Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap Battle

Isaiahk14
austinwells1118

You stink like a piece of crap Because you cant rap You think you can get a girl but you only get a squirrel you bang it in the bum because you guzzle cum you should choke because you are a joke...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Do we need art in our lives?

fadiyousef
AlphaTBITW

i would like to present the positive aspects of arts in our daily life.but before that i would like to present what is art art has many different genres such as (music, drawing, dancing, singing..etc) these are some of the many rich genres of art. art is a thing that talented people enjoy making and others love seeing it or even hearing it art has many positive sides and few negative aspects such as art is relaxing to see or hear, it can represent you and your emotions or who you are as a human...

1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Music Battle

FourTrouble
Sapphique

This is another music battle but this time I want to change up the rules slightly. Instead of just posting your song/piece, in this debate you can say a few words in each round about why you like that specific artist and/or piece, and you're also welcome to comment on your opponent's pieces (reasons you like or dislike)....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Music Battle

FourTrouble
Mason_Tut

I got this idea from Sapphique's recent debate, so I'm just gonna copy-paste her opening: Basically this is a battle to see who can post the most beautiful music. Note: Notice I said the most beautiful music. It doesn't necessarily have to be popular or catchy. Post songs/pieces that genuinely moved you. The debate will be structured as follows: R1: Pro outlines debate, Con accepts R2: Pro and Con each post a link to their first selected composition R3: Pro and Con each post a lin...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Video games: Immersion/Realism (pro) or Fun/Interactive (con)

m4j0rkus4n4g1
VendettaUK

First round is for acceptance, second is for arguments, and third is for rebuttal/final statements. What I want to know: should video game developers strive to make games more immersive and realistic, or should they focus on the gameplay and making the game more fun? I see this debate as addressing the issue of games gravitating more towards an experience for the single gamer (immersion) versus an experience for a group (interactive). I use the word "fun" on the side of Con not to exclude the...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Tchiackovsky and Stravinsky are the best russian classial composers

RhettBaron
NiamC

Tchiackovsky and Stravinsky are the best russian classial composers....

6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle Lannan13 vs. LaughItUpLydia

LaughItUpLydia
lannan13

Rules: We have 3 rounds to post raps, starting in round 2. No line limit. The raps MUST be original freestyling. Swearing is not permitted, but too heavy x words equals non-creativity and it's also boring when you're just reading the raps. The goal is to dis the opponent the best using literature analysis (innovative metaphors, pick up lines, similes, etc.) while keeping the flow and rhyme. Don't take anything really personally; it's just for fun. We haven't done this in a while so it may...

15 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Guillotine (pro) or axe (con) which is a better execution device for beheading?

Kylar
gad22

Hello everyone :), it's Kylar with an interesting, macabre (dark/death humor) debate offer. I want to debate this topic: which is a better execution device to decapitate someone?Is the guillotine a better execution device for this macabre method of execution...which I believe it is, or could the classic axe and chopping block be a better choice.I await my opponett eagerley, and I look forward to a great debate, a fun, and macabre one :).Good luck, you might persuade me to...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Short story debate

TalkingWaffle69
AngelofDeath

A short story debate on your own story. Not too long not too short. 1st round is acceptance....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Why am I the best jazz guitar player in the world?

Colin_Conway
Joss_Whedon

I have been playing guitars for many years, and it has always been easy. My friend are so jealous of my skills, and I am already giging around my city. My soloes are the reason people cry at night, and why I am so good. Anyone who doesn't think I'm the best guitar player clearly has never heard true skill play in front of them....

25 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago