Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Art Challenge (2/2)

NiamC

Ok. This is the second of the last two art challenges that I will be able to do...Any theme is allowedNo digital art is allowed.Any media shall be allowed.The art pieces can be any size. Each side shall present two art pieces. One piece for each round (r2 &r3)First round is acceptance.The art pieces have to be of your own creation and yours only.

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Art Challenge (1/2)

NiamC

Ok. This is one of the last two art challenges that I will be able to do...The theme will be PEOPLE(S).No digital art is allowed.Any media shall be allowed.The art pieces can be any size. Each side shall present two art pieces. One piece for each round (r2 &r3)First round is acceptance.The art pieces have to be of your own creation and yours only.This challenge is impossible to accept. If you want to accept, ple...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Bullfighting is a form of art which ought to perdure

TrasguTravieso
Tommy.leadbetter

The title seems self-explanatory, but just in case my oponent to be is of the school which regards the definition of art, for instance, controversial, I will define the terms. Art: The expression of concepts and emotions by external signs. Bullfighting: By bullfighting we will understand the standard form of "toreo" (Corridas de toro) in Spain Some terms will be in Spanish, as some terms would be in French if we were to speak of fencing, in Japanese if judo or English if rugby. I will t...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

colin leslie deans erotic poetry 2nd rank on google-that is good

shakuntala
oculus_de_logica

colin leslie deans erotic poetry 2nd rank on google-that is good type in erotic poetry on google and colin leslie dean erotic poetry is 2nd rank I argue that is good that must mean deans poetry gets alot of traffic/viewers to be ranked number 2 in popularity...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Have no fear.

Max.Wallace
Ayyuba

Have no Fear Worry not capitalist scum Tho commies are your kids mum We all wish the same for all To be powerful, and hold the world enthralled What is the future here? In the America we hold dear? Could it be our own free choice? Or more laws the tyrants rejoice? Let me know if you take a side You are able to decide? Unlikely at best your heart is true If you point at anyone but you...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

should dennis quan be a quan???

duck_swag1
Rosenley

I say that TF2 [Valve] should give free hats to everyone cause hats cost like 2 ref [refined metal] and dennis quan was born a quan and a huan olololololololololollololol sam i will find and i will kill (._.)...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is Terridax comment about this poem accurate

shakuntala
seoa

Is Terridax comment about this poem accurate http://www.scribd.com/doc/236107267/The-Sufis-Garden-Bk-2-erotic-poetry Terridax says http://www.debate.org/debates/Thisa-very-vivid-poem-full-of-great-images/1/comments/ "After reading it for about a minute I had to stop because it was so horrible" I argue it is not ie I argue this poem is not horrible...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Thisa very vivid poem-full of great images

shakuntala

Thisa very vivid poem-full of great images http://www.scribd.com/doc/236107267/The-Sufis-Garden-Bk-2-erotic-poetry if you are going to say any comment would be just subjective opinion then ok then give us you subjective opinion -if you are not afraid of being the odd man out ie afraid of going against the group, or afraid to give your subjective opinion because there is no received criticism of this poem which would mean you would have to be completely original in your comments -which for many...

Challenge Period
8 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

This poem captures what alot of males want to do to females

shakuntala
lannan13

This poem captures what alot of males want to do to females http://www.scribd.com/doc/236677797/Panty-Spotting-erotic-poetry...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Can anyone and everyone be an artist?

VU
LogicalLunatic

Some believe that only a precious few are granted artistic vision and ability. Others would argue that each and every individual is an artist, and may even go so far as to say that everything is art. True? Perhaps. False? Perhaps. Debatable? Absolutely....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago