEAVE MY HOUSE. I mean with it that I don"t have a Social life. That goes all to the middle age (18-30) very bad because: No Social life means No Friends , and that means that you can"t depend on anyone.

3.Many Gamers don't realise but the Good side of the Gaming is that you get more skills in Real-life. You"r Brain can has a bigger amount of Multi-tasking and you"r reaction is increased. But the problem is that the gamers can have changes in their personality: Players can get Aggressive, Nervously, "Lonely" (no sex life, what comes back to no social life.)

(My opinion about number 3 negative sides, totally bullshi* but happens)

I think that"s enough for this
I Await a good argument. - Saito
harvard

Pro

Thank you for your wonderful comment.

I think gamers should play less games and enjoy the world. I am a gamer too but yet like me some people can control.
but i mostly think that kids especially now a days shouldnt be playing games because it will ruin their lives if they play too much and affect their brain. I also think parents should care about their children. Children can play outdoor games or sports or games that has to do with education. Maybe teens and adults should wake up and enjoy the world instead
that would probably make the world better instead of accident. Yes I know most accidents that happens is in korea. I especially know this well cuz i am from one.

I will wait for the next comment. What do you think.
Niemieckilech

Con

Niemieckilech forfeited this round.
harvard

Pro

ok....so Im guessing you have no words left for this debate..
well ladies and gentlemen I hope you enjoyed this debate..
please vote who ever you please with and agree with
thank you and enjoy your day...
Niemieckilech

Con

Niemieckilech forfeited this round.
harvard

Pro

I made it too long....
Niemieckilech

Con

Niemieckilech forfeited this round.
Posted by Niemieckilech 3 years ago
Niemieckilech
Even through i read your last argument... Pretty Hypocritic. (Even your"e a Gamer)
Not to Mention (Affect the Brain). You as a Parent , must know if your Child know
What do he does. A Kid or even a Teenager is not so (Stupid) to not know what does
Gaming. (even Through the Debate is Over after some Weeks but still i want to clear the most important thing!)
Posted by Niemieckilech 3 years ago
Niemieckilech
.... sry i had issuses with my pc so i couldn"t answer. sorry again
Posted by smallaaro 3 years ago
smallaaro
games can help anger but only for a certin time
Posted by harvard 3 years ago
harvard
woops should be games are not helpful
i think