Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

aq

Rushdie
Zaradi

;kslanf;lkjsnv;laksjnv;aksndb;lkjnsbkns...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

This a great surreal poem-The Odalisque

shakuntala
alexmiller887

I ague this is a great surreal poem The-Odalisque http://www.scribd.com/doc/217890693/The-Odalisque-erotic-poetry Example the glass vases to screeching owls do form juspyou nabennty he he curtains stained in green mist weep glassy globes of dew glowing like congealed blood the hair of she flashes in to fiery flames of flickering golden light her face melts like creamy custard golden paste as the flesh of she bursts into flames the butterfly evaporated into multicolored mist...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Schools Cut Art Programs?

BandJunkie
20CoWhite

Schools should not get rid of art programs,they are not only beneficial to the students but to the artist teachers. In schools there is more student involvement from the teachers in an art class. In those classes there is creativity and expression of self. In a normal classroom setting, there is almost no creativity allowed within those classes. In an art class, you have students expressing themselves, as well as enjoying themselves. It causes a social, a educationally, and mental benefits. A...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

girls no poop

Shibby47
Jifpop09

girls should not be able to poop because it is gross and just does not sound right....

Voting Period
17 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Poems

Historydude15
DauntlessWarrior

Ok. this is the 2nd annual poem debate. For this My opponent and I will make poems for the 3 topics Hope Despair And Love. Now the first round is acceptance. So I hope you accept my debate DauntlessWarrior...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Graffiti can be art.

Teemo
philly1

This is a basic obvious resolution. I will be in favour of graffiti can be art. You will be against such. First round you state your opening statements, and the last round you only type "thanks for the debate". Failure to follow this rule will result in a 7 point loss, no exceptions....

5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Poem off

vampandaz
mimibrightzola

Who can write poems best on their feet? 1st round is acceptance, WHO EVER ACCEPTS MUST GIVE ME A WORD! (then I write a poem concerning that word) so if he/she said love then I write a poem about it. ANY WORD IS FINE, DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EMOTION! NO LIMIT ON POEM LENGTH, NO HAIKU'S!!!!!!!!!!!! So opponent agree and give me a word!...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

This is the most intelligent song of the century.

MentallyDefunctNoob
9spaceking

Intelligent is defined as ingenious.Ingenious is defined as intelligent.There are your definitions 4 u.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POwaPdAPyNs...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

A great poem about love making from the females perspective

shakuntala
Zenol

The-Art-of-Love http://www.scribd.com/doc/216311536/The-Art-of-Love-erotic-poetry Most love manuals are written by men Vatsyayana's Kama Sutra Sheikh Nefzawi's The Perfumed Garden Japanese Pillow books Gedun Chopel's Tibetan Arts of Love who dont understand what women really want. Here is a great poems outling what the females considers great love making...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

The Best Comic Series is "Calvin and Hobbes" by Bill Watterson.

Piggytato
yomama12

It is my favorite comic series. If you oppose my opinion... Round 1: State your comic Round 2: Give reasons why your comic is better Round 3: Closing statements...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago