Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Complete the sentence

scots
Lee001

The year is 1218.......

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

should 16 year old be allowed to get tattoos?

Degratia
Xxzefd

I greet the house at large I will define the motion on point form 16 year old is a minor citizen whom in simple terms is a teenager.tattoos are a form of body modification, made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin changing the pigment. The skin is a very sensitive part of our body as it covers the whole body. The dermis is the third layer of the skin when the ink is injected there it moves there changing the second and the first layer that is where the colour start refle...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Once a photograph is manipulated, it's no longer a photograph.

Dello
AlwaysRight12345

If an image is photshopped, the image is comprised and no longer a photograph, rather, it is "art"....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Beauty and the Beast

sidewinder
drewster

I'll be arguing that the Beauty and the Beast is about how society ostrasizes those who do not fit social norms. My opponent will be arguing that the beauty in the Beast does not carry such morals or carries a different moral aka stockholm syndrome and many other different interpretations. The Burden of proof will be on Pro first round is for acceptance...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

You agree that music can encompass anything outside of the "classical qualities of what defines a mu

MAY912
Twest27

"Classical," I apologize to generalize, but some of these qualities include correct pitch, excellent songwriting, melody, harmony, etc. Anything outside may include field recordings, noise, dissonance, improvisation, sampling, effects, and sound. If so, then why? If not, tell me why?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Poetry Debate: Text and Criticism

Ajabi
DarthVitiosus

Greetings! This is a poetry debate. You can post your own poems, though you're free to post any famous/infamous work so long as you give a citation. You cannot repost a poem you posted in the old poetry competition [http://www.debate.org/debates/Famous-Poems-Poetry-Competition/1/]Though that is not all you also need to provide an explanation of the poem, a critical examination if you will in favor of your poem. You ar...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Drawing Contest.

YassineB
purpleduck

Rules: - The Drawing must be a Pencil on Paper Portrait.

Debating Period
24 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Resolved: Saskue would win in a fight against Naruto

TheJuniorVarsityNovice
eizaiah9

In this debate simply discuss which of the two characters from naruto would win in a supposed fight. No copying and poasting from other websites. You only have 10 min to create your responseFirst round is acceptancelast is rebutals no new points made ...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

finish the story

Anonymous1122
JimmyBoJangles

Down The sky looked perfect just like on any other day. Bright and blue the clods drifting by. I was so caught up in looking at the sky I was not paying attention to where I was going. BAM ! I hit something hard and fall backwards. I sigh and stand up gathering my things "hay watch were your going !" a boy says. I look over " sorry " I say quietly "its ok it happens" he says gathering his things (thanks for accepting the challenge have fun with the story!)...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is art an essential in learning

bearboy
Endy

yes because when your learning is it easier to learn by someone just telling you something or to actually do it. that is like art you cant describe art in its true depth unless you show someone or do it so when your learning art can help to make every subject easier. also, art is everywhere you go so why not learn more about it. many jobs involve all kinds of art designers, architects, home builders so if you are not learning art then how are you supposed to get better at designing and building....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago