vi_spex
Shashwat_V

being evolution

Shashwat_V

vi_spex

Pro

if humans cut of a single finger in a moment of life or death as a rule.. eventually we will be able to regrow our limbs.. like the tail of a lizard, because the lizard that survives getting grabbed by the tail will survive can survive it

a finger will regrow genetically for the male to fit the genes of the child

evolution=live or die=life or death=survival+adaptation

evolution=any difference between any being
natural selection(incorrect)=adaptation(correction)
Shashwat_V

Con

Some of us believe that our finger tip can regrow after being cut but it's not so with our whole limbs or arms....why so??? because we have lost that biological system of regeneration..... And this comes from the interpretation of Darwinian theory of evolution.....but let me first ask you a question ...even up to this day, not even 10% of the biological species are known...and even to most of these species Darwinian theory doesn't comply.... Then how could you believe the evolution theory to be a fact?????
vi_spex

Pro

you trying to argue lizards dont lose their tails?

i dont believe in science

theory=fact

you think animals come from rocks?

evolution is a landslide of life and death
Shashwat_V

Con

Evolution is a scientific concept....but it's still a theory...and theory can't be a fact every time....your belief in nature but disbelief in science shows your insufficient knowledge about the very basic definition of science.....you don't believe in science but yet arguing over evolution which itself is a scientific concept.....your whole notion about science is ludicrous my friend...
vi_spex

Pro

evolution is true
Shashwat_V

Con

You, my friend, can't claim a single argument up to this date of scientific advancement , in favour of evolution..(check some valid scientific sources and read some good article on Darwinism). Believing in evolution is just like believing in some 'Bigfoot'..but you can't prove anything about it's existence. You can't just get away by proclaiming something without a valid argument in favour of your motion. For me and majority of people alongside my notion accept that Theory of Evolution "may" be true , but it "is" not true.... Think about people living in arctic, the Eskimos, why don't their skin have evolved ? Why don't they have thick skin to preserve fats??? Why do they have dark skin instead of white ??? Don't you think theory of evolution can't be considered a fact or a law until it's universally accepted?? Well think about it and rectify your views ...
Posted by Heirio 6 months ago
Heirio
Scientific theory = Scientific fact.

For example, Germ Theory.
Posted by vi_spex 6 months ago
vi_spex
wrong
Posted by Axonly 6 months ago
Axonly
That's not how evolution works, vi_spex
Posted by dtien400 6 months ago
dtien400
Oh OK I gotcha. I'd use a stronger word than "may" but same thing in the end. :)
Posted by Shashwat_V 6 months ago
Shashwat_V
I am not dismissing any theory...but I can't say it 'IS' true...all I can say that it 'MAY' be true. That's the point pal :)
Posted by dtien400 6 months ago
dtien400
That's true but a scientific theory shouldn't be dismissed just because it hasn't become law.
Posted by vi_spex 6 months ago
vi_spex
thats right :)
Posted by Shashwat_V 6 months ago
Shashwat_V
Hahaha ...that's funny.
Posted by vi_spex 6 months ago
vi_spex
go eat rotten apples with vice, law of attraction
Posted by Shashwat_V 6 months ago
Shashwat_V
Scientific theory however it may seem precise....it's never credible as a law
Vote Placed by H501 6 months ago
H501
vi_spexShashwat_VTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was correct, but did not capitalize and did not make a clear argument. However, Con's argument came across as a little rude in places (intentional or not). Nobody used sources. Neither Pro nor Con did well.