karthikms
AnkurCRB

are strikes in schools justifiable?

karthikms

Con

we, as the people of india should not promote strikes in schools.the schools in india are trying their best to avoid student politics but many student parties play a major role in diverting the minds of students from studies to politics.also strikes causes many holidays which would become difficult for the students to keep up with the portion.so we should not encourage student politics or strikes this could become a very big menace in the society.
AnkurCRB

Pro

Dear Sir,
Tell me, do you come from a school where they actually allow student strikes? I do not. Which is why I firmly believe that strikes in schools are not justifiable, but essential. Why? Because it allows the students, people who otherwise have no say in the administration of their school, which is the exact opposite of what I think should happen(because schools are built for children and not children for schools), to express their opinion and have a say in how the institution built for them should be run.
karthikms

Con

karthikms forfeited this round.
AnkurCRB

Pro

AnkurCRB forfeited this round.
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
I got sniped. I was about to accept this debate.
Posted by Mister_Man 2 years ago
Mister_Man
^ same here. Air strikes in schools should not be allowed unless it's a school for terrorists.

But because I don't live in India, I won't even think about accepting this. Good luck.
Posted by AlternativeDavid 2 years ago
AlternativeDavid
I read the title as "are air strikes in school justifiable?" I was very confused reading the first argument.