cheyennebodie
ia3333449

asia bibi sentenced to death in Pakistan for being christian. Is this the religion of peace in acton

cheyennebodie

Con

Asia Bibi,mother of five sentenced to death in Pakistan for being christian which is an insult to the goofy prophet Mohamed.Is this the religion of peace we see here in this site?I would like to debate any muslim about their religion being a peaceful one.
ia3333449

Pro

I regret this action. But the one who sentenced Asia Bibi to death is not a true muslim. Our Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) taught us not harm or citicise the person from another religion and if someone changes his religion from Hinduism, Christianity, or any to Islam, we should welcome him and if someone changes his religion from Islam to other, we should not say anything to him. Just pray for him to go on the right path, where he could become successful in life hereafter. The best example of peace by Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W) is the conquest of Makkah. When Muslim conquered Makkah, the people of Makkah scared that Muslims will kill them but the forgave them all.
cheyennebodie

Con

Guess this is not a real debate.Just venting.I grew up respecting and protecting women. Not wanting to hang them for the way they believed. Glad you came on here and told us the rest of the story.
ia3333449

Pro

It was my honour to share my thoughts whith you and also to know your thought.
cheyennebodie

Con

cheyennebodie forfeited this round.
ia3333449

Pro

ia3333449 forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Fazz...... Those fad isms cost 100,000,000 lives in the last century alone. Before they " fade away" they can do a lot of damage.

I am for shutting down our borders. And screening immigrants the right way. Through Ellis island.We could close the southern border in a couple of months. Throw up 2 fences 200 yards apart with a mine field between them.
Posted by fazz 2 years ago
fazz
Would you be opposed to calling for increased border screening and geographic profiling?
Posted by fazz 2 years ago
fazz
As for terror..

Like all ISMs it is a fad (communism, feminism). It will fade away. Terrorists are basically goat herders who live on top of mountains and eat goat cheese for break/lunch/dinner. As long as you do not invade their countries they will not invade yours.

As long as you curb Islam inside your border you won"t have to worry about Islamism. After all most fundamental muslims do not live in muslim countries, they all live in your country, right?

Curbing home grown terror is easy. The two boston bombers for exale was both war victims. Terrorist come from war nations. Give muslims visa. Just do not give war torn Somalia or Uganda visas.
Posted by fazz 2 years ago
fazz
Pakistan is a political problem. But culturally Islam is a global problem.

I think in the west it best to avoid countries having political problems. Most of the Muslim world is corrupt. Religion is actually a good thing because it gives the 'clamoring & huddled' masses something to do other than the oppression thy face daily-basis from the government. @cheyenne, you should be lucky. You do not have to face governmental oppression because politics/religion mix. Separately, these are good but together they maybe toxic, right? Its best to just avoid Muslims because culturally they do not mix with the West. It is not good to worry about helping poor people in muslim countries. Protect your freedoms at home. Let their civilzations crumble, and let the right one's in. /end
Posted by fazz 2 years ago
fazz
Oh wait. The majority of muslims.. not opposed. The mullahs (i mean, clerics) carry a lot of voting blocs (like superPACs) so coming voting time, the politicians and the armies scurry to their favors, politics is funny business?

In my country they are opposed. But East Pakistan is not a US ally. West Pakistan is. They are also economically like a big brother to us. So we have to listen to what the say. Again, politics.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
fazz....... You telling me that the majority of muslims in that country are opposed to this? Then why do they not get rid of the ones perpetrating this barbaric action?Change their government. Egypt did. They got rid of that muslim terrorist that was in charge.
Posted by fazz 2 years ago
fazz
"That was a court, not a lynch mob.That has to have the backing of the people"

Yes. They have the backing of a corrupt and barbaric government. We muslims oppose this government.

"And why are there no muslims on here speaking out about this?Their silence is deafening."

Hello? I just spoke out about it. Your even debating a second Muslim who has spoken in debate.

Maybe if our words did not fall on deaf ears. Oh wait, your not interested in real Muslims, you just want to listen to Fox News 'jihadists' Islam. Duh!
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
budda...........Just a few. That was a court, not a lynch mob.That has to have the backing of the people.And why are there no muslims on here speaking out about this?Their silence is deafening.

Trust me, eric, you could not hurt my feelings. I do not wear them out on my shirtsleeve.

mightymessedup....a.You would not know the bible if it ran over you with a truck.

b.everyboby can type better than me.That is no great accomplishment.

c. I am just absolute in what I believe.

d. You got me there. Never owned a punched in face dog.

change you. Never crossed my mind.
Posted by fazz 2 years ago
fazz
"First I heard there were two different factions in Pakistan. How is it that the courts are that corrupt?So, if she were in East Pakistan there would not have been a problem her being Christian?"

Yes, @Cheyenne, West Pakistanis kill both Christians,,, and Moslems. They have a history of violence: https://www.youtube.com...

@Buddha No, she's right Pakistan has been a military dictatorship for the past five decades since independence. There is a Military-Islamic convergence that makes radicalism rife in the region. That's West Pakistan. East Pakistan is democratic and friendly and Muslim.
Posted by Buddahcall 2 years ago
Buddahcall
OH Bodie, Bodie, Bodie, if you were not so dumb, I would really hurt your feelings. You attributing the actions of a few corrupt individuals acting in a country that is known to be corrupt, is just plain silly. One might argue that your precious Christian faith may also have a bit of a bloody track record my friend. Sincerly,
Eric