anubhav.theboss
Hariex

are women still empowered by men?

anubhav.theboss

Con

Good morning fellas, today I Anubhav Rao is going to share my views on the topic how women are getting more importance in the modern world and are considered better than the men. Women had to go through a lot before the 21st century but are now favoured more than men. Indeed, nowadays most of the mothers are sad when a boy is born. They believe than men cannot get good jobs because they do not have any concentration and thus cannot study for a longer period of time but women can. Nowadays most of the class toppers are women and they now comprise 70 percent of university graduates and occupy two-thirds of government jobs. They are considered better because they can help their parents in household chores, study more and are very neat and tidy. Men on the other hand are considered troublemakers who have no interest in studies. when men get a job, women become bosses when men get a house, women make a shopping mall and when men get good grades, women are picked off for the top universities. There will be a time when women will ask the men for dowry.
Hariex

Pro

I accept this debate.

Resolution:

Let the resolution be: Women are now seen as more important than men in today's society..

I will argue the opposite, that women are not seen as more important than men.

Definitions:

Seen: This is determined by several criterea: salaries, statistics, polls, personal accounts, etc.

Important: This means that women would be more advantageous in the criteria stated above.

Society: Contemporary British or American society.

I look forward to hearing my opponent's arguments and I wish him the best of luck.
anubhav.theboss

Con

anubhav.theboss forfeited this round.
Hariex

Pro

Hariex forfeited this round.
anubhav.theboss

Con

women are now way better than men (what the society thinks).
WHY- Today is the time for study and education and study says that women have 70% brain capacity whereas men have 30%.
2. women rule over men. HOW MANY HOUSES HAVE YOU SEEN WHERE THE MAN IS RULING HIS WIFE? IT IS THE WIFE THAT RULES, THE MAN IS JUST THE INCOME SOURCE FOR THE WOMAN.3. Women have now better jobs ( study says that 78% jobs are now in the hands of women who are educated
4. women top the universities and schools.
AND WHAT THE HELL IS MY OPPONENT WRITING ABOUT DEFINITIONS AND RESOLUTIONS?

CLEARLY I AM THE WINNER. WOMEN ARE DEFINITELY NOT EMPOWERED BY MEN ANYMORE!
SOURCE---STUDY BY THE TIMES, STANFORD, PURDUE AND SHRI RAM UNIVERSITY
Hariex

Pro

Hariex forfeited this round.