ban islam

Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

ban islam or kill all muslims are the only solution to the sickness of islams existence

muslims are not immoral if they have no choice.. islam must be banned from all civilized nations, so that the curse of war becomes clear to muslims, as they will be forced to live in muslims countries or will have to convert to escape that horror prison..
islam is not a religion but a political way of creating a war with no end.. a religion is relied on, while islam is forced on people.. so without a choice islam is not immoral, as the only other option is death.. and survival is morality

true muslims follow the koran.. terrorism

Personal Introduction

Firstly, I would like to make a distinction; I am an Atheist, only interested in science and facts. I am not a defender of religion but I am a defender of human rights, people"s right to beliefs, and practice of religion. I am currently studying towards my bachelors in physics and planetary science but I also have a keen interest in understanding the motives that drive certain beliefs. For this reason, I own copies of different religious texts, including a copy of the Quran. I will not stand for such hateful incitements and outrageous bigotry, especially when it stems from misunderstanding and ignorance.

I find no better way of describing your proposition than a gross violation of human rights, which entails genocide on an unprecedented scale. What you are proposing here is the annihilation of 1.6 billion human beings based upon your misguided views. Is that really something you could live with?

Why are you so aggrieved with Islam as a religion anyway? I"ll make the assumption that you make the link between the religion and terrorism and I will proceed with this assumption. There was an investigation carried out by the FBI which received little news coverage, even though its findings revealed something interesting; "An FBI study looking at terrorism committed on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 found that 94 percent of the terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims."

Why does Islam stand out to you as any more deserving of mass annihilation than any other religion? Bearing in mind that virtually every religion has been used as a guise for extremist action by a group of radicals, sometimes on a large scale. Would you call for the prohibition of Christianity based on the countless atrocities committed under that religious guise? Would you call for the genocide of Buddhist monks based on murdering of countless Muslims in Burma, by a handful of radicals?

When you propose this act, you condemn nearly 2 billion innocents and a handful of extremists to death. If you consider this to be justified, which I am deeply concerned is the case, then you need to revaluate your thoughts towards your fellow human being.

The Bible and Quran preach the same amount of good and bad as each other. You can cherry-pick either, as you can with virtually any text, and find good or evil. Have you read the Quran out of interest, I am curious where you gained your knowledge of its preaching"s?
I put it to you that Islam is not the problem, people who, like you, spread bigotry, hatefulness and prejudice are.

islam is not a religion..

a true muslim follows the koran.. terrorism

your non sense claims have no value or truth

religion is terrorism.. we are talking about islam not religion.. religion is reliable, islam is forced

a muslim is a muslim.. to say there are radical muslims is to be ignorant, nothing more.. the book is the book it dosnt change ever..

islam condems itself, a curse on humanity.. your insanity is what makes the sickness possible

anything good in the koran is non religious and dosnt make any one a muslim to accept..

every word so far from you.. utter drivel... the truth stands untouched and unchanging

As you have not done me the courtesy of addressing my points in any real way, and present answers with no substance in a reply that had little thought to it, I will now proceed by addressing your points in a list format to save myself from wasting time writing a long winded argument.

*Islam is most definitely a religion; it is as real a religion as any which you happen to follow. Unless you are going to say to me that out of the hundreds of recognised religions in the world, yours is the only one which is valid.
*Muslims follow the guidance of their holy book same as most religious followers do. Sticking the word terrorism at the end of a sentence does not constitute a credible point.

*Nobody said that religion is the cause of terrorism, that"s exactly what I am here to prove against. I don"t understand what you mean about religion being reliable. Reliable in what sense of the word?

*When you say Islam is forced, I am again astounded that you think this is unique to that one religion. A child growing up in a Christian household is baptised and accepted into a church before they can speak. A child growing up in a Jewish household is accepted into the faith, and genital mutilation is carried out on the males before they can object. Indoctrination exists in all religions.

*Indeed a Muslim is a Muslim, whatever you mean by that. Please be clear to make the distinction between radical Muslims and non-radical Muslims. The same way you would differentiate between a radical Christian and a non-radical Christian.

*I find it rich that you recognise my argument as drivel. I put thought into my argument, I drew upon previous knowledge as well as carrying out some fact checking and research to provide a solid argument. What I get in return is poorly thought out, poorly written and a bigoted list of nonsense.

i just destroyed your incoherent irrelevant drivel

Sadly I must end this debate with an appropriate quote: "It's hard to win an argument with a smart person but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person."
Posted by whiteflame 4 weeks ago
>Reported vote: PervRat// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: This "debate" should probably be deleted and the "pro" user banned for a blatant threat of genocide. Even setting that aside, on no criteria whatsoever did "Pro" outdo "con."

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to explain every point allocated. This is not an RFD, but merely a statement about the voter's views on Pro's tactics. However accurate they may think it is, the voter is nonetheless required to explain why they awarded all 7 points to Con. Lacking that, the RFD is insufficient.
Posted by whiteflame 4 weeks ago
>Reported vote: Kalleth// Mod action: NOT Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: vi_spex was a completely fallacious and poorly articulated fop, and they should reconsider their rhetorical and critical thinking skills, because that was the most incoherent argument I've seen to date.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to explain every point allocated. There is no explanation for conduct, S&G or sources anywhere in this RFD. While the voter does at least start to explain arguments, even that explanation fails to include any analysis of Con's argument or any specific analysis of the Pro's argument, both of which are required for this to be sufficient.
Posted by whiteflame 4 weeks ago
>Reported vote: wolf24// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Pro. Reasons for voting decision: i like pandas!

[*Reason for removal*] Not an RFD, just a comment on what the voter likes.
Posted by vi_spex 4 weeks ago
complete trolls.. you think you are good, how amazing is that
Posted by vi_spex 4 weeks ago
my position is ban islam.. round 1
Posted by Zaephou 4 weeks ago
Why does panda man over here make the same argument when he has lost countless times?

I guess a panda only can think to a certain extent, but I am surprised you can think at all!
Posted by DocMan 4 weeks ago
Callum destroyed you vi_spex. I strongly disagree with Islam, but killing every last one of its adherents is a disgusting thought.
Posted by vi_spex 4 weeks ago
read round 1
Posted by vi_spex 4 weeks ago
Vote Placed by Kalleth 4 weeks ago
Reasons for voting decision: vi_spex was a completely fallacious and poorly articulated fop, and they should reconsider their rhetorical and critical thinking skills, because that was the most incoherent argument I've seen to date.