Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

What kind of people are worst for society?

Arnold_Benjaman
brontoraptor

We will vote for who is worse for society, Pro is black people, Con is Muslims. I will begin my statement once someone accepts...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is art more important than science in the world?

mouthiknaradas
Silver556

To me as far as I am concerned, art is not that important or needed in this world compared to science. Art is something that is needed for human entertainment. while science is needed to make the world a better place for others. We need people in the world that can help mankind, not people who can entertain others cause in the end it does not help the world in any way. Why do you think that there are fewer opportunities for people who are good at art compared to science? There are many jobs such...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Money wasted on art works is absurd

lord_megatron
chrislee125

I get these jokes that people paid for invisible art and someone bought a blank canvas for a few million, and in another one a completely blue canvas for half a billion dollars. If this is not absurd, I don't know what it is. No semantics/trolling. No forfeiting. Violating these rules result in automatic victory of pro....

Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

painting is better than photography

laurengirl2000
David_Debates

painting is better than photography because it shows your soul. and is not some digital thing that only shows something, but lets you see and feel what the painter felt through his brush strokes....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Are you a real makeup fan if you don't own the "essentials"?

jacquie_xoxo
halseyjordy

How can you be an actaul proper fan of makeup if you don't even own or use the essentials ( foundation, concealer, powder, primer etc.) they hold makeup together!...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should the money concentrated in arts be reduced?

lord_megatron
missmozart

Just look at those famous artists, actors and musicians. They are getting much more money than they are worth, and that money is going to waste. I think that establishments supporting them should get more money, such as cinema halls, art exhibition halls, and whoever helps musicians....

10 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

We Should Beat Donald Trump Supporters

MadCatTB
SJM

Donald Trump supporters should be viciously beaten, because they are obnoxious and despicable people. I put this under the category of "Arts," because I hope that beating Trump supporters will one day develop into a performance art. There will be five rounds to this debate and if you accept you will be arguing against the proposition that Donald Trump supporters should be viciously beaten on sight....

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Band, Orchestra, and Theatre should not be given Varsity Letters

Dantheman828
Cobalt

The presentation of varsity letters of band, orchestra, and theatre degrade the meaning of the award. As a letterman in two sports, I can talk about the sweat, blood, and even tears I have contributed to the success of my teams, the anguish of practice hours on end, and the injuries that we have all worked hard to avoid or to overcome. I can reference every time I was wheezing to try and keep up with the team when I was out of shape, or the burning of my arms and legs during the horrendous worko...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Who is the King of Fantasy Literature Jrr Tolkien or George rr Martin

Datboiisking67
enderwiggin

There are many Fantasy writers but i believe that these two are one of the most skilled writers in fantasy history which one do you like more...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should the arts (art, music, sport and drama) be banned as jobs?

Bruntru
WampumDP

The arts have always been an aspect of humans, they gave us a chance to express ourselves, to keep healthy and to relieve stress. However, the society has completely twisted the original meaning into forcing people to watch hours of television, making sport a competition, and converting a major component of the lifestyle into a paid profession. For example, just as eating or sleeping must be done to keep healthy and fit, the arts also play their part in our well being, but there are no such jobs...

8 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago