Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

the bee movie is part of the bible

VeganBeefBurrito
Jimmy-Jimmynez

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Ad...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

My profile pic is better than yours

The_Legend27
DefenderofBacon

Voters decide who wins this debate by looking at both deb8ers prof pics. I guantee that i will win....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

should schools teach sword fighting

LOLELEL
herz2

i say schools should teach sword fighting because it would be self defense and would help students defend the school if someone broke in while classes were going on...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is ART Better Than Sports

FGGAMING
connor_lundeen

Art is the best!!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

rs agfsvba dbvdb v

presto12
Mccreeper

rydn zstbhakfxcv x cvsdfg dfgvbfdhsdijfhidkfvbdgcv...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Hanzo

HanzoMain
IDubbbbbzzzz

With death comes honor, with honor: redemption...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle - Perussi vs. CosmoJarvis

Perussi
CosmoJarvis

My opponent may start rapping this round or next. Either way i'm not vexed....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Why is the Mona Lisa considered a popular, beautiful work of art

forrestokun
pixel8888

If you look at the Mona Lisa or any other style of art, what is the main reason they are considered famous, usually it's either the person was famous or social opinion has made it famous. I looked it up and the main reason the Mona Lisa is popular is because her smile is telling and mysterious, however who said this, why can't a third graders self portrait that they put a lot of time and effort into, be considered famous, you could say that there face was telling or something like that. What I'm...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

border wall VS. border fence

TheSensibleConservative
Whaaaaaaluigi121

YES CAUSE I SAID boi...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Dragons are they a fairy tale or demon?

Millsal974
CosmoJarvis

I think dragons represent the devil. They are pure evil. My mother made me burn all of my dragon drawings and paintings. It screamed at us. Then it caught my yard on fire. The burn mark was in the shape of a dragon. In five years of burning stuff...this has never happened....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago