Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Lets eat endangered animals.

britkit_francis
Kvasir

eat du animals...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is rap music important or beneficial to our society?

mimimann
wzrd

Rap or Hip-Hop music is truly an American minority artist creation of which those involved in the foundation of it should be proud. In the early stages, rap music was primarily African American and a small amount of it was from the Latino Community. The Role and importance of lyrics in early rap and modern rap music is significant, even though they are often interpreted as violent, sexually explicit or sexist in content. In recent years, controversy surrounding rap music has had a dominant role...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Tattooing and piercing

brented
brad1999

I am just curious. What is it with all of the ear gauging and tattooing? Is this something that people are trying to do introduce us into a tribal society? Ear gauging and tattooing is a custom amongst aborigines. The practice of ear gauging is originally not thought of as a fad; it is practiced amongst the hierarchy of their society. They also run around naked. Is this really the message that people are trying to send, that they want to be as the aborigines? For centuries they were looked down...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

General visual arts contest

Stefy
Yassine

i did a drawing one. This one is any visual art (painting, sculptures, etc) Have fun with it and be creative. First round for acceptance....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Drawing contest

Stefy
Enceladus

Jff. Post one drawing per round, no other rules besides the obvious. (No tracing, own work, etc.) first round for acceptance....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

drawing contest

pensfan
Yassine

simple rules. post one of your drawings per round and people will vote for there favorite artist at the end. https://scontent-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11082513_10206492334811402_189851532032292232_n.jpg?oh=79f4801c87405a677f23be1ce36dc7dd&oe=55DFCA84...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

rap battle

pipster229
RobieRX

You think your hot, but your not, cause I'm the man on the block, and you are the the sand in the clock, many are like you, most of em smell like poo, I smell like gold, 50,000,000 dolla gold im told, I don't want to brag but I have to, u aint half the man you think you are....FOO! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

vi_spex competition

Beondel
vi_spex

I will debate vi_spex since he noticed the last one's existence, or lack thereof = 0last debate = 1, however. Therfore vi_spex please accept =good = reality most =vi_spex +truth +1 = winner ...

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

vi_spex competition

Beondel
The-Voice-of-Truth

Whoever can acy more like vi_spex= winner=truthsense is a nut =crusttruth is truth is winner, winner=inside crust=truthtruth is inside senseCon turn ...

36 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

art is technically useful

lord_megatron
Himans45

No, I think art is not useful as beauty is not instrumental. Pro has to prove that art is useful and is a necessary practice....

4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago