Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Writing challenge Exercise: 600 Words or less

Emma.Leah3
Ozzyhead

Okay, so I recently someone gave me this writing book. And I knew I wouldn’t complete any of the exercises unless I did had some kind of set deadline. This is where DDO comes into play. This may be a little unorthodox but I figure that surely someone on here would want to participate. So here is the first exercise from a book entitled: The 3 a.m. Epiphany:

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

FREEDOM OF SPEECH MASTERS. censors they are.

Max.Wallace
justiceandtruth

her are the freedom of speech drug suppliers. making fools out of those that are liars if the leaders words are what they seek snubbing the weak masters of the erasers....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Is red a valid color?

anthonysluggett
Zanomi3

I think red is not a valid color because it is not a primary color as much as orange. There is a fruit called orange but do you see a fruit called red? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! I HATE RED Red is the color of danger.... but red isn't always seen as a bad color in china red is a good color as red envelopes contain money. Well that's what it says on the HSBC television advert. -------------------------------------- Red is the general color of blood....

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

is french horn better than clarinet in intellectual

0092678
hello_kittylover111

this is my first debate so i dont expect to win. french is proven to be more mellow and a better quality of timbre than clarinet...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

paper is better product than plastic

Chantall
GaydenSackin

Hi all.In school my teacher said that I have a talent for art and I won a trophies for best arts in the hole school. If you like my art let me know if not let me know. I am open to advise, tips or pointers....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

God is Black**

Blackangel
moneystacker

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم I bear witness that the Blackman and Blackwoman are God in its Supreme Condensation. And Therefore, the Fathers and Mothers of all events following لا إِلَهَ إِلا الل&#...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 53 Minutes Ago

Who can make the most creative written poem/rap about DDO?

vwv
bubblechild

One round only, good luck. DDO = Debate.Org...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Art MasterPiece Challenge!

9spaceking
NiamC

Round one acceptanceRound two post ONE of our masterpieces. It can be digitally edited to look awesome....

5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Art Critique Debate! (Not Drawing Competition)

Ajabi
Mhykiel

This is an Art Critique Debate. It deals with both the inherent beauty, and skill of the art piece (which needn't be your own), and more importantly your analysis of the piece. This means you not only have to post amazing pieces of art, you also have to appraise them, and inform the voters of why this piece is so marvelous. I should note a few rules here: 1. Only paintings may be features as art in this debate. So sculptures, music pieces, and photographs will result in an...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should nudity in art be frowned upon?

PokemonGirl
Debate_King1475

I believe that nudity it simply a part of art. Each human is a masterpiece and nudity in art should not be frowned upon or covered up, due to it just being a part of the art. If used in the appropriate manner, it is beautiful. Some of the world's greatest artist used nudity in their art....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago