alfatih_omer_2016
PowerPikachu21

beggars should be in jail

alfatih_omer_2016 has forfeited round #2.

alfatih_omer_2016

Con

in my point of view beggars should not sent to jail, because there are human beings just like every one in this planet and they have the right to live better living but their circumstances enforce them to go to streets and beg people . if they found the suitable education and healthy environment , i think we will find them more talent than alot of wealthy and well-educated people .
PowerPikachu21

Pro

Maybe he's a burglar, not a beggar. I mean, he could be carrying a weapon to attack you, and try to get more than $10 from you, by threatening you, after pretending to be a defenseless beggar.

I do agree that being a beggar isn't a crime. I mean, there's more arguments out there saying that beggars have a reason for jail. But my approach will be the possibility of him being a thief. I wish the newcomer luck.