Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap Battle Lannan13 vs. LaughItUpLydia

LaughItUpLydia
lannan13

Rules: We have 3 rounds to post raps, starting in round 2. No line limit. The raps MUST be original freestyling. Swearing is not permitted, but too heavy x words equals non-creativity and it's also boring when you're just reading the raps. The goal is to dis the opponent the best using literature analysis (innovative metaphors, pick up lines, similes, etc.) while keeping the flow and rhyme. Don't take anything really personally; it's just for fun. We haven't done this in a while so it may...

Voting Period
15 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Guillotine (pro) or axe (con) which is a better execution device for beheading?

Kylar
gad22

Hello everyone :), it's Kylar with an interesting, macabre (dark/death humor) debate offer. I want to debate this topic: which is a better execution device to decapitate someone?Is the guillotine a better execution device for this macabre method of execution...which I believe it is, or could the classic axe and chopping block be a better choice.I await my opponett eagerley, and I look forward to a great debate, a fun, and macabre one :).Good luck, you might persuade me to...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Short story debate

TalkingWaffle69
AngelofDeath

A short story debate on your own story. Not too long not too short. 1st round is acceptance....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Why am I the best jazz guitar player in the world?

Colin_Conway
Joss_Whedon

I have been playing guitars for many years, and it has always been easy. My friend are so jealous of my skills, and I am already giging around my city. My soloes are the reason people cry at night, and why I am so good. Anyone who doesn't think I'm the best guitar player clearly has never heard true skill play in front of them....

25 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

William Faulkner is a superior writer to Ernest Hemingway

Philosophy123
FourTrouble

This is a debate arguing that Faulkner is the superior novelist to Ernest Hemingway. Short stories can be used while making arguments, here are the categories which the writers should be judged upon: A. Philosophical depth B. Experimental concepts and influence C. Mastery of the english language D. Characters and dialouge...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

I am a superior writer to you

Philosophy123
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

This will be a contest to see who is the superior writer, me or you. You can write whatever you want, plays, poems, prose, etc. The voting should be based upon who shows a greater mastery of the English language. This should be plotless, like a portfolio of your greatest passages....

2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Complete the sentence

scots
Lee001

The year is 1218.......

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

should 16 year old be allowed to get tattoos?

Degratia
Xxzefd

I greet the house at large I will define the motion on point form 16 year old is a minor citizen whom in simple terms is a teenager.tattoos are a form of body modification, made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin changing the pigment. The skin is a very sensitive part of our body as it covers the whole body. The dermis is the third layer of the skin when the ink is injected there it moves there changing the second and the first layer that is where the colour start refle...

2 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Once a photograph is manipulated, it's no longer a photograph.

Dello
AlwaysRight12345

If an image is photshopped, the image is comprised and no longer a photograph, rather, it is "art"....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Drawing Contest.

YassineB
purpleduck

Rules: - The Drawing must be a Pencil on Paper Portrait.

Voting Period
29 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago