Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

is french horn better than clarinet in intellectual

0092678
hello_kittylover111

this is my first debate so i dont expect to win. french is proven to be more mellow and a better quality of timbre than clarinet...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

paper is better product than plastic

Chantall
GaydenSackin

Hi all.In school my teacher said that I have a talent for art and I won a trophies for best arts in the hole school. If you like my art let me know if not let me know. I am open to advise, tips or pointers....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

God is Black**

Blackangel
moneystacker

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم I bear witness that the Blackman and Blackwoman are God in its Supreme Condensation. And Therefore, the Fathers and Mothers of all events following لا إِلَهَ إِلا الل&#...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Who can make the most creative written poem/rap about DDO?

vwv
bubblechild

One round only, good luck. DDO = Debate.Org...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Art MasterPiece Challenge!

9spaceking
NiamC

Round one acceptanceRound two post ONE of our masterpieces. It can be digitally edited to look awesome....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Art Critique Debate! (Not Drawing Competition)

Ajabi
Mhykiel

This is an Art Critique Debate. It deals with both the inherent beauty, and skill of the art piece (which needn't be your own), and more importantly your analysis of the piece. This means you not only have to post amazing pieces of art, you also have to appraise them, and inform the voters of why this piece is so marvelous. I should note a few rules here: 1. Only paintings may be features as art in this debate. So sculptures, music pieces, and photographs will result in an...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should nudity in art be frowned upon?

PokemonGirl
Debate_King1475

I believe that nudity it simply a part of art. Each human is a masterpiece and nudity in art should not be frowned upon or covered up, due to it just being a part of the art. If used in the appropriate manner, it is beautiful. Some of the world's greatest artist used nudity in their art....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

This poem led to Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet

shakuntala
mehwishkm

This poem led to Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet https://www.scribd.com/doc/241958342/Majnun-and-Layla-erotic-poetry...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should Hollywood Undead got rid of Deuce

DylanLang
lannan13

I for one think they should have kept Deuce because he is really what made them who they are. Note: This is an open debate based on my curiosity of how many people think for or against. If someone accepts, i will happily try my best to sway him/her to my side. If he/she is not, well life goes on....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should people be allowed to make songs on the radio like Nikki Minaj's anaconda?

xgracex
MonetaryOffset

Nikki minaj's new song, anaconda, has caused quite a bit of controversy among the public. Is it okay for someone with as much influence over people (especially young girls) as she has to make a song like this? I personally think she should not make songs like this, because then people will think that they need to take off their clothes and talk about sex to be famous. The song has very sexual themes, and an even more sexual music video. I've heard this song played on a pop radio station that man...

7 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago