vi_spex
CuriousFear

ban islam

CuriousFear

vi_spex

Pro

ban islam or kill all muslims are the only solution to the sickness of islams existence

muslims are not immoral if they have no choice.. islam must be banned from all civilized nations, so that the curse of war becomes clear to muslims, as they will be forced to live in muslims countries or will have to convert to escape that horror prison..
islam is not a religion but a political way of creating a war with no end.. a religion is relied on, while islam is forced on people.. so without a choice islam is not immoral, as the only other option is death.. and survival is morality

a muslims follow the koran.. terrorism
CuriousFear

Con

I'm a Muslim, would you kill me even though I am completely innocent?
vi_spex

Pro

im for banning islam.. if there was no other way then yes..

islam is the worst thing to rule.. because it is entirely anti human
CuriousFear

Con

Well in just two round you have threatened to kill over 1.7 billion people and even me personally, which I would assume is against the terms and conditions. This makes you no better than any other mass murderer or tyrant in history. If you're going to claim that Islam is inhumane then at least show your good side instead of your psychopathic side.

And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to all of mankind. (21:107)

And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth gently, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace. (25:63)

Even though you still literally want to kill me if I was there with you, I'm still supposed to talk to you nicely until you actually are going to kill me. Islam will soon surpass Christianity and Islam currently has about 1.7 billion followers, banning the entire religion is ludicrous.

Islam is not a threat to humanity, Islam is a mercy to humanity and no matter what you say or how you say it, we will continue spreading peace.
vi_spex

Pro

i am for banning religion.. do you know how to read?

i am an infidel.. you are suppose to kill all of humanity clown
CuriousFear

Con

If our goal to kill all non-Muslims everyone would be Muslims today, don't make things up.
The only one who is willing to kill millions and millions of people is you.
Posted by vi_spex 2 months ago
vi_spex
i will discontinue islam from inside, like a cancer on cancer
Posted by vi_spex 2 months ago
vi_spex
claims.. ignorance based

religion is war by disbelief
Posted by moral10 2 months ago
moral10
I think your problem is not on understanding
Posted by infinitum 2 months ago
infinitum
no religion is bad. what bad is how some people perceive it. every religion is made so the people who follow it can live in peace and harmony. due to some people having demented views on islamism doesnt mean the whole religion is barbaric. Of being hindu have many muslim friends, they are very jolly people and fun to be with.
Vote Placed by Iacov 2 months ago
Iacov
vi_spexCuriousFearTied
Reasons for voting decision: Wow.