Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

border wall VS. border fence

TheSensibleConservative
Whaaaaaaluigi121

YES CAUSE I SAID boi...

1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Dragons are they a fairy tale or demon?

Millsal974
CosmoJarvis

I think dragons represent the devil. They are pure evil. My mother made me burn all of my dragon drawings and paintings. It screamed at us. Then it caught my yard on fire. The burn mark was in the shape of a dragon. In five years of burning stuff...this has never happened....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Bee Movie 2

beavertamer69
PowerPikachu21

There needs to be a Bee Movie 2 otherwise we will all get rekt m8 and my life will never be complete without it. We also need it for dank memas cause they are quite spicy. I will kms if there is no Bee Movie 2 so vote n3rds....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Sans is Ness

toastyspaghetti
CIitsareyummy

can you imagine a world where were all represented by a font? What font would I be? Hmmm, no, not Arial, that's too straight. No! Not in that way! Just, straight, as in unexciting. Too uh, deadpool.... BROADWAY! Now that's the one! Now that's the ONE!!! Hello Internet, welcome to GAME THEORY, where instead of putting a joke here I want to ask you a personal question. If you're personality were represented by a font, which font would you be? Take a moment and put you font in the comments. I'm rea...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Why is this a thing

toastyspaghetti
Anon1984

This 3 debates to vote thing is stupid...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

One debate to vote

toastyspaghetti
JamN

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Are nude photographs appropriate in public museums?

eaglegirl127
boii77

I think they should, but can you guys give me your opinion...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

kevin likes bears

GrenadeBlaster
STeveisCoCoL

Kevin likes bears. He blows bears. That is fact....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Was the Percy Jackson movies worse than the Hunger Games movies?

mbrownie
AlphaFSPG107

Percy Jackson movies were complete trash. The books were amazing, just like the Hunger Games, but honestly, as bad as they were, Percy Jackson outranks the Hunger Games on bad movies. The Percy Jackson movie #1- Annabeth, the main female character who had blond hair and grey eyes- was in fact a brown-headed brown eyed girl who acted similarly to anther girl in the second movie, also known as Clarisse. Also, they never went to a museum, they never actually confronted Luke at the end, it was on...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Novembe 1st is too early to decorate for christmas

leleux14
sboss18

If you decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving then you will have Christmas decorations up while celebrating a different holiday. I think the appropriet time to decorate at the earliest is the day after Thanksgiving...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago