Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Drawing Contest

9spaceking
ESocialBookworm

Each round (except for the first) each debater posts any of their drawings. I trust you, so it doesn't have to be signed. (on deviantart I rarely feature my signature, because some drawings are too filled up and a signature will mess them up) However, if I see some random style that's not consistent throughout the debate, I'll be very suspicious.Round one is for acceptance only.You may argue about why your "last round" drawing is better than mine in rounds 3-5....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Mark Rothko's art is valid and genius.

Treadsoftly

All sources must be cited and no profanity or poor grammar will be accepted....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Interactive Drawing Cartoon Contest.

Dennybug
9spaceking

I came up this this fun little drawing contest debate that I'd like to try out if someone is interested!Rounds will be structured as follows:Each round Pro/Con gives an instruction of something to draw. for example:IE. - Con must draw a dog. (Good)IE. - Con must draw a firefighter (Good)IE. - Con must draw something with slime (Good)IE. - Con must draw someone slipping (Good)IE. - Draw something...

Debating Period
18 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Cartoon drawing contest

saboosa
CoolPeppers12

Hello, first round is for acceptance. Basically, one person will tell the other what to draw, and the other will draw it. Example, PRO: con, draw a fruit bowl. CON: *draws fruit bowl,* Pro, draw a duck. Get the point? And we keep going on until the rounds finish up....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

aq

Rushdie
Zaradi

;kslanf;lkjsnv;laksjnv;aksndb;lkjnsbkns...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

This a great surreal poem-The Odalisque

shakuntala
alexmiller887

I ague this is a great surreal poem The-Odalisque http://www.scribd.com/doc/217890693/The-Odalisque-erotic-poetry Example the glass vases to screeching owls do form juspyou nabennty he he curtains stained in green mist weep glassy globes of dew glowing like congealed blood the hair of she flashes in to fiery flames of flickering golden light her face melts like creamy custard golden paste as the flesh of she bursts into flames the butterfly evaporated into multicolored mist...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should Schools Cut Art Programs?

BandJunkie
20CoWhite

Schools should not get rid of art programs,they are not only beneficial to the students but to the artist teachers. In schools there is more student involvement from the teachers in an art class. In those classes there is creativity and expression of self. In a normal classroom setting, there is almost no creativity allowed within those classes. In an art class, you have students expressing themselves, as well as enjoying themselves. It causes a social, a educationally, and mental benefits. A...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

girls no poop

Shibby47
Jifpop09

girls should not be able to poop because it is gross and just does not sound right....

Voting Period
17 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Poems

Historydude15
DauntlessWarrior

Ok. this is the 2nd annual poem debate. For this My opponent and I will make poems for the 3 topics Hope Despair And Love. Now the first round is acceptance. So I hope you accept my debate DauntlessWarrior...

5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Graffiti can be art.

Teemo
philly1

This is a basic obvious resolution. I will be in favour of graffiti can be art. You will be against such. First round you state your opening statements, and the last round you only type "thanks for the debate". Failure to follow this rule will result in a 7 point loss, no exceptions....

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago