Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Art (including music) is a commodity just like precious metals and coffee beans!

Smooosh
icebeartheawesome

Only pretentious "artists" would disagree. Artists like to think they are skilled, but if you think about what art is, and what its purpose is, then anybody who possesses any ability to communicate is an artist!!!!!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Catcher in the Rye is not Overrated

bossyburrito
Exquire

Round 1 for acceptance....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

There are no racist people, only racist actions.

mackeeper
Hittfler

I argue that the use of the term 'racist' as a noun, is not useful to an understanding of racism that operates on a systemic level and not on the level of personal bigotry. When we say that someone IS A racist (noun) we are ascribing some property of 'racism' to their interior psyche, effectively we are saying that they have some kind of 'racist essence'. If someone IS racist it means that irrespective what they may say or do, they possess some kind of underlying racist worldview. And, while...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should The US Keep Net Neutrality

InaneScreeching
flaming.liberal

First round is acceptance. Here are the rules. 1. Remain professional 2. Forfeiting a round means forfeiting the debate. You have three days to make an argument, you can take out 20 minutes to type up a paragraph. 3. Please use reliable sources. 4. Don't bring further politics into this, please. This is a debate about Net Neutrality, not about whether or not we should or shouldn't impeach your weird president. 5. Just... don't be cancerous....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Poetry battle.

YeshuaBought
ThatRandomPhilospher

This is my body, this is my right, for my body, I'll fight, this is my body, only mine, back off of me, we'll be just fine....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

PuTlOcKeR.Watch]The 100 Season 5 Episode 5 Online FULL.(2018)

napamu
Nathaniel_Pelton

WATCH NOW!! The 100 Season 5 Episode 5 Online Full Putlocker As our Online TV online viewing live channels free live HD TV. Online Full CLICK HERE TO LIVE STREAMING HD >>> https://t.co/XikOL6K0Pn DOWNLOAD FULL HD : https://t.co/XikOL6K0Pn Title : The 100 Season 5 Episode 5 | FULL EPISODE | 4K ULTRAHD | FULL ACCESS | FREE STREAMING | As a great TV show that is very creative, we will be an important episode. For that, do not forget to watch The 100 Season 5 Episode 5 . It"s up...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

should street art be allowed in public spaces

lindseyycastroo
RMTheSupreme

street art is a form of expression, it is not just names or tags its creative and beautiful. street art is for the people that were told they weren't good enough or didn't want to follow other peoples rules or go by what they wanted no street art is for people that just want to make art and have fun with it. its free to see and amazing when you find the right one it could be deep or fun....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

My kid won't stop jacking off in public

AshleyHogan464
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

My kid whips out his fully erect 3 incher whenever i walk into the room, or we go out. When he does he looks me dead in the eye every time, is it because he's bigger than me? Please I know hes not in the right and i really need help I dont know how to make him stop and the wikihow article about it is gone....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Golden Goose Sneakers that speech

fuutgoldengoose
Sonofcharl

How deep the shards penetrated the atmosphere, no one is really sure ofwe can't exactly dive into the atmosphere and try to retrieve them. So, we're gonna be using pretzel rods for our heel. Walking one minute is enough to charge a cell phone for half an hour. If you take a detailed look at these shoes you can find accurate stitching details. Each part of the shoe has been stitched perfectly coupled with wonderful finishing. When you take a close look at the various collections on offer, you...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji

mkmolviii01
carnew

Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+99297614...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago