Max.Wallace
Burls

banned from voting

Max.Wallace

Con

I do not have an Ivory Tower degree. that is why THEY banned me.

First round is for your argument for banning me from voting. Bring it. or die.
Burls

Pro

My argument is based on hearsay:

"...There really is no place here for votes which are written by somebody who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about and obviously hasn't read the debate in adequate detail..."
Max.Wallace

Con

There is a place, it's called the United States. You are wrong. Voters in America do not have to understand any issue in order to vote.
Burls

Pro

...and everyone should grit their teeth if they must and submit to the democratic idea.
Max.Wallace

Con

It's working really well isn't it? Well, for the 1% or so it is.
Burls

Pro

I see disdain for 'sheeple' in the comment section of http://www.debate.org... and disdain for the top 1% of the democratic pyramid and disdain for the decision to curb your voting. Young man, I see a pattern of abuse.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
sic
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Better yet, sick some tax vampires on me, I dare ye.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I am not going to kiss the establishment's anus, period. Sue me or kill me, same thing.
Posted by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
Max, it's come to my attention that you were contacted about your removed votes before, and you've been contacted about the removal of your voting privileges as well. It was your choice not to care about this consequence, and your choice to do nothing to get back those privileges. If you have any interest in retrieving them, we can discuss it. If your only goal is to malign voting moderation, your situation won't change. And, by the way, taking this out of the PM space certainly isn't helping you.
Posted by Vox_Veritas 2 years ago
Vox_Veritas
Hi there!
If you've been banned from voting, then please take it up with the Moderators (such as Bluesteel) in a PM. This debate is somewhat in bad taste. Just saying.
To be fair, the majority of people who care about this Site desire that debates be voted on truthfully, accurately, logically, and by a person who clearly has read the whole debate and has a clear understanding of the arguments presented. There really is no place here for votes which are written by somebody who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about and obviously hasn't read the debate in adequate detail (which is perhaps why I don't vote much), even if the person voting has good intent. Sorry.
Posted by Commondebator 2 years ago
Commondebator
Show me the link to your vote and elaborate on what happened, so I can accept