Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Poetry collaboration

lilmisslawyer

So I'm going to start a poem and we are going to collaborate with more until we finish. Let's have some fun! Sitting I think about the way life goes on How do I move forward Can I ever go back I've always thought that time travel would be fun But why go back I have no regrets Well maybe a few But then my life wouldn't Be the way it is now...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Famous Poems: Poetry Competition

Ajabi
DarthVitiosus

Greetings! This is a poetry debate. You can post your own poems, though you're free to post any famous/infamous work so long as you give a citation. Though that is not all you also need to provide an explanation of the poem, a critical examination if you will in favor of your poem. You are not allowed to adress the poem of the opponent, simply write an exposition of the poem that you have chosen. The poem should not be too long, and...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Dominica peaceful ok

Sunitamartyn

Dominica peaceful ok member by I will gladly I was thinking about saying that that grow it long look I'll actually gold braided Shiite Niles uncle don't know having fun don't know about it Google Nutra Tosterone come up with our own style that"s good he'll no yes No culture 01 hasty Toronto is that ok let you back all only but so if they hit poet look but I think is great I don't think he doesn't need to be a little outtakes good he's pretty. http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/nutra-tosterone/...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Write a story that is dystopian

Emma.Leah3
EndarkenedRationalist

This isn’t from the exercise book and because I’m not sure exactly what I have in mind here is the prompt: Write a piece that is 10,000 characters or less (I put the settings at the highest allowable) about something that is dysto...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Writing Exercise #2 500 words or less

Emma.Leah3
DarthVitiosus

I will pick up where I left off from last time. Here is exercise #2: Imperative: Write a fragment of a story that is made up of entirely imperative commands. For example, ‘Do this;’ Do that;’ this exercise will be a sort of second-person narration (a you is implied in the imperative). 500 words or...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

dance isn't a sport

sammioborn.org
bammytess

Dance is not in a category of sports. We do not win an Olympic medal or play a rough game. We express our emotion or inspire an audience by moving; using qualities of space, energy, time, etc.. I do agree that it does take a lot of strength and flexibility to perform this matter but, the overall reputation is making a piece of art come to life. In order for that piece of artwork to come to life, you have to use your physical body. Dancer's wear pretty costumes not to protect our bodies but to he...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Theatre is outdated and should be replaced by cinema

artsaward
redorc19

For my Gold arts award I have had to look at an issue in the arts that I greatly care about and then debate this. I regularly go to the theatre, particularly the RSC and I love the live performance at the theatre, however, I"m aware that many people my age don"t regularly experience the theatre and some have never been. This led me to think do people think that the theatre is outdated and therefore they shouldn"t go? This also made me think if people aren"t going to the theatre, where are they g...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

pornography

harrygaryjoe
9spaceking

should you have to be over 18 to watch pornography...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Rap Battle

cheesedingo1
lannan13

So I haven't done one of these in a while, but I wish to take part in some lyrical banter, some articulate attacks, some flinging of foolish flow, some word whips. Whatever way you say it, I don't judge. I just want to rap! RULES FOR ACCEPTING: You must have been a member for at least 2 months. You must have participated in at least 3 debates. You must have rap skills. So lets go! I don't go easy! Someone accept this shizzzzz!...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

I am very small

Organicdem
9spaceking

I AM TINY VERY VERY VERY VFC08HYNFQEYA"F"NWA"UUDFYWAF8G8QWVJDRIU WHJNBF0IOQIHKLRFWQD0UW QRF WFW EW 'FF0UY 8ERTYIUGUERIDEDDIHIUCFJJWRQH V XCDEY9P8 RTYUEVF8UYHDWJDC c...

2 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago