Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Blue is better than green

Redroxred
lol101

Green because it represents the enviroment...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

manufacturing

testo
gokuFNAF2

Anything about Manufacturing...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

trolololoo is good.

trexfireoverlord
Jimbus

i will bring this site into a new era of chaos. once again trolls will run rampant! for the first time since the rune wars madness will rule! muhahuah! who is with me! sign up for troll horde 2.0 today!...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

AOW Rebellion!

greatkitteh
Lexus

This is a special type of AOW, In which I am defender and Try to Rebel, then keep the Island of Guam. My opponent Must crush the rebellion.Rules:1. No kritiks, semantics, etc. etc.2. The use of WMDs are banned.3. I am defending, And will go in round 2.4. Con may not have ANY sort of Support from the outside, Pro may.5. More countries may Join if wanted, on PRO.6. Electronic warfare is allowed, But EMPs are not.7. State your forces, or li...

10 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

furries should be legalised

cumbertwat
SnaxAttack

ive been a furry for twelve years now & im sick of the discrimination. we are people too (lol well not rly but u get me XD :3). we should all join together as one nation because i sick of it. can my fellow furries please come together (tell me ur fursona!!) and debate on this? why is this nation so opposed to our kind?...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Vangelis is better than Hans Zimmer.

Mewnster
Interval

Evangelos Odysseas Papathanassiou (better known as Vangelis) is a Greek musical composer known for his works in movies like Chariots of Fire and Blade Runner. Hans Zimmer is also a musical composer, but from Germany. His works include the soundtracks to The Lion King, the Dark Knight Trilogy, Interstellar, and more. I will be supporting the opinion that Vangelis is better than Hans Zimmer, but it (of course) is debatable....

1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Two plus two equals five

Occisionis
ZBestDebater

2.4 rounded down is 2| 4.8 rounded up is 5 Now that you understand this, read the equation. Here is the equation: 2.4 2.4=4.8 Or 2 2=5 Oh and I have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about....

5 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Muhammad Drawing Contest

XLAV
Emilrose

A drawing contest!Since the muslim population are lacking pictures and images of their beloved prophet, I decided to draw one for them! Pro and Con will draw the muslim prophet, Muhammad.Whoever drew the best drawing of Muhammad wins!Rules1. No plagarism2. Only add a little description3. No Ks4. You should have your name or your signature somewhere in the drawing.5. Digital drawing and hand drawing are allowe...

212 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

AOW, Turkey vs Israel

greatkitteh
Prodigy0789

CATEGORY 2 DEBATES

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Dance is harder than Football and most other sports

KawaiiDespair
PaulCabal

A lot of people argue weather dance is harder than football and other sports. I believe it is, but why do you think football/other l is harder?...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago