Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Some DDO members are just trolling losers

FanboyMctroll
cakerman

Some DDO users are real losers, I don't want to point a finger but one specific member who thinks she is a thinker while on this site she trolls and lingers having no friends and just living on here hoping I would stop embarrassing her and disappear with my clever rap and about her; sounding like Shakespeare Emilrose is this persons lame made up name let's go, I'm all up for this rap battle game bring what you have you trolling loser, you are a pathetic lonely accuser You can't contrib...

Debating Period
18 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should people have title names in the US?

Beeyy
PeachyPrince

I think that we should because they will go crazy when people say their title name. Some people can not/will not stop saying their title name cause they are so use to saying it....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Are Video Games, Movies, and TV Shows Art?

SoulElm
xyzcox72

Art is a media that exceeds any classification, and as such these things should be considered art. The creators of these things put blood, sweat, and tears into what they create, just like any other piece of art. I believe anything can be considered art, especially these things....

2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Is disney good for today"s children

Reli
SupaDudz

Disney is good because it can make good memories for children when they watch Disney movies or visit Disney parks...

8 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Should fairy tales be encouraged for today"s children

Reli
phdebater

I think fairy tales give children unrealistic ideas of how life should be and how life will be when there an adult...

2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Is Disney good for today"s children

Reli
Epic_Squid

I think Disney is good for today"s children because Disney movies can make good memories in a child"s life....

1 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Handwritten Poetry Contest

Emilrose
swayamprakash

This is a contest intended to see who can write the best poetry-only instead of composing it via this site, it will be handwritten. This is somewhat similar to my contest with XLAV, in which we both drew a picture of prophet Muhammad on a piece of paper, took a photograph of that drawing, uploaded it to this site and then copy/pasted it into the debate. The difference here is that there will be no drawing of prophet Muhammad; it will simply be a poem. The poem can have any theme, and be...

40 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap battle no cry babies allowed!

Cute_Pirate
WilliamSchulz

WALK THE PLANK MY LOVER!SHANK, THEN GANK SPANK THIS LAND LUBBER!SOON WE'LL TURN HIS ARSE HOLE INTO RUBBER!OHHH!CUTLASS IN WANK HAND WITH A CONDOM IN THE OTHER,SAID HE LOVED MY BIG TITS, I MADE SURE TO SMOTHER!SLAP YOUR BELL-END RIGHT AND PUT IT IN ME ARSE HOLEMAKE SURE IT'S TIGHT LIGHT A SNUG LITTLE PARCEL

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

RAP BATTLE no cry babies allowed!

Cute_Pirate
isyourboi

WALK THE PLANK MY LOVER!SHANK, THEN GANK SPANK THIS LAND LUBBER!SOON WE'LL TURN HIS ARSE HOLE INTO RUBBER!OHHH!CUTLASS IN WANK HAND WITH A CONDOM IN THE OTHER,SAID HE LOVED MY BIG TITS, I MADE SURE TO SMOTHER!SLAP YOUR BELL-END RIGHT AND PUT IT IN ME ARSE HOLEMAKE SURE IT'S TIGHT LIGHT A SNUG LITTLE PARCELMY CAT TOOK A SH-T ON MY LANDING,SMELT LIKE CAT FOOD IT WAS OUTSTANDING!

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Stretching Before Practice is Crucial to a Dancer's Skills

CarmenDW
DivaExcel

Time and time again my fellow dance friends tell me how they don't have time to stretch and end up succeeding or failing in class. Many say how important it is, while others say how unimportant it is. Will you present an argument on why it isn't important?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago