atadyk1234
wowwhatwhy

are video games good for teens

Started: 1/20/2015 Category: Games

atadyk1234

Pro

video games can boost your awareness of your surroundings they can make you more alert. you can actually learn math, science and other subjects in video games.
wowwhatwhy

Con

Some nerds are teens but not all teens are nerds thus this resolution is found to be false.
atadyk1234

Pro

but with that many kids a in fact lower than average but they could learn in these game without knowing it such as me. i am average but some games help me learn new things.
wowwhatwhy

Con

My opponent is only average and plays video games, video games enforce mediocrity over excellence. Video games are communist by their very nature and look where that went in the past.
atadyk1234

Pro

i know i am average but i am in 8th grade and this is part of my essay. but video game can also expand your imagination like the super hero games i played those a few times.
wowwhatwhy

Con

wowwhatwhy forfeited this round.