Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

hello

kailah
Jellyfysh624

fffffffffff...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Rap Battle: Vox Veritas vs. Imperfiect

Vox_Veritas
Imperfiect

First Round is for acceptance....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should people believe in thier horoscope?

Cmichelle143
Zanomi3

People can believe in whatever they want so if they believe in their horoscope, why not?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Writing challenge Exercise: 600 Words or less

Emma.Leah3
Ozzyhead

Okay, so I recently someone gave me this writing book. And I knew I wouldn’t complete any of the exercises unless I did had some kind of set deadline. This is where DDO comes into play. This may be a little unorthodox but I figure that surely someone on here would want to participate. So here is the first exercise from a book entitled: The 3 a.m. Epiphany:

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

FREEDOM OF SPEECH MASTERS. censors they are.

Max.Wallace
justiceandtruth

her are the freedom of speech drug suppliers. making fools out of those that are liars if the leaders words are what they seek snubbing the weak masters of the erasers....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Is red a valid color?

anthonysluggett
Zanomi3

I think red is not a valid color because it is not a primary color as much as orange. There is a fruit called orange but do you see a fruit called red? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! I HATE RED Red is the color of danger.... but red isn't always seen as a bad color in china red is a good color as red envelopes contain money. Well that's what it says on the HSBC television advert. -------------------------------------- Red is the general color of blood....

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

is french horn better than clarinet in intellectual

0092678
hello_kittylover111

this is my first debate so i dont expect to win. french is proven to be more mellow and a better quality of timbre than clarinet...

1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

God is Black**

Blackangel
moneystacker

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم I bear witness that the Blackman and Blackwoman are God in its Supreme Condensation. And Therefore, the Fathers and Mothers of all events following لا إِلَهَ إِلا الل&#...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Who can make the most creative written poem/rap about DDO?

vwv
bubblechild

One round only, good luck. DDO = Debate.Org...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Art MasterPiece Challenge!

9spaceking
NiamC

Round one acceptanceRound two post ONE of our masterpieces. It can be digitally edited to look awesome....

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago