Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

THW ban all video games

Hyunkyu
Ad-Hamilton

I will let the proposition begin....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Two plus two equals five

Occisionis
ZBestDebater

2.4 rounded down is 2| 4.8 rounded up is 5 Now that you understand this, read the equation. Here is the equation: 2.4 2.4=4.8 Or 2 2=5 Oh and I have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about....

4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Muhammad Drawing Contest

XLAV
Emilrose

A drawing contest!Since the muslim population are lacking pictures and images of their beloved prophet, I decided to draw one for them! Pro and Con will draw the muslim prophet, Muhammad.Whoever drew the best drawing of Muhammad wins!Rules1. No plagarism2. Only add a little description3. No Ks4. You should have your name or your signature somewhere in the drawing.5. Digital drawing and hand drawing are allowe...

Voting Period
204 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

AOW, Turkey vs Israel

greatkitteh
Prodigy0789

CATEGORY 2 DEBATES

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Dance is harder than Football and most other sports

KawaiiDespair
PaulCabal

A lot of people argue weather dance is harder than football and other sports. I believe it is, but why do you think football/other l is harder?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Steve Young is a Better Quarterback than Joe Montana

faithfloyd16
Teege

Steve Young is the better quarterback because he has a 96.8 QB Rating (1), whereas Joe Montana only has a 92.3 (2). Steve Young also has fewer career interceptions, more rushing touchdowns, and a higher passing completion rate than Joe Montana. After seeing both players perform in person and on television, it is clear to me that Steve Young is superior in his athletic capabilities, and his quarterbacking skills....

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Story Debate: Thriller

mfigurski80
Emilrose

Hey all, thanks for checking this out. Didn't really have space to put the rules, but you can find them here: http://www.debate.org/debates/Storywriting-debate-Thriller-fiction/1/Main rules: Actually write it like a story, follow the order of events, character reactions should be realistic.Pepe's goal is to get rid of Lucy. Con will try to stop him, and Pro will try to help.Ple...

15 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

The Puerto Rican Day parade "Seinfeld" episode was banned for being "anti-white"

Adam2isback
Wylted

I will argue the case in point. First round is for acceptance...

19 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Lets eat endangered animals.

britkit_francis
Kvasir

eat du animals...

6 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

General visual arts contest

Stefy
Yassine

i did a drawing one. This one is any visual art (painting, sculptures, etc) Have fun with it and be creative. First round for acceptance....

4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago