Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

pooo

PIMPmasterfedora300
TheGtGamer

PIMPmasterfedora300 is beter then thegtgamer...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 44 Minutes Ago

Is green really purple

Lizzy_Redfox
Biodome

Green is purple......triangles are trapizoids.....i think i have made my point clear. If you invert green it is purple. So what if what we see is inverted and what is green is actually purple. Point made...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Graffiti: Art or Vandalism

caty44444444
will9925452

Graffiti: Art or Vandalism Many people dislike graffiti, thinking it to be vandalism. But the other half of people, think that graffiti is a piece of magnificent artwork. So, is it art or vandalism?...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Does Banksy's art deserve artistic merit or is it vandalism?

kasig005
Danielle

So does Banksy s art need praise or not meaning should we look up to the illegal 'graffiti' that the 'famous' artistic who has no profile or what so ever be looked up as a person we should support...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Resolved: In art, form ought to be valued over context.

David_Debates

Hello fellow debaters! This is a debate I had with someone earlier this month (not on this site), and unfortunately, we weren't able to decide a true victor, if you will. I would love to debate someone else on the subject and hopefully get a verdict. Here are some basic rules for the debate: FORMAT Round 1: Acceptance only. No arguments in this round. Round 2: Openings. No evidence, just state your position, and give a blueprint for what you will be arguing. Round 3: Constructive arguments...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Can photography be art?

magic_magpie
YandereSpazz098

Salutations!I would like to debate weather or not photography can be an art. Photography can definitely be art, I will not how ever claim that all photography is art or that every photo taken is a peace of art. A creative photographer can create photos that show the world just as the way it is, or can distort reality. There is room for creativity in the framing, lighting, and in some cases the photographers editing of the shot. Art also often conveys beauty...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should beginner artists use expensive art supplies?

SnowQueeGaming
heywil2

The first round is just for acceptance. In later rounds, I will state my arguments and I wish for the opponent to do the same....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Music Battle

tejretics
FourTrouble

This is a "music battle," where each debater puts their selected songs or pieces of music, and the judges post RFD's on who has the the most beautiful music. There must only be one piece/song per round, and debaters are free to say a few words on why they think their song is great. Debaters are also welcome to comment on why they like/dislike their opponent's piece, or anything relating to their opponent's pieces. In each round (except this one), debaters must (1) post a link to their song, (2)...

17 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

colors

julia.rutland
riyaandpunar

Tha color pink n33dz 2 b a primary color bc its sooo purty. uh it mixez wit evry color & iz still purty. soo yea, pick n33dz 2 b a primary color. plz&thx....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

art is useful outside career field

lord_megatron
moaad2

Art lacks practical uses and isn't required by someone who doesn't work in the arts field. Agree or disagree?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago